Status: We'll see where this goes...

Bad Habits

'cause you can let it slide, baby, just for the night

I woke up the next morning to John running his fingers through my hair, smiling down at me. I blushed up at him, then buried my face in his bare chest. He had an arm wrapped around my waist, keeping our bodies close, as our legs were tangle together. This is literally a dream come true. I've only dreamed about being with John. I've had many dreams about him, some innocent, some inappropriate, but all amazing. I started to grudgingly sit up, but John tightened his grip on me.
"Don't move. I want this moment, this moment here, laying with you, to last forever." he said quietly, kissing my forehead. 

"John," I said, giving a small sigh, and he closed his eyes.
"Kat, please. I've never wanted anything more. I just want you here with me." he whispered, and I smiled, then crawled on top of him, sitting on his hips. His eyes grew wide, and that was when I knew he was getting excited, because I felt something hard on the inside of my thigh. I blushed, and he closed his eyes.
"This is so embarrassing." he mumbled, his own cheeks starting to redden. I got off of him, then went into my bathroom, and brushed my hair and teeth. He got up and did the same thing, before laying back down on my bed. I crawled back on top of him, sitting on his hips again. 
"Kat, come on," he sighed, and I smiled, then grabbed his hands and pulled him up, still sitting in his lap. I wrapped my fingers around the back of his neck and kissed him. After a minute, he put his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. He pulled away, as soon as I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, he pulled away.
"No, we're taking it slow..." he said, running a hand through his hair with a sigh.

"John, I'm sick of being the shy girl. I don't wanna be like that anymore. Honestly, I wanna throw you down, and rip the remaining of your clothes off." I said, and his eyes widened, his cheeks turning red. 
"I wanted to go slow so I didn't scare you off. I want to go at your pace. I just don't want to loose you." he said, and I smiled.
"I've dreamed about having you since seventh grade, John. Nothing you could do would ever make me leave," I said, running my lips along his jaw line. 
"I want you to take control. I want to feel like I don't have a choice in the matter. And someday," I said, moving my lips close to his ear, "I want you to fuck me so hard I'm covered in bruises." I whispered, and his eyes grew wide as his face turned redder than a strawberry. I lightly ran my lips down his neck, but he picked my chin up with his finger and kissed me. After a minute, he pushed me off of his lap and onto my back, where he crawled over me and filled my mouth with his tongue. 

That was when we heard the TV turn on, and a weight at the end of my bed. John pulled back from me, and we both looked over to see Eric sitting there, watching TV. 
"What are you doing here?" John growled, and he turned to look at us.
"The house is clean, and I got lonely, so I came over."
"How did you get inside?" I asked, sitting up. John sighed, then got off of me and stood from the bed.
"You left your purse at John's house last night. It had your keys in it." he said, before turning to John.
"You slept together, and you didn't have a shirt on... I thought you were taking things slow?" Eric said, and he ran a hand through his hair.
"We'll take things at whatever pace we want," he mumbled, then headed out of my room and downstairs. 
"You said something to him, didn't you?" Eric asked, laying his head back in my lap and looking up at me. I pursed my lips, and looked up, trying to hide a smile.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing..."
"You're blushing. What did you say?"
"I told him I was sick of being the shy girl..."
"...And?"
"...And I may want him to--"
"Fuck your brains out? He said he didn't want to do that because he doesn't want it to mean nothing."
"I know..." I said quietly, chewing on my bottom lip. 

"So you guys are like a couple now?"
"I guess..." I shrugged, and he sat up. I stood and stretched, then headed downstairs where John was looking for food. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his back. He flinched then sighed. 
"Sorry, I'm not quite used to hugs yet, I guess." he said, and I chuckled letting go and jumping up on my counter.
"How are you not used to hugs?" 
"Because, when I dated the girls I used to date, they wanted me for my lips, and for sex. We would make out, fool around a bit, and they would leave when I didn't want to give them what's in my pants."
"But you fooled around with them?"
"...Yeah..."
"How so?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Uh...Well, I would get a lot of blow jobs and hand jobs, and they would get... My hands..." he mumbled, avoiding eye contact with me as he pulled a cup down from the cabinet and poured some juice in it.
"You fingered them?" I exclaimed, and he scrunched his nose.
"Don't say it like that, it sounds gross."
"It is gross!"
"It wouldn't be gross if I did it to you."
"That's not the point."
"But you didn't deny it, which means you want it," he said, with a smirk.
"Shut up," I said, crossing my arms. He gave one of his little giggles, before setting his cup down and coming over to me. He laid his hands on my thighs and looked up at me, giving me a kissy face. I grabbed his cup and took a sip of his juice, then gently slapped his face. He scrunched his nose, and I stood up on my counter. 

"What, are you gonna dance for me?" he asked, and I laughed.
"I can't dance for my life."
"Alright, well get down from there before you hurt yourself." he said, holding his arms out to me. I jumped and he caught me, ensuring a safer landing, then dipped me down in his arms and kissed me. He pulled me back up, then wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked to the living room.
"Come on, we can't leave Eric up there alone," I said, pulling John off of the couch.
"But he annoyed me," he whined and I chuckled, then pulled him back into the kitchen with me, where I grabbed a bag of Sour Patch Kids, before heading back upstairs. 

We sat back down on my bed, and Eric threw himself in between us.
"Get up before I drag you by the hair out of this house." John said, and Eric frowned.
"John, Eric came here to spend time with you, so why don't you two go do something together?"
"We're watching TV together." John said, and I smiled, shaking my head.
"I mean without me." 
"But Kat," he whined with a sigh, and I chuckled. Eric jumped up off of the bed with a smile.
"Come on, we can go grab the airsoft guns and have a war, and tonight we can go to the bar." Eric said excitedly, and John grudgingly stood. I smiled, then sat up, scooting to the edge of the bed. John put his hand behind my neck and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my fingers around his wrist, while the other laid on his cheek. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said when we pulled away, grabbing his button up shirt and tie had worn at the dance last night. 
"Where's mine?" Eric asked with a frown. I smiled, then stood, throwing my arms around his neck. He squeezed me, and we kissed each others cheek, before he and John  headed downstairs.

When the boys had left, I picked up my phone and dialed in  Nicole's number.
"What's up?" she answered, and I gave a relieved sigh. She didn't seem mad about what John had said last night.
"Hey, the guys just left, come over." 
"Okay, be there in a few minutes." she said, then hung up. I'm so glad she lives right next to me. Within a couple minutes, I heard her walk through my door and bound up the stairs. 
"Hey," she smiled as she she jumped on the bed. We sat Indian style across from each other, and I gave a huge grin.
"Spill it." she ordered, and I gave a relaxed sigh.
"He kissed me. And it was amazing. Last night when we left from the dance, we went back to his house and Eric was throwing a party. John got really pissed, and was yelling at him, and when he was yelling at Eric, some guy came up behind me and slapped my ass, and John turned around and punched him in the face, before taking me upstairs to his room. I was sitting on his bed, and I pulled him over to me and wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me and it was just so... Perfect. Before he put his tongue in my mouth, he got off of me and told me how he wanted to take it slow, and I agreed. Until we got back here. We were just sitting down watching a movie when you came in, and that's when he told you off. How was that, by the way?"
"I gained a lot of respect for him. It made him sexier than he already is. Keep going!"
"Okay, and then I started to fall asleep in his lap, so he laid me down under the covers, and took his shirt and tie off, and he only had on his jeans and he got in bed next to me and put his arms around my waist and we fell asleep and just... Gah! And when I woke up this morning, he was running his fingers through my hair, and our legs were like, together, and when I tried to get up, he wouldn't let me because he said he wanted that moment to last forever. And then I got up an sat on his hips and he got a boner and I could feel it through my pants, and I just wanted to rip his fucking clothes off and he is just so sexy. He said it was embarrassing that he had a boner and I just laughed, but we got up and brushed our teeth and stuff, and then we laid back down. Well, I sat back on his hips and I made him sit up and I kissed him, and last night, I felt him run his tongue along my bottom lip when we kissed, so I did that to him, and he pulled away and was like 'no, we're taking things slow' and that's when I told him I'm sick of being the shy girl and I wanted him to fuck me until I had bruises all over my body.--"
"Kat!" Nicole gasped, laughing. Our faces turned red as we laughed together.
"Well, it's true! Anyway, I, like, ran my lips down his neck, an he kissed me, and laid me down on my back and crawled on top of me and his tongue was in my mouth and it was amazing, and then Eric kinda showed up out of nowhere and was sitting on my bed while John and I were making out next to him, and he was just sitting there watching cartoons. And you know what I found out? Okay, don't say anything, but even though John's a virgin, he's fooled around with girls, and he's had a large number of blow jobs and hand jobs and he's fingered girls." I said, and she laughed.

"That's not that big of a deal." 
"Yes it is! I don't wanna give him a blow job!"
"It's really not that bad. It's kinda nice, actually."
"Nicole!" I yelled, disgusted, and she started laughing again.
"What?"
"That's gross! It's so degrading!"
"How is it degrading?"
"No one wants a dick in their mouth!"
"I don't mind."
"You're such a whore." I said, chuckling and shaking my head. She smiled, then shrugged. 
"So where is he now?" she asked, and I shrugged.
"He's out with Eric. I told him that Eric came all the way down here and he should go hang out with him, so he did. I don't know what they're doing right now, but I know they're gonna go to the bar tonight."
"Oo, that sounds fun. I kinda wanna go to the bar..."
"We should go get some. Do you have your ID with you?" I asked, and she shook her head.
"Okay, we can use mine, I guess." I said, then stood and grabbed my wallet.

Nicole followed me downstairs where I grabbed the keys to my mom's jeep, and we headed outside. I got in the drivers side and put on my sunglasses, then buckled before pushing the key into the ignition.

When we got to the store, we went to the alcohol isle and picked out a six pack of beer, before heading up front. I took out my wallet and handed the cashier my ID when he asked for it, and he rung up the beer, handing me my ID back. I slipped it back in my wallet, before pulling out some money and paying for the beer. I grabbed the bag that he had put it in, then headed out the store. Nicole stuck the bag beside her foot, kind of hiding it under the seat. I started up the car and headed back down the road to my house. 

Nicole and I walked inside and went straight to the fridge. She pulled a couple out, then put the pack in the fridge and we went out to my backyard. The sun was setting, so we sat in my hammock and sipped on our drink. 

Later that night, after we had finished the pack of beer, we went upstairs and laid in my bed, watching a movie.
"Hey, Bitch," Nicole said, turning her head towards me.
"Yes?" I asked, looking at her.
"I'm gonna sleep here tonight."
"Alright," I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Color - The Maine

Color is one of my all time favorite songs from the boys because it saved my life. I'm not going into the whole story today, and I'm pretty sure no one here cares, but yeah. It's got a special place in my heart.

Mayday Parade is just so good right now. I need some money to buy Anywhere But Here.

asdfghjkl okay, I'm like a day or two late, I realize this, but who cares. I found out the second it happened, so it's not like I'm not up to date or anything, but did you guys hear the rumor that FOB might be getting back together? Asdfghjklqwsksbsksjksosbusoanhsksjwbsiskidb I can't even. If they ever got back together and went like, on a world tour or something, I'd be at that concert. I would be there. And me and my mom would be jammin' soooooooo hard. I'm not really getting my hopes up, because I know it's just a rumor and stuff but... But...

What if.

Just. What if. I can't even right now.

Okay. So I wanna start asking a question in each chapter, because I wanna get to know you guys, so comment with your answer! So today's question is:

What's your favorite The Maine song, and why?

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys liked it :) Don't forget to comment an subscribe!