Status: ON-GOING.

You Wound Me, Styles

Wrong Girl

It was no big deal, really. I had gotten used to not caring about Harry Styles again, though Gemma would be an awfully nagging reminder. I tried so hard not to make my life revolve around Harry; I honestly, really tried. And I somewhat succeeded.

At the bakery, I worked there on the weekends while I studied on weekdays. College was very difficult, mind you.

One day, Gemma knocked on my door. Gasping for breaths, she stepped inside without permission and told me, “I found something in Harry’s old room. I’d like you to read it.”

She handed me a scrap of folded paper, and I pocketed it immediately.

“You’re not going to read it?” Chagrin dripped in her tone.

I shook my head and replied, “Hah, no.”

In response, Gemma tried to conceal a frown that was growing on her lips.

“He really liked you,” she said, as if I didn’t already process this information before. “He used to go home and tell me all about you. He said, ‘There’s this strange girl that buys pastry everyday. You think she’ll die of diabetes?’ ‘She’s the strangest girl I know.’ ‘I found out she goes to my school.’

He smiled everytime he found out something new about you, and he told me everything. ‘She laughs like she has hiccups.’ But every time he mentioned you, he never failed to have the biggest smile on his face.”

She glanced at me in the corner of her eyes, anticipating my reaction, though I managed a poker face.

“He chose the wrong girl,” I said, tracing the pocket in which I shoved the paper I recently received. “I shouldn’t have done what I did.”

“You shouldn’t have,” Gemma agreed, “but what’s done is done. You just need to straighten everything as for now. I know my brother, Arabelle, and he still loves you. I’m not kidding.”

Just a couple more chapters, guys![/url]