Status: We'll see where this goes...

Bad Habits

And I know, how to get you crazy, how to make you want me so bad it hurts

The next morning, I woke up in John's arms as he gently ran his fingers through my hair, looking down at me lovingly. I smiled, then grabbed his hand and put it on my cheek. He moved some of the hair from my neck, the touch of his skin against mine sending chills down my spine. I stood from the bed and stretched, and John followed me into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, then grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair. When I had to brush all the hair past my shoulders, John grabbed the brush from me and finished it up. I sighed, then put it up in a bun.

"It's getting too long."
I mumbled and John shrugged.
"I love it, I thinks it beautiful, like you."
He said, and I smiled, then turned around to face him. I linked my fingers together behind his neck as he did the same around my waist.

"What is that?"
I asked, eying the big, purple bruise on his neck. He looked up at himself in the mirror, his eyes widening a little, before covering it up with his hand.
"Probably just the paintball guns..."
He lied, and I narrowed my eyes.
"She gave you a hickey."
I said, yanking away from him, crossing my arms and walking into my room.
"Don't even start on that. You fucked Kennedy!"
"What?"
I screamed, turning around and throwing my arms down.
"Don't even fucking deny it, Kat. Eric walked in on you and Kennedy having sex!"
"Kennedy and I never had sex!"
"Don't lie to me!"
He yelled back, and I shook my head.
"I'm not lying, John. We fooled around, yes, but we never actually had sex."
"Eric caught you two naked in bed with him on top of you. Don't tell me that was just fooling around."
"It was. Eric walked in literally seconds before it was going to happen, and I told Kennedy I couldn't do it."
"...What happened?"
He asked, narrowing his eyes, raising an eyebrow as he crossed his arms. I sat down Indian style on my bed, crossing my own arms with a sigh.

"I was upset and stuff about what happened, and he wanted to make me smile, so it kinda just led to that..."
"Led to what?"
"Him and his fingers and me and off my clothes go."
I mumbled in a stutter, and John's eyes got big.
"Why the fuck does he get to do that when you two weren't even dating, but I'm not allowed to fucking touch you when we dated for months?"
He yelled, and I bit my lip.
"I know, I know."
I mumbled, and he shook his head.
"See, now I really want to fuck you so I can prove that I'm better."
He said, plopping down next to me. I cracked a smile, and he threw himself back on my bed, his arms crossed over his chest. I laid down next to him, hooking my leg around his and laying a couple kisses on his jawline, near his ear.
"Well, come on, O'Callaghan. Show me what'cha got."
I whispered in his ear, my lips brushing his skin. He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me on top of him. I sat, legs spread on his hips, feeling him through my pants. He ran his hands up under my shirt until they reached my waist, and he bucked his hips up into me. I let out a silent moan, it turning into almost a sigh. He gave a devious grin, then sat up, keeping me on his lap. He took my shirt off, kissing around my bra, then slid my pants off. I pulled off his shirt, and he brought his lips to mine, pushing me on my back, crawling over me.
"My turn."
He whispered, going down in between my legs. He took my panties off, throwing them on the floor, then running his lips along my thighs, leaving soft kisses on the insides of my thighs. I clenched my jaw, trying to steady my breathing, until he came back and met my lips again.

He slipped his fingers inside of me, and I gasped, almost followed by a scream, and that was when I learned something; John's fingers are a lot longer than Kennedy's. He moved them in and out and I couldn't keep the moans in anymore.
"You better be moaning more for me than you did for him."
He said, and I bit my lip, then shook my head.
"Oh, so you want more?"
He pushed his fingers as deep as they would go, and I let out a load moan.
He smirked, and I threw my head back as he pushed his fingers deep again and his lips made contact with mine. He pulled them in and out over and over again, as I clawed at the back of his neck.
"Fuck me, John, fuck me!"
I screamed, and he smirked, then pulled his fingers completely out. He licked them clean, then gripped my hips.
"No."
He said simply, and I let out a held in breath.
"I'm gonna make you suffer."
He said, dangling my panties in front of me from the tip of his middle finger. I grabbed them from him and slipped them on, then crawled on top of him.
"That's not very nice."
I said, running my hand down his chest and to his pants.
"I've gotten hand jobs from you, Kat, and you would never give me a blow job. There's no way for you to make me suffer." he snickered, and I stood.
"Oh, so you don't want a hand job. Okay, then."
"I never said that!"
He said quickly, grabbing my wrist. I pulled him up from the bed and pulled him into my half naked body, connecting my lips to his neck. I licked at it, then started sucking, and he let out a small moan. I pulled away after a moment, then trailed kisses up his neck until I reached his lips.
"Now you have two hickeys, but mine's better because it's darker."
"What, so you own me now?"
He scoffed, and I smiled, putting his hands around my waist.
"I so own you now."
"God, you are too sexy."
He said with a smile, before our lips crushed together, John taking control of my tongue.

When we pulled away, I grabbed his shirt, put it on and crawled in bed.
"I am so glad I wore a v neck last night."
He mumbled with his crooked smile. He sat down on my bed, and I pulled him onto his back. He rolled over, then crawled up to me and laid down. I put an arm around him and laid my head on his chest, until he pulled my entire body into his. I grinned, then kissed him and laid my head in the crook of his neck. He ran his fingers back and forth down my back, and hummed, lulling me back to sleep. Right as I was about to be carried into a deep sleep, my bedroom door opened, and Eric walked in. My eyes flashed open, as John pressed his finger to his lips. He looked down at me, then sighed.
"Sorry, I was just wondering where you were and figured you were here."

Eric said as John lay soft kisses on my forehead.
"John, I'm tired."
I mumbled, and he chuckled.
"Too much excitement?"
"Shut up."
I said quietly, my eyes closing.
"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up."
He said, kissing my head.
"Promise?"
"Promise."
He whispered after a moment, tightening his grip on me.
"I love you."
"I love you, too, babe."
John said, and Eric smiled, then headed out, closing the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Bad Enough For You - All Time Low

I'm a terrible person, so I'm gonna give you guys two chapters tonight. :)

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and subscribe.