Status: We'll see where this goes...

Bad Habits

That girl, she's such a trick, but I can't lie, I'm in love with it

It's been a couple weeks since we got off of break, and we were back to school again. I was awoken by Nicole throwing herself on top of me.

"What the hell?"
I mumbled, and Kennedy chuckled. She laughed, then stood and went to my closet. Kennedy laid down next to me and brushed some hair from my face. I smiled up at him, then buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, rubbing my back.

"I don't want to get up. I don't want to go to school. When is summer?"
"It's winter, honey, summer is a long ways away."
Nicole laughed, and I groaned.
"I don't like school."
"Who does? Now get up. You want to look good going into school on John's arm, don't you?"
"No. I don't want people in school to know we're together."
"What? Why not?"
"No one is gonna approve. He's gonna get a bunch of crap, and there's gonna be stares and stuff and just... I don't belong with him."
I sighed, and Nicole rolled her eyes, yanking me up from Kennedy's warm, good smelling chest. She pushed me into the bathroom, then closed the door behind us.

"Get in the shower. I hate hearing the kind of shit that comes from your mouth. Stop being negative. You and John are perfect together."
"I know, I'm so happy with him, it's just... I don't want him to loose friends because of me."
"He has Eric, that's good enough. And I wouldn't called those people he goes to parties with his friends."
"You know, he hasn't gone to a party since like, a month before we started dating."
"Psh, I haven't been to a party in months my self. It sucks. We need to have a party."
"No. I'm not inviting the school to my house to have people sexing it up in my bed, drinking and puking every where, and trashing everything."
"We'll have it at my house."
"You can throw a party at your house, but I won't come. I'll stay here and have a relaxing night full of tea and painting and Green Day."
"And John."
"No, I wouldn't make him come stay with me. It'd be boring for him."
"You two are attached at the hip now, he wouldn't go to a party without you."
"I'd make him go and have fun."
"He wouldn't do it."

Nicole turned around and I quickly got undressed and jumped in the shower. We talked more as I scrubbed my body and hair. I turned the water off, then pulled a towel into the shower and wrapped it around me. Nicole left the bathroom, leaving clothes on the counter for me. I got out, dried off, then got dressed in the pair of black jeans and my Mickey Mouse sweater she had left for me. She came back in and blow dried my hair as I brushed my teeth. I put on a little make up, then pulled my hair into a loose bun. As I sat down on my bed, slipping a piece of gum in my mouth, Nicole handed me a pair of my hand painted Toms, and Kennedy sat down next to me, poking my side. I pulled on my shoes, then turned and jumped on top of him, hitting his chest as he let out a laugh. I grabbed his hands, straddling him, then brought them to my mouth and bit them, before throwing my leg over him, sitting on his stomach. He smiled, then rolled me over, laying me beside him. We rolled around on my bed, until we fell off onto the floor with a thud. I groaned, wrapping my arms around Kennedy, who was picking himself up off of me. He stated down into my eyes, giving his perfect smile. I giggled at his cute little gap between his teeth, and he chuckled, then kissed my cheek.

"Stop flirting, Ken, she's taken."
Nicole interrupted and Kennedy rolled his eyes.
"John's here, Kat," my mother called up the stairs then, and I jumped up, scrambling to the mirror to fix my hair and clothes. I quickly spritzed some perfume on myself, before grabbing my art bag and running downstairs.
"Fair winds, parentals," I called as I walked of the door. John sat in his truck in my drive way, country music blasting from the radio. I rolled my eyes, him singing at the top of his lungs with a smile, his gorgeous eyes hidden behind some black Vans sunglasses. I got in and he looked at me, still singing. He leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips before I pulled off his sunglasses.
"Hey," he carried, watching me with a puppy dog lip.
"It's winter, there's barely any sun out." I snickered and he shrugged.
"I was wearing them because they made me look fucking sexy, bitch."
"Whatever. Drive whore." I laughed, and he smiled, before backing out of the driveway and heading down the road.

When we got to school, there were tons of kids in front talking, as usual. John got out, then came to my side and helped me out, putting his arm around my shoulders and holding me close as we walked up to the school. When we got to the front, a few people stared, but John ignored it, like they were looking at someone else. He remained completely unfazed, while I was having a panic attack on the inside.
"What's wrong?" he asked quietly, glancing over at me.
"They're staring."
"So?"
"I can feel the rumors being made."
I whispered, and he stopped in the middle of the huge crowd, turning me towards him. He put a hand on the back of my neck, the other laying on my hip, before he pressed his lips against mine. I can't believe he's actually doing this right now. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, and I knew what he was gonna do. I could feel all eyes on us as he opened my mouth and took my tongue. I clutched his shirt, keeping our bodies close as my face turned pink. He pulled away after a minute and gave me a devious smile and a silent snicker.
"I can't believe you just did that."
I whispered, and he chuckled, before pecking me on the lips, lacing his fingers with mine as we headed inside the school.

"That was nice. I missed that. We haven't done that in a few weeks." he said once we were all alone, and I jabbed his ribs with my finger.
"I can't believe you did that in front of all those people."
"Why not? Now they know you're mine, and I'm yours."
"You really think that will keep all the other girls from flirting with you?"
I scoffed, and he sighed with a shrug, rubbing the back of his neck.
"So you didn't like it?"
"Oh, I loved it. Just not in front of all those people." I chuckled, and he smiled. I tugged him up the stairs and to the art room with me. When I stepped inside, the art teacher greeted us.
"I'm going downstairs on duty, so you two stay in here and don't let anyone else up. I have some new canvas' and paints for you to try out if you'd like. They're in the back room."
She smiled, then headed out the room and downstairs. John followed me into the back room, where I closed the door and grabbed a canvas and some paints. I set the canvas up and took out one of my pencils, lightly sketching out a scenery. I squeezed some paints onto a plate and grabbed a brush. John looked around, before pulling his iPhone out of his pocket and plugging it in the docking station I kept in here for myself. He turned on some soft music, then came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his chin on my shoulder. I grinned, and he moved his lips to my neck, kissing me a few times. I closed my eyes, arching my neck up, until John pulled away.
"You tease."
I said, and he chuckled. I set the paints down, then turned around in his arms to face him. He grinned, then planted a couple pecks on my lips.

John ran his lips down my jawline before bringing them to mine, instantly controlling my tongue as he slid his hand up my sweater. A moan escaped my lips, and he smiled, moving his lips back down to my neck.
"John, not in school," I breathed, and he pulled away and looked up into my eyes.
"Then maybe we should leave, because I want you. I want you now."
He said, pulling my body closer to his and crushing our lips together again.

"John, we're gonna get in trouble."
I said quietly, after he had pulled away. Lust clouded his eyes, and he wrapped his arms around my neck, laying his chin on my shoulder.
"Fuck me."
He whispered in my ear, and I raised my eyebrows, my cheeks turning pink. I laid my hands on his hips for a minute, before wrapping my arms around him.
"You really want to leave on the first day back?"
"Yes."
"We can leave at lunch."
"School starts in an hour, we can leave now."
He said, pulling away from me and pulling me out of the room.

We ran downstairs, sneaking past the patrolling teachers, and out the front doors of the school. We walked out into the parking lot and got in John's truck. He started it up, and we headed back to his house.

When we got back, he pulled me upstairs to his room, and laid me down on the bed, crawling over me.
"What's gotten into you?" I asked as he attacked my neck with his lips.
"I'm horny."
"Obviously," I scoffed, and he smiled, holding himself above me.
"You said we wouldn't do this yet."
"I'm ready."
"Maybe I'm not."
I said, and he stopped, looking down at me.
"You said you didn't want to have sex until you were sure that the girl was the one. You're not in love with me, John."
"I never said I wasn't in love with you. I don't know. I don't know what love is."
"Neither do I. I don't think I'm ready yet."
"...Okay."
He answered after a moment with a sigh. He threw himself down next to me, laying a hand on one of my hips.
"I just don't want either of us to do something we'll regret."
"I would never regret anything I did with you."
He answered, and I smiled, then wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled me on top of him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, closing his eyes. Before we knew it, we were both asleep.

*****

A couple hours later, Kat and I woke up. It was around lunch time, so she stood up and stretched.
"I'll make lunch if you're hungry."
"There's a pizza in the freezer, we can just cook that."
I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. She rubbed her eyes, before stepping up to me. I laid my head on her chest, and she smiled, running her hands through my hair. I looked up at her, resting my chin on her chest, until she leaned down and kissed me. I stood and laced my fingers with hers, and we headed downstairs. Kat grabbed the pizza from the freezer, then turned on the oven. She unwrapped the pizza and put it on a pan, then stuck it in the oven, before hopping up onto the counter. She grabbed my hand and pulled me between her legs, where I laid my hands on her upper thighs. She wrapped her arms around my neck, laying her chin on my shoulder.

"What was up with you this morning?"
"I was being an asshole."
"No, I mean... You weren't like yourself."
"I don't know. I just... I like you a lot, and Eric and and Nicole are pressuring me to move forward in the relationship and all our friends have lost their virginity, and we haven't so I--"
"Who cares? Nicole's been pressuring me, too, but I ignore it. John, it's our relationship, we'll move at our own pace."
She said with a warm smile. I let out a relieved sigh, giving a small grin, before planting a kiss on her cheek.

When the pizza finished cooking, Kat took it out of the oven and set it on the stove, cutting it up before grabbing a couple plates. I put a couple pieces on my plate, then went and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. Kat came and sat next to me, and we ate our pizza.

When we finished, she laid her head in my lap, watching TV as she chewed on her bottom lip. I smiled, then opened my mouth to say something, but quickly bit my tongue.
'Shit, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't say that to her yet!'
I thought, then sighed and stared blankly at the TV, my thoughts racing. I almost told her I loved her. I can't do that yet.

Kat sat up, then crawled into my lap. She pressed her lips on my neck, sending chills down my spine. Her hands made their way to my pants, undoing the button and unzipping them. I clenched my jaw, my eyes getting wide as one of her hands slipped inside my pants. Boner.
'Go down, go down, go down.'
My thoughts raced. She felt me through my boxers and gave a smirk. She nibbled at my neck as she slipped her hand inside my boxers.
"Fuck," I carried on, until she grabbed me and started running her hand up and down. I threw my head back, my eyes closing as a moan escaped my lips.
"Kat, I'm gonna--"
"It's okay,"
She said quietly, going faster to finish it off. As I came, I let out a loud moan, and she smiled.

As she got off of me, my front door opened and Nicole, Kennedy and Eric walked in. I quickly yanked my pants up, butting and zipping them, as Kat ran to the kitchen to wash her hands.
"Why'd you two skip?"
Nicole asked, sitting down next to me.
"We wanted to have some alone time."
"You have sex yet?"
"No."
I said, jumping up. I went into the kitchen where Kat was and grabbed her hand. I pulled her upstairs with me, and into my room, where I slammed and locked the door behind us. She sat down on my bed, and I pushed her on her back, crawling over her and crushing our lips together.

"You're amazing."
I stated after pulling away, and she grinned.
"Thank you? Our parents are gonna be home soon. I should probably get home."
"Don't leave."
I pleaded, kissing up her neck. She giggled, grabbing my hands as I straddled her.
"I have to, sweetheart. We don't want to get grounded again."
I sighed after a moment, then laid down next to her.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for school."
"Okay."
She gave a sweet smile, then kissed me before sitting up.
"See ya, babe."
"Bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: That Girl - All Time Low