Status: ON-GOING.

You Wound Me, Styles

Fame

Life had been good. That statement was not meant to insult Harry Styles' contribution to my life. Once I thought about it, the events I spent with Harry Styles seemed years ago, when in reality, only months have hopped by.

I still constantly visited the bakery across the street and indulged myself in the insanity of eating sweets daily. (The man with the distracting moustache had taken over Harry's job.)

And there was one last little detail about Harry Styles that I forgot to mention.

Harry auditioned for the X Factor, and he got enough "yes's" to enter the next stage of the competition. I was partly relieved due to the fact that avoiding him would be all the more easier.

Upon hearing the news of Harry's skyrocketing fame with his newly established band called One Direction, I tried my best to keep away from anything of relevance to Harry's existence.

It was especially difficult to do so while hearing nearly everyone in town giggle and chatter non-stop about Harry and his notorious looks.

Harry this. Harry that. He was such a lady's man that I wondered why he even chose me in the first place.

Maybe I posed as a challenge, given my unsightly looks and non-hormone injected personality. Maybe that was it.

However, I had to let go of any traces of Harry. I unraveled any ties I had left in him. It was only fair.

Besides, a girl of my mind would never like anyone romantically.