Our Perfect Love Story

Don't Leave It Up To Me

“Let’s go inside. My parents aren’t home yet.” I moved out of his arms, keeping hold on his hand. We moved to the back of his truck to grab his bag, and then made our way to the house.

I pushed open the door, and pulled him inside. The cool air was refreshing. I guided Noel into my bedroom and motioned for him to set his bag down.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you more.” He brought my fingers to his mouth, softly kissing them before placing them on his cheek.

“Not likely.” I whispered moving closer to him. I pressed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around him. I moved backwards toward my bed, and he followed with his lips still molded with mine. The back of my legs hit the bed, and I moved down to sit on it. Noel pulled us down onto our backs. I pulled my lips away, and turned on my side. I pushed my body as close as it would go into his, and I breathed in. I put my arm on his chest, and he wrapped his around me. We must’ve fallen asleep that way because next thing I knew, my head was on my pillow and the back of my body was pressed into Noels. The weight of his arm on my waist a heavy, warm reminder of his presence.

I smiled, and sighed. Noel shifted away from me, turning over on his other side. His breathing slow and even as he fell deeper into his sleep. One of his arms was buried under his face, and I turned over to push the front of my body back against him. I didn’t want to be apart, even the limited space that would be between us on my bed would be unbearable at this point. I put one of my arms around him, trying to pull myself closer to him. His other arm unconsciously reached for my fingers. His breathing confirmed that he was still asleep.

I smiled and lifted my head up to look over his body at the alarm clock. 12:51. I blew lightly in Noel’s ear to wake him up, and I moved my head out of the way just before his hand flew up. He moved his hand back down, and I pressed my chin on his neck between his head and shoulder. “Noel.” I whispered.

“Wake up, baby.” I kissed his cheek.

He opened one eye. “I don’t want to.” His voice cracked.

I flipped over so I was laying on top of him, awkwardly. “Please?”

“Fine, just for you.” He turned his body flat under mine, making it less awkward.

He pressed his lips to mine, once. “What’s on the agenda today, boss?”

“I don’t know, whatever you want to do.”

“Don’t leave it up to me. We would do nothing but inappropriate stuff all day, if that were the case.”

“So your only with me for my rockin’ body?”

“Oh, yeah. That’s it. I couldn’t possibly be with you because I can’t get you off of my mind, and that my body physically aches when your not around me.”

I looked at him as seriously as I could. “Hey, that could all be just signs of sexual frustration.”

And suddenly, I was underneath him. The pressure of his body against my making my breath come out in gasps. He pressed his lips lightly on my neck, then breathed the words, “Sexual frustration?” in my ear.

“It’s possible.” I managed. I placed my hands against his sides, right under his ribcage. His hand were next to my head, on either side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya'll should comment. Please don't be a silent reader, it freaks me out. Especially on chapters like this :O