Status: New story!

Dear God

Chapter Four

Third Person POV

Matt and Johnny were sitting in Matt's living room when something was pushed through the mail slot. Matt got up to go get it. When he found what had been pushed through he noticed it was a DVD. On the front of the case he saw it it said, 'One down, Four to go'. He picked it up and opened it to see a picture of a crying Jimmy on the inside cover. Matt ran into the living room. "Jay... Call Zee, Bri, Chelle, and Gee." Johnny went into the kitchen to get his cellphone.

Matt was on the brink of tears, seeing Jimmy like that. Soon Johnny came back in and came over to Matt. "Mattie, what's that?" Matt grimanced, "I'm not sure, I just have a bad feeling about it." Soon enough the door bell rang and in came the gang. "Why are we here?" Brian asked worriedly, he had a bad feeling when Johnny had called. Matt sucked in a deep breathe, "I got this DVD put through the mail slot. The front cover says, 'One down, Four to go' like how Val said it the other day, and on the inside picture it's of a crying Jimmy."

The tears fell from his eyes and everyone else's. Matt then popped in the DVD into the player. Everyone sat with the one they loved on the couches. The video started and there sat Jimmy crying, next to him was Val with a gun to his head. Everyone had tears soon again. "Say goodbye fag." Jimmy sobbed, "Guys I just wanted to say I love everyone of you. Our friendships kept my life happy. I left 'Death' to you guys for you to use. And Jay I gave it all up for you. She said you or me, and I knew you had a lot to live for. I also know deep down, you'll move on. Yes I knew you loved me, but this has been coming since you came out, she wouldn't leave it. Bri and Zack fuck already, and Gena and Michelle you are wonderful girls, move on from them."

Val then handed him pills after pills, then finally vodka. She then hit him and he passed out. Everyone watched through blurry vision as the screen went black. Johnny clung to Matt and sobbed his little heart out, while everyone clung to their partner. Matt grabbed his phone and dialled 911. "9-1-1, what is your emergency?" He sobbed, "I need a cop car at 6661 Sunset Bulevard." He rubbed Johnny's back, "They will be there soon." Matt sighed and hugged Johnny closer to him. Brian had Zacky on his lap crying as he tried to calm them both, while Gena and Michelle hugged each other sobbing.

There was a knock on the door, Matt got up, still in tears, and opened the door. Two cops were infront of him, one male, the other a female. "What's the problem, Sir?" Matt cleared his throat, "I have a DVD with evidence of my ex-wife making my best friend take pills and vodka and made him OD, which caused his death, that's what's wrong." The female cop rolled up her sleeves, and had a deathbat on her left tattoo sleeve. "Name?" "Matt Sanders." The female cop looked suprised. "As in M. Shadows?" He slightly smiled, at being recognized. "Yeah. I like your deathbat tat by the way." She smiled, "Thanks, so the friend is Jimmy isn't it?" Matt nodded solemly, the woman's eyes started to dampen, she's been a fan from the very beginning.

The male officer raised an eyebrow, "Can we move on here? Where is the video?" Matt opened the door wider. "Right through the doorway in the living room. My friends are in there." They all walked in to find everyone still hugging up, all except little Jay who was in a ball crying. "Guys, the police are here." Everyone looked up, "Will they be able to help?" Zacky looked at Matt curiously. "Hopefully." After the officers had taken the Dvd case, itself and statements from the group, they all went home, all except Johnny who once again stayed with Matt. That night none of them could sleep, it had been the second worst day in their lives. The first being when Jimmy died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh guys! I finally updated it! AND I'M SO SORRY IF YOU END UP SAD OR CRYING! I almost cried writing this. And obviously I made up the address.