Bring Me With You

Leah

Hunter made Leah an acronym:
L is for loving
E is for Earthbound
A is for Amazingly beautiful
H is for my safe Haven


And when Leah got it, she was extremely greatful.
She wasn't one of those people who expect a really expensive gift from their boyfriend. Homemade gifts were perfect.
When she got home from a walk in the park with Hunter, she neatly placed the paper in her drawer, beside all her other heartfelt gifts she recieved.
To thank Hunter again, she shot him a text:

Hey babe, thanks again for the gift; I really do love it. And I really do love you. xoxo-Leah

To pass the time while waiting for a reply, Leah decided to play CandyLand with her brother, Ben.
She actually let him in her room, despite the sign on the door which said, 'No Ben's allowed'.
"Hey! No! You can't do that!" Leah yelled.
Ben had tried (and failed) to go from start to finish in one move after drawing a double yellow card.
"Hey is for horses," Ben said in his child-like voice.

When the game was finally over (Ben still won, even after trying to cheat), Leah checked her phone for about the tenth time, finally seeing that Hunter had replied.

Hey Sweetie, your welcome. (: I love you, too! Wanna come over? xoxo to you too- Hunter

Leah replied back immediatly, excited to answer.

Duh, I wanna come over! See you in 10 minutes<3 -Leah

And in about two seconds, Hunter answered Leah's question:

Ok, see you then<3 -Hunter

And in five minutes, Leah was ready to head out.

She grabbed the keys to her Ford Civic and told her mom she was leaving to go see Hunter.
Her mom was always supportive of Hunter and Leah; she said Hunter was a fanastic guy.
So Leah left, and drove five more minutes to Hunter's house, making it exactly ten minutes to see him, and exactly when she said she would see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, a little boring, but I promise, there is something coming up, I sware!