Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

Thomas William Gaskarth

Alex had never hugged me that tight since I met him. I was seven months pregnant but he still lifted me up off the ground. The smile on his face was contagious. 

"Your dad called while you were at the doctors." he said.
"Oh really? What'd he say?"
"That he misses you and he's gonna be visiting this week."
"Perfect! We can tell him about his grandson." I smiled. Alex kissed me passionately and it took my breath away. 
"I know we didn't plan this, but thank you Lizzie." he whispered.
"For what?"
"For giving me a baby boy. Looking at how beautiful you are, this kid's gonna be a lady killer." he smiled and I couldn't help but laugh.
"He better not be a man whore like his father." I joked.
"That hurts baby. And maybe I won't give you the present I was planning on giving you." he smirked.
"And what would that present be?" I asked smiling. 

Alex told me to close my eyes and I heard him run upstairs then come back down. I kept my eyes closed. I heard him move around a little as if he were pacing, but then stopped. He told me to open my eyes and when I did, he was kneeling in front of me holding a beautiful ring. 

"Alex." I whispered.
"Elizabeth Thomsen. I love you more than anything in this world. You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen ad I feel like the luckiest man alive to have you and our son someday. Please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he smiled a little. I lost it, in a good way. I choked up a little while trying to hold back the tears so all I did was nod. He put the ring on my finger and hugged me. As his arms wrapped around me, I felt a pain in my stomach.

"Alex, something's wrong." I said holding my stomach.
"What do you mean? The baby?"
"Yeah it hurts really bad." I sat down but that only made it worse. "Holy shit that hurts!"
"Let's go to the hospital and get it checked out." Alex said calmly. He walked me to the car slowly and carefully. 

-----------------
"Lizzie. You're gonna be fine." Alex kissed my head. I was crying because I had to go into labor a month early. They said this was normal but I still felt like I did something wrong to make this happen. I was freaking out. The pain I was feeling ended up being the start of contractions.

The doctors came in and brought me into the operating room and I had Alex holding my hand. It seemed to take forever to get my baby out of me. I just pushed and pushed and pushed. I kept waiting to hear him cry. Finally after an endless amount of hours, I heard him crying as he entered the world. Alex got to cut the cord and the nurses washed him off. I took a big sigh of relief as the nurse handed him to me.

"Welcome to the world, Thomas William Gaskarth." I whispered then got back to my room. I fell in love with him immediately. He was was a little smaller than I expected but he fit perfectly in my arms. Alex and I sang happy birthday to him as I rocked him slowly. I heard someone join in and looked up to see my dad in the doorway. We shared a smile. 

"Hi daddy. Meet your grandson, Thomas. Thomas William Gaskarth." I smiled as he smiled and teared up a little. I knew he had happy tears in his eyes. Alex held Thomas for a little bit then my dad did. Soon after that, I fell asleep because I was exhausted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a little shorter. But yaay! Everyone say hi to Thomas! Aha

& I'm starting another story/series. The first is called "I'm Alright Like This" & it's on my profile so please subscribe! I'll be posting the first chapter soon!

Love & rockets