Status: Entirely active. :) Enjoy :D

Jane Doe

Her

His shaggy dark brown hair hung in his eyes permanently, giving him that bad boy persona to him. He had dark eyes that weren’t particularly amazing, but they were deep. Deep and always sparkling.

The first time I looked into his eyes, really looked inside, I was lost. Lost in everything he thought and felt.

Alex was everything I was not. He was dark and mysterious and hard to read. I was bright and open and wore my emotions on my sleeve. I was fair haired and pale blue eyed. He was an avid trouble maker, landing himself in Juvenile Hall as a child and state penitentiary when he turned 18. He had tattoos on his back and piercings in his ear. He was the type of person who your parents hated with just a glance.

My parents didn’t care. They never cared.

I guess that’s why things went downhill for me...

They thought I was perfect. Everyone thought I was perfect. Well, I wasn’t.

Everything I did was wrong. Wrong in my eyes. My perfect grades, my dreams that lead to dead ends and long shifts at the family restaurant. Nothing made sense. I was wandering around in the labyrinth of life with a blindfold over my eyes, holding the hand of my own person poison. My own personal poison that would kill me in the end.

Then there was Cain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy, my lovelies!

FrankieRo, katreena, ThatNateKid

Keep it coming, kids. Keep it coming.