Status: Finished

Gotta Be You

Once Again

Hope’s POV

Once again I woke up early. Once again I slid myself out of Harry’s arms, and once again I was met by someone in the kitchen.

He smiled at me warmly after he slowly took a drink from his coffee mug.

“Hey Liam,” I smiled.

“How are you?” He asked.

I shrugged, “Same old, I think I’m going to miss that island.” I told him.

“Yeah, on the way back we should definitely go cliff diving again.” He agreed.

I was thinking about what happened on the top of that cliff and I bet he was thinking the same.

“So what’s going on with you and Harry?” He asked quietly, catching me off guard.

“Um, not much,” I lied.

Well, partially lied. I mean, I guess after what happened last night we should be something but I still really have feelings for Liam, things are always so easy with him. I groaned.

“Are you okay?” He asked, worried.

“No,” I grumbled, “Why does everything have to be so difficult?”

He laughed, “I don’t know. I guess if it wasn’t hard, then it wouldn’t be worth it.”

“That is the most inspiring thing anyone has ever said.” I told him.

He smiled, “Thanks love. Are you hungry?” He asked, changing the subject.

I shook my head, “Not really. Do you want to sit on the deck?”

He drank the last bit of his coffee before taking my hand. We walked outside and sat down on one of the wooden lounge chairs.

“I wonder what we’re going to do today.” I sighed.

“Something fun,” He remained optimistic.

I looked at him and ran my hand though his windswept hair.

“I like your hair.” I told him.

He gave me a weird look and I burst out laughing. Things are so easy with him.

His weird look remained on his face so I began to shove him a little bit, trying to get him to smile. He instead picked me up bridal style and walked to the railing. I was surprised by how strong he was but I was even more surprise as I realized that he was holding me off of the edge of the boat.

“Liam! If you drop me,” I threatened.

He chuckled, teasing me by weakening his arms. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and wouldn’t let go until my feet were safely back on the boat.

We walked back to the kitchen and talked until people started coming in. I was sitting down on the island next to Liam. Niall was the first to come in and was soon followed by McKenna, then Lilly, Louis, and Harry. Harry walked over and tried to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek instead.

I became irritated with myself as I couldn’t choose between Harry and Liam. Instead of trying to face the battle right then and there, I said, “I’m going to go take a shower.”

I dug though my bag until I found my portable iHome and iPod. I put it on shuffle and it started to play Up All Night in the bathroom. I turned on the shower, locked the door, undressed and got in.

“I wanna stay UP ALL NIGHT!” I began to scream, emptying my mind.

I spent an extra five minutes singing into my shampoo bottle and continued singing as I got out and dried off. Out of the excitement, I realized that I left my clothes in the room. I wrapped the small towel around me and slowly opened the bathroom door. I ran to my bag, digging though it as I decided what to wear.

“That was some awesome singing.” Liam joked, scaring me.

“Liam don’t do that!” I complained. My makeshift towel dress was beginning to unravel so I grabbed some clothes and swiftly ran back into the bathroom.

I changed quickly and walked back out of the humid, steam filled bathroom.

“So what’s everyone’s plan for today?” I asked.

Liam was now sitting on my bed, “I guess whatever they want. McKenna convinced Harry to give her a baking lesson, of course Niall stuck around there, hoping to get a sample. Lilly and Louis said that they ‘wanted to be like Rose and Jack’,” I gave him a weird look, he laughed, “I don’t know. I haven’t talked with Zayn and Carly yet.”

“So that just leaves us.” I smiled. I was glad to see that he was smiling too, “So what do you want to do?”

He grinned, “You know how I almost dropped you off the boat this morning?”

“Yes.” I said, wondering where he was going with this.

“Well I asked Captain Daniel if it would be safe for us to dive from there and he said yes.” I began to smile, “Now I know it’s no cliffs, but I bet that it would be just as much fun.”

“Yes! Let’s!” I agreed.

“Alright, well I’m going to go change into my swimsuit, I’ll meet you on the dock okay?”

“Kay,” I agreed. I grabbed my blue bikini and changed quickly, becoming more and more excited.

Liam was standing next to the captain as I got there. “Now it’s pretty simple,” The captain explained, “You can either do a head first dive, or a pencil dive. No belly flops.”

“I won’t!” I answered eagerly and Liam nodded.

“Alright, have fun.” He said before leaving.

“Want to go first?” Liam teased.

“Um, not particularly, How about we go at the same time?”

“Okay.” He agreed, taking my hand.

“One,” I started counting.

“Two,” He continued.

“THREE!” We yelled, jumping off.

“What a rush!” I stated.

He laughed swimming over to me. He swam closer and slid his hand though my wet, salty hair. Before I knew it, he was kissing me, but I didn’t stop him. I wanted this to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry you guys. This is just crazy. Haha oh and do you like the new layout? I thought the picture was cute.