Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

"She's hot dude. Nicely done."

Alex had told me that he wanted to throw Liz in the water when we all got comfortable. We both watched her take her shirt and shorts.

She was so hot. 

I tried not to make it totally obvious that I was checking her out. Alex elbowed me and smirked.

"Dude. She's definitely a winner." he said quietly. I nodded and watched her lay on her towel. She wasn't muscular but she was definitely in shape. Her hair was on top of her head so you could see the tattoo on the back of her neck. I couldn't see what it said. She put her sunglasses on and looked like a model. Alex gave me a nod. He walked over to her.

"Hey Lizzie. There's something on your eye." he lifted the sunglasses off her face. I took my shirt off and got ready to lift. He distracted her then said okay. He grabbed her legs and I slid my arms under her arms. She screamed and kicked a little as we ran to the water. 

"Guys! Please don't!" she yelled.
"One! Two! Three!" Alex yelled and we dropped her. She fell in with a splash and I dove in a wave then stood up and walked back to the guys. Alex and Liz stayed in the water and flirted. I sat in my chair and wiped off my face.

"What's your issue?" Rian asked.
"Nothing."
"I heard you talking to Alex the other day. You like Liz."
"Oh then yeah that's my issue."
"And seeing them together doesn't exactly help does it?"
"Obviously not."
"Lets find you a girl man. A hot one." he said. 
"Whatever. I'm taking a nap. Find a good one." I laid down on a towel.

I woke up a little later and looked to my right and saw Rian talking to some girls. I looked to my left and saw Alex hooking up with Liz. I sighed and walked over to Rian.

"Hey what's up guys." I said as I stretched a little.
"Jack, this is Peyton, Andy, Allie, and Rachel. Girls, this is Jack." he introduced us and I shook their hands. Andy was the only one I could really see. She had beautiful brown hair that was wavy and blowing in the wind. She had deep brown eyes that were smiling. Her smile and laugh were contagious. 

"Right Jack?" Rian said.
"What?" I asked. I heard the girls laugh a little.
"I said we're having a little barbecue because Liz is here and they should come."
"Oh yeah definitely." I smiled.
"Peyton and I will probably come. Allie and Rachel already have plans tonight. Is that okay?" Andy asked.
"That's fine." I smiled which made her smile. Rian started talking to the other girls and Andy and I just stayed silent, looking at each other.

"So Andy, what's your name short for?" I asked.
"AndreaLynne." she smiled as we sat down away from the others. "What's Jack short for?"
"Jackson." I blushed. "My name is Jack Barakat."
"Mine's Andy Hudson." 
"Nice to meet you." I shook her hand and we laughed. 
"The pleasure is all mine." she smiled.
"Wanna meet some of my friends? They'll be at the party later."
"Sure, I'd love to." I stood up and helped her up. We walked over to the guys.

"Keith, Zack, this is Andy. She's coming by the house later for the cookout." they said hi. I had to kick Alex a few times before he released himself from Liz.
"Alex, this is Andy. Andy, this is my best friend Alex and his girlfriend Liz."
"ANDY? Oh my god how are you!" Liz yelled and hugged Andy. They started screaming and talking loud and fast.
"You guys know each other?" Alex asked.
"Andy's my cousin! We grew up together in Boston! I haven't seen you in years! I was gonna call you!" she yelled. Alex and I just looked at each other. 
"Of course they know each other." I laughed.
"She's hot dude. Nicely done." Alex mumbled. I smirked.

"So she's coming tonight?" Liz asked.
"Yeah if she still wants to." I smile when she nodded. We traded numbers and went home. 

--------------
"Shes not coming. She hates me. She was just being nice by saying she'd come." I said watching the fire Zack had started. 
"She's coming Jack. When I talked to her earlier she seemed really excited. She's probably lost or something." Liz tried to comfort me. As she said this, my phone started ringing. It was Andy.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi Jack it's Andy. We're trying to find the house. We're on your street but don't know where to stop. Can you stand out front or something?" she asked.
"Yeah sure." I made my way out front and stood there. "Okay I'm out front. What number are you guys at?" 
"Uhm 731. What number are you?"
"1267. Keep going." I laughed.
"I feel stupid." 
"Don't. I would've gone to the wrong house. It could've been worse. Don't worry." I said and I heard her car coming up the street. 
"Okay I see you. See you in a minute."
"Bye." I smiled and hung up. She pulled up with her friend in a mustang convertible. It was a sick car. I walked over and opened her door for her. She got up and I couldn't help but check her out. She had her beautiful hair down, wearing a light blue v neck shirt with a jean skirt and converse sneakers to match. She was a lot shorter than I was but she was adorable. 

"This place is beautiful! The view is gorgeous!" she exclaimed.
"It's awesome." I smiled at her. I led her and Peyton back to where the guys and Liz were. When we got to where they were sitting, Liz and Rian were inside with Rian's girlfriend Cassadee. 

"Hey guys you remember Andy and Peyton, right?" I said handing the girls a beer. I sat down and made room for Andy next to me. Peyton started talking to Zack and they seemed to click.

"Where's Liz?" Andy asked.
"Inside with Cass and Rian making some pasta salad or something. You'll meet Cassadee when she comes out." Alex explained. 
"You guys have a great house." Andy said and the guys all said thanks. 

Liz walked out carrying a huge bowl and Andy ran over to help her then offered more help. It was weird how much they looked alike. I think Alex picked up on it too because he gave me a weird look as the girls went inside. I shrugged and ignored it. They all came back out with more food a few minutes later. 

"It's gorgeous out here!" Liz said as she set up the food on the table. 
"It's because you just came out here." Alex said slyly. Everyone made gagging noises and Andy and I laughed.
"So Jack you and my little cousin there seem to get along pretty well." Liz said and we both blushed.
"Yeah and you and my best friend do too." That made Liz blush. Everyone laughed and got food. Andy and I seemed to always stay close to each other as the night went on. 

A couple hours later when it got dark, we all sat around the fire. Alex had Liz sitting in his lap, Rian had Cass in his, and Andy was next to me. Zack and Peyton had gone for a walk. I watched the other two couples sit together and snuggle and make each other smile and share kisses. I looked over at Andy and saw she was watching the fire. I slid closer to her.

"So did you have fun today?" I said quietly.
"Yeah," she nodded and smiled. "Your friends are fun. And what a small world that your best friend is dating my cousin."
"I know that's crazy. You guys look alike too." 
"A lot of people said that when we were little but we never saw it." she smiled. 
"So Andy what do you do in life?"
"I'm an artist, well I try to be. I paint mostly but draw a lot too. It's so relaxing to me."
"That's awesome! How long have you been painting?"
"As long as I can remember. My parents had pictures of me when I was two and I would finger paint on all the walls. They kept some of it in my room. I could paint before I could write." she laughed a little.
"Wow. You'll have to show me some of your stuff sometime."
"Yeah sure. Maybe you can stop my my studio sometime." 
"Definitely. I'd love to." I smiled. I slowly and casually put my arm around her shoulders and she just laughed and nodded. I smiled huge and mentally patted myself on the back.

Zack came back with Peyton on his back and they we're both laughing about something. They definitely clicked. Peyton jumped off Zack's back and held up her camera. 

"You guys have to see the pictures I got of Zack! They're so funny." she laughed. She looked over at Andy and I and took a picture.
"Peyton, come on don't. I wasn't even smiling for it." Andy groaned. I smiled.
"Then smile!" she held up her camera and we leaned closer together and smiled. She came over to us to show us the picture then the ones of her and Zack. She showed us one of them kissing.
"Uhm Pey! What is this!" Andy laughed and took the camera and showed me. We both started laughing.
"Nothing! I mean... Uhm." she blushed and Zack did too. We all ended up laughing it off.

A little while later, Andy realized how late it had gotten and said they needed to leave. 

"Call me so I know when to come to the studio." I said as I walked her to her car. 
"I will. Don't be afraid to text me to keep in touch." she smiled a little and I nodded. We got to her car and stood there. There was a slight breeze so her hair moved with it a little and she looked beautiful. I lifted my hand and put it on her cheek and pulled her face to mine.

We pressed our lips together and she put her arms around me. I lifted her and sat her on the door of her car and kept kissing her. Her arms were around my neck and mine were around her perfect waist. We pulled apart when we heard Peyton coming.

"Whoa." we both said.
"I'll call you tomorrow." I said quietly leaning my forehead on hers.
"Okay." she whispered. She kissed my cheek then I helped her into her car. 

I knew right then that I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww yay jack! Keep up the feedback guys and spread the word about this series. I think I'm gonna keep most of my stories connected to this one if you don't mind :) if you want other stories let me know! I was considering writing an original fiction. Let me know :)

Love & rockets :P