Status: We'll see where this goes...

Bad Habits

You're playing with fire, and I can't hold back

Later that night, John and I were outside laying on my hammock together, staring up at the Arizona sky, looking at all the beautiful stars that sprinkled the black sky. I laid my head on John's shoulder, and he smiled, rubbing my back.
"Am I the the first girl you've ever been in love with?"
I asked, and he gave a small chuckle.
"Besides my parents, you're the only person I've ever said 'I love you' to."
"So I guess that's a yes?"
"It's a definite yes. Am I the first boy you've ever loved?"
"Other than Kenny, yes. I love him to death, but not the way I love you."
I said, and he nodded, biting his lip.
"You hate him now, don't you?"
I asked, and he sighed, shifting his body.

"No, hate is a strong word... I just... I'm jealous that he had your love before I ever did, I guess. I think we have potential to become great friends, but I don't think I'd be able to look at him right now without wanting to throw him off a cliff."
"You will always have so much more of me than he ever could, John."
I said, lightly running my fingertip down his jaw line. He smiled, then turned and gave me a quick kiss.
"Why did you almost do that stuff with him?"
He asked, and I sighed, lacing my fingers with his. I brought our hands to my lips, kissing his hand, before he put it around my shoulders.
"I was stupid. I didn't give a shit, really. I knew he liked me, and I liked him, so I figured why not, I wasn't gonna get you back."
"I'll always be here for you, okay?"
He said quietly, looking into my eyes. I nodded after a minute with a smile, then wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me on top of him, quickly moving to the middle of the hammock to balance the weight out, then kissed me a couple times.

As we lay there, lips parting only a couple times, we heard something from the park below. My backyard was a big platform that hung over a hill. The hill led down to a park, with my gate in between my house and the park. The park was open to anyone, it was the neighborhood park, but anyone could easily see anything that happened up on the platform.

John started to run his hand up my shirt, and I smiled. Just as he was moving his lips down to my neck, we heard a clicking sound, and John yanked away.
"Fuck!"
He almost yelled, and I jumped.
"What? What's wrong?"
"Something just hit my shoulder."
Right as he said that, more clicking sounds came below, and a spew of large, hard things were shot at us.
"Get up."
John ordered, then grabbed me. He kept his body over me as we made it inside, then slammed the door. He fell to the floor on his hands and knees, as I rubbed a couple of the spots that I got hit.
"What was that?"
I yelled, and he sat up.
"Felt like paint balls."
I went behind him, lifting up his shirt. His back was covered in big, black welps and a little blood.
"Paint balls don't do this much damage, John."
I said shakily, and he stood.
"But frozen ones do."
He mumbled, pulling my shirt off to reveal purple welps all over my chest, waist, and a few on my hips.
"I'm gonna fucking kill them."
He said through his teeth, turning away.
"John, don't turn to violence."
I sighed, putting my shirt back on and he shook his head.
"They turned to violence with us, why can't we with them?"
He yelled, and I grabbed his hands.
"It's okay."
I reassured, putting his hands on my hips. He quickly yanked away, holding his hands up.
"I don't want to hurt you."
"I'm fine, sweetheart."
I smiled, and he shook his head.
"Come on, let's go upstairs."
I took his hand and pulled him along with me, shutting my bedroom door behind us.

I unbuttoned his shirt, then pulled it off, more bruises on his chest. I bit my bottom lip, until he ever so gently put his hands on my waist, pulling my lips to his. I put a hand behind his neck, as he gently bit my lip. I moaned into his mouth, and he smiled, then unbuttoned my shorts, sliding them off. I crawled over him as he lay on his back, and he rested a hand on my butt.
"John, when are we gonna just do this already?"
I asked, and he chuckled darkly.
"I'm gonna make you wait and suffer. I know how to turn you on. I know how to make you want me so bad it hurts. It's all part of the genius plan that goes on in my psycho mind."
He said, and I rested my hands on the button of his jeans.
"Well, fuck you, because just the pure sexiness of your voice turns me on." I said, and he chuckled.

I got up from him then went to my dresser. I pulled out the single condom I kept in there, then bit the edge of it, keeping it between my teeth as I crawled back up his body.
"I'll save that."
He said, taking it from my teeth.
"You don't get it unless you use it right now."
"Right now?"
He asked, and I nodded.
"I don't know..."
He carried on, and I sat on his hips.
"Our parents are gone, no one's gonna walk in on us, you're spending the night, what better time to do it than now?"
"Maybe over the summer, when our family goes to the beach house together."
"Do you know how long away that is?"
I exclaimed, and he smirked.
"Yes, I do. Two and a half months, and counting."
"You bastard."
I said, narrowing my eyes, and he smiled.
"So maybe we should slow our role a little bit. Take time to just enjoy each other."
"I'm gonna be enjoying you when you're fucking me."
"No, I mean, maybe we should have an innocent relationship for now."
He chuckled, and I shook my head.

"Come on, why not? All clothes stay on at all times, no more tongues, or fingers, no more sleeping over."
"What?"
I exclaimed, and he raised an eyebrow.
"No! You're sleeping with me. I don't care what you do, but you are fucking sleeping with me."
I said, and he laughed, then kissed me.
"I'm just saying, maybe we should have a more innocent relationship so when we actually get to the point where we make love, it will be amazing."
"It will be amazing, though. John, I have to fall asleep to you."
"Fine, I'll stay, but all clothes must stay on."
"Okay."
I said simply, and he smiled, then picked up my shorts and his shirt. I sighed, then slid them back on as he put his shirt back on. As he buttoned up his shirt, he sighed, then pulled it off, throwing it back on the floor.
"Take your damn shorts off."
He said, and I smiled, then yanked them off and threw them to the floor.
"See, I knew not even you could handle this."
I said, yanking him towards me by the hips. I pulled his jeans off and he laid next to me. As he kissed my neck, I pulled his boxers off, and a he smiled. I held him in my hands and slowly started going up and down, going faster each time. He let out a moan, and I leaned down, licking up him. I put it in my mouth, and he let out another moan. As I slowly moved it in and out of my mouth, my tongue running along it, he clenched the bed sheets. After a minute, I took it out of my mouth, and brought my hand back to it, running it up and down until he came on my hand. He let out one last loud moan, and I gave a devilish grin. He eyed my as I licked up my hand until it was clean.

"Now, you're gonna suffer."
I whispered to him, his breathing heavy. He closed his eyes, releasing his grip on my sheets, then grabbed me, pulling me close to his naked body. He stuck himself between my legs, rubbing me through my panties.
"Fuck you."
I moaned, and he smirked, before bringing his fingers to me, pulling my panties to the side and running them along my entrance.
"You're wet."
He whispered in my ear as he pushed his fingers inside of me. I let out a load moan, and he smiled, pushing his fingers deeper, before pulling them in and out.
"Fuck me, John, just fuck me!"
I yelled and he pulled his fingers out.

He pulled off my shirt, then grabbed the condom he took from me, and unrolled in on himself. He unhooked my bra, throwing it on the floor, then slipped my panties off. As I put my arms around his neck, he pushed himself into me, leaving me with a yelp. He pushed himself as deep as he could go, then finally thrust himself the last of the way. He started to pull out, then push himself back in faster and faster, making his name and endless moans and gasps escape my lips.
After a while, he started to slow down.
"Don't stop!"
I yelled, and he gave a devious grin, before thrusting himself deeper into me again. When we both finally came, John laid down next to me, both our breaths heavy and shallow. He peeled the condom off of himself, then threw it in my trash can. As our breathing went back to normal, John slid his boxers back on, and I put on my bra and panties.
"I love you, babe."
He breathed as I put an arm around him.
"I love you, too."

John turned to face me, wrapping me in his arms and pulling me against his chest. I glanced over at the clock, it being almost five in the morning, and I smiled.
"So much for innocence."
I whispered, and he smiled, placing a long kiss on my shoulder. Soon enough, we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Hopeful Romantic - This Century

My mother is starting to piss me off. I was supposed to be ordering my tapers so I can start stretching my ears last Wednesday. It's going on Monday, and she still won't let me get them, when I was supposed to get them and start stretching in the beginning of February, AND she also let me get my ears pierced for Christmas because of the reason of me wanting to stretch my ears.

Also, my hair is like really weird right now. It's all brownish and my roots are like pinkish orange and it's just kinda gross. It's gonna be like this for another two weeks too. :P

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't already!