Status: Entirely active. :) Enjoy :D

Jane Doe

Her

I’d been waiting for months for Cain to take action. Even though I hated to admit it.

Cain was so different than Alex and even though I tried to force myself away from thinking that way, I couldn’t help it.

Alex was rough and angry.

Cain was gentle and sweet.

Alex never kissed tenderly.

Cain did.

What was that for? I asked.

He shrugged. I’ve been waiting to do that for a while.

Why didn’t you earlier?


He shrugged again. Never really had the chance. I kind of thought you hated me and wanted me out of your life.

I shook my head and then looked into his eyes. Those indefinable colored eyes. I never hated you, Cain. I never wanted you out of my life. I was just scared.

Scared? Of what?


I looked at my feet.

Alex. You’re scared of Alex.

I nodded.

Why? Why are you with him if you’re scared?
 I let my hands drop and I turned away. Because I don’t deserve to be with someone other than him. I deserve to be with Alex.

What do you mean? You’ve done nothing bad to deserve to be pushed around by him. You’re too beautiful for that.


I frowned and turned to face him. What’d you say?

I said that you’re too beautiful to be pushed around by him.

I’m not beautiful,
I whispered.

Cain lifted my chin. Let me show you what beautiful is, then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for your lovely comments, as always :)