Status: being written

Struggles Make You Stronger

Just shut up.

"I need to get going..." Ava said as she began to stand up to leave.
Scarlett took hold of Ava's arm. "No! You can't leave me with... with that!" She hissed.
"I'm sorry! You'll be fine. I'll come by tomorrow, ok?"
"Hmph." Scarlett folded her arms across her chest. "Fine."
Ava went passed Zack and told him to go in. He reluctantly listened and walked over to the chair by Scarlett's bed to sit down. "Hey, there." He began, "How are you doing? I heard what happened. Are you alright?"
"Hm, I don't know. Do I look alright to you?" Scarlett spat out the sarcasm at him.
"Jesus, sorry for caring about you!"
"Oh, don't give me that bullshit. This is all your fault."
"What are you talking about? You did this to yourself!"
"I did this to myself because of you! You made me feel so shitty about myself that I had to resort to this! Don't think I wanted this to happen to me! You drove me over the edge."
"Scarlett, you can't put this all on me."
"Yes, I can because it is your fault."
"Well, believe me when I say I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I thought you just wanted to hook up."
"Oh. My. God. Seriously? After I told you I was growing feelings for you? I know you had feelings for me too. Don't deny it. I so fucking hate you."
"Scarlett, I'm sorry. Please, forgive me."
"That's going to take some time."
"When are your surgeries?"
"Thursday and Tuesday next week."
"Can I come and see you before and after? I want to show you I really do care."
Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I guess. Now just go."
"What?"
"Get out of my room, Zack. Please."
"But I-"
"Now!"
Zack stood up abruptly and hurried out of the room. Scarlett wanted to scream but she knew if she did, a nurse, or twenty, would come to her room to make sure she was ok. So instead, she laid down, covered her face with a pillow, and let the tears fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken a while to update but here ya go(: