Status: Finished

Gotta Be You

Perfect

Hope's POV

“Hey Hope!” Harry called as everyone sat down and I placed the chicken casserole on the table.

“What?” I asked as I began serving people, Niall nudging me until I picked up his plate.

He smirked, “I bet Liam that if I beat him at Pokémon you’d kiss me.”

I almost dropped Niall’s plate, “Oh really?” I tried to stay calm.

“Yeah, and guess who won?” Harry smiled even brighter. He didn’t wait for me to guess, “I did!”

“I think you’re going to lose that bet.” I joked.

“Hope,” Lilly murmured from beside me. I rolled my eyes before walking over to Harry and kissing his cheek.

“Happy?” I asked Lilly angrily.

“What?” Harry asked.

“Nothing.” I answered, looking at Lilly.

She stood up abruptly, “Can I speak to you outside?”

I sighed, everyone was looking at me except for Liam who was staring at his empty plate. They were all very confused. I rolled my eyes and followed Lilly outside.

“Dude, I thought you said you would try.” Lilly said as we sat down on the lounge chairs on the deck.

“I did,” I huffed, “And then he does stuff like that which reminds me of why I didn’t like him in the first place!”

“Hope!” She pleaded, “Just give him a chance!”

“I did!” I yelled.

She looked hurt and I sighed again, trying to calm down, “I’m sorry,” I said quietly as I stood up and began walking away.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

I ignored her and walked into my bedroom. She was smart enough not to follow. I flopped down on my bed and yelled into my pillow a couple of times. Then I sat up and curled into a ball.

I laid back down and stretched out. I slowly began to fall asleep when I heard someone open the door.

“Who’s there?” I asked blindly.

His warm lips kissed mine and I immediately pushed him away.

“Gosh Hope.” He chuckled.

“Harry!” I yelled, “Don’t do that. I’m seriously not in the mood!”

“Why not?” He whispered seductively, his lips sliding down my neck.

I roughly pushed him off, “Hope relax.” He said. “Why don’t you just tell me what’s wrong?”

“You’re despicable.” I answered.

“Fine.” He got up. I was surprised at the hurt in his voice.

“Wait!” I said suddenly. “It’s just,” I sighed, “What is wrong with you?”

“What do you mean?” He asked, slowly sitting back down on the bed.

“You make me absolutely hate you, and then,” I sighed, “And then you make me love you.” I confessed.

I couldn’t see his face but I imagined he was smiling. “I guess that’s just how I am.”

“Yes and it’s getting on my nerves,” I said sarcastically.

He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

His face slowly got closer to mine and my eyes slowly fluttered closed, he moist lips finally meeting mine, and I didn’t pull away. I awkwardly played with his curls as he slid his hands down my back, grabbing the hem of my shirt. I pulled away immediately.

“Too far?” He guessed. I just nodded. “Sorry,” He whispered before kissing me again.

After I pulled away for the second time we both slid under the bedcovers as my eyes began to droop. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

“Doesn’t this feel right?” He asked.

I sighed, “Perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.