Status: We'll see where this goes...

Bad Habits

Baby, you and I are undeniable.

The next morning, I woke up to Nicole watching cartoons, sitting at the end of my bed. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, then went into my bathroom. I closed my door and pulled my clothes off, throwing them on the floor, before getting into my shower. I dried off, wrapping the towel around me, before I walked out into my room to grab a pair of underwear and a clean bra. I put them on, then went to my closest, where I pulled out a pair of jeans and a sweater. I put them on, then pulled on a pair of my Toms, before going in my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and put on some make up.
"I'm gonna go to John's house. I don't know when I'll be back." I said, and Nicole nodded.
"I'll go get some breakfast and bring it over in a bit."
"Okay." I said, then headed downstairs and out my door. It was a couple weeks before Christmas, and Arizona was getting chilly. I wrapped my arms around myself, stepping up my pace to John's house. When I got there, I skipped up the steps to his house, and knocked on the door. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. It was almost eleven, they should be awake. I grabbed the door knob and turned it, expecting it to be locked, but to my surprise, the door opened. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, then made my way to the living room. I looked around to see boys from our school scattered around the living room snoring away with beer bottles around them. I turned and went up the stairs, heading into John's room. I opened the door and stepped inside to see a shirtless John, covered in big, purple welps with a large, empty whiskey bottle in his hand, laying on the floor, next to his bed, with sheets wrapped around the lower half of his body.
"Poor baby," I whispered, going over to him and taking the bottle from his hand. I lightly ran my finger along some of the welps that were on his back, before caressing his cheek.
"John, sweetie," I said quietly, but he didn't move. I looked around the room to see glass beer bottles scattered around, just as the living room. I sat down, crossing my legs, then pulled John's head into my lap. I continued to gently caress his cheek, cooing his name every once in a while.

His eyes opened a while later, and he squinted up at me. I gave a warm smile, and he started to return it, but he quickly rolled off me and jumped up, running out into the hallway and to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. I sighed, then stood and went to the bathroom door, knocking lightly. I walked in and he was hunched over the toilet, his insides flowing out of him like a waterfall. I went and kneeled down next to him, rubbing his back.
"Go back home." he said through his heaves, before he vomited again.
"Why?"
"I don't want you to see me like this."
"I don't care. I'll help you," I said, giving him a smile. His face and eyes were red, and I knew his stomach hurt.
"You drank way too much last night, John." I said, and he nodded. After a minute, he pulled himself back to his feet and flushed the toilet, then went to the sink and brushed his teeth.
"Your living rooms a mess." I said as we walked back to his room.
"Are the guys still here?"
"Yeah."
He sighed, then went to his desk drawer, looking through each of them.
"Come on, I know they're around here somewhere..." he mumbled, and I raised my eyebrow, crossing my arms.
"Here they are!" he said, pulling out four air horns. I started laughing and he looked at me with a smile, before handing me two of them.
"Let's go." he said, leading me downstairs. We stood in the middle of the living room, and he looked over at me.
"One... Two... Three!" he mouthed silently, and we blew all four horns in unison, creating a deafening screech. All of the guys jumped, and John and I burst out in laughter.
"Get your asses out of my house!" John said, and I set the air horns down on the coffee table.

"You guys are total ass wipes." Eric said, as the rest of the guys sauntered out of the house.
"Shut up. Nicole is gonna bring over some breakfast any time." I said, then went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple large garbage bags from the pantry. I went back into the living room and handed one to Eric.
"Get cleaning." I said, then turned and went up the stairs to John's room. I opened the bag and started throwing the beer and whiskey bottles in it.
"Aww, Kat, don't, you're making me feel like shit." John said, and I turned around to him, dropping the bag. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist, before cupping his face in my hands and kissing him.
"The alcohol is making you feel like shit, not me, sweetie." I said, then went over to his bed and made it real quick, before grabbing John by the hand and pushing him down on it.
"Lay down and relax for a few minutes." I said, then went back to picking all of the beer bottles up. When I finished, I tied the bag up and ran it downstairs and out to the trash can. When I came up, John was laying across his bed, his eyes closed. I smiled, then crawled next to him. He put an arm around me as I laid a hand on his chest. I kissed his cheek, and he turned his head and opened his eyes, before laying a soft kiss on the tip of my nose. I giggled, then hooked a leg around his, pulling myself on top of him, sitting on his hips and laying my hands on his chest. He pulled me down, so I was laying on top of him, and he kissed me, tangling one of his hands in my hair. I blushed as he opened my mouth with his lips and snaked his tongue inside. He pulled away, and his hand shot up to his forehead.
"What? What's wrong?" I asked, quickly getting off of him.

"Ah. Nothing. My head is killing me," He mumbled, squeezing his eyes shut.
"I'll go get you some medicine," I said, then stood and ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed the bottle of Tylenol and opened the top, shaking a couple pills in the palm of my hand, before grabbing a bottle of water and going back upstairs.
"Here," I said quietly, handing him the pills and water. He laid the first pill on his tongue, then opened the water bottle and took a large gulp, before downing the next pill.
"Come here, sweetheart," I said, pulling him in between my legs. I laid my hands on his bare shoulders, and started kneading my fingers into his muscles. He let out a load moan and hung his head, closing his eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard Eric talking to someone downstairs, then someone coming up the stairs.
"I hear a lot of moaning, and I really hope I'm not about to walk in on anything!" Nicole called as she walked in the room.
"Oh. You're just giving him a massage. Well, that's no fun." she said, then sat down next to me.
"Oh, my gosh, John, what happened to your back?" she asked, running her fingers along the big purple wounds that were covering his body. He flinched, and I slapped her away.
"Don't touch them!"
"Paintball hurts when you don't wear the right equipment." he mumbled, and I smiled, sitting up on my knees and kissing him on the neck a couple times.
"Oh, God, Kat, don't. I'm already turned on, I don't need you adding to it right now." he said, and I grinned, then wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him from behind. I pressed my chest up to his back, and he closed his eyes.
"I turn you on?" I asked, before planting small, sweet kisses all over his neck, jaw and cheek.
"Kat," he breathed, and I glanced over at Nicole who had her arms crossed over her chest, silently chuckling. I crawled to the front of John, and rested a hand between his legs, right next to his crotch, and put my weight on it as my other hand tangled with his hair. He put a hand on my waist, while the other wrapped around the back of my neck, and he crushed his lips to mine, instantly putting his tongue in my mouth. After a few minutes, he moved his lips down to my neck. My eyes grew wide as I arched my neck. He gently nibble at my neck, licking it and kissing it, as well. I closed my eyes and let out a small moan.
"John, you're gonna give her a hickey!" Nicole said, grabbing his arm. He barely pulled his lips from my neck and spoke quietly.
"I know," he said darkly, before his lips assaulted my neck again. John straddled me, then put a hand on the small of my back, and pushed my hips up, where they were touching his, and I could feel the excitement going on in his pants. I blushed, and he moved his lips back to mine for a minute. He slipped the tips of his fingers in my jeans, and slowly kept pushing deeper, until the waist band of my jeans were at his thumb. I pulled back and grabbed his callused hand, pulling it out of my jeans.
"I don't... I don't want... That." I said, looking down at his hand, and he sighed.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay," I said quickly looking up into his eyes.
"I'd just rather have the real thing." I said, a smirk playing on my lips, and he smiled, giving one of his little giggles before throwing himself on his bed, laying on his back.

"That was kinda gross." Nicole said, and John pulled me down besides him, laying my head on his chest.
"Jealous?" he smirked, and Nicole rolled her eyes with a scoff, before getting up from the bed.
"Breakfast is down stairs. Stop eating each other, and go eat actual food." she said, then left, heading downstairs to where Eric was probably eating everything. John sat up after a minute and laced his fingers with mine, helping me up from the bed, before we went downstairs to eat the food that Nicole had brought. Donuts. Three dozen. Eric had already eaten almost a full box just by himself by the time John and I got downstairs.
"Here, I got some kolaches. They're on the counter." Nicole said, stuffing a donut in her mouth before going into the kitchen and grabbing a couple white, paper bags, then bringing them out and setting them on the table.
"There's ham and cheese, and sausage and cheese." she said, and I nodded, grabbing a ham and cheese one, and taking a bite.

When we finished breakfast, the four of us went and sat on the couch, John at the end, me next to John, Nicole next to me and Eric at the end of Nicole.
"I feel kinda bad leaving Kennedy all alone, so I'm gonna go hang out with him, okay?" Nicole said, standing up from the couch.
"Okay, see you guys tomorrow." I smiled and she yanked me up and hugged me, before heading out. I plopped back down next to John and laced my fingers with his. Eric scooted close to me and put his arm around my shoulders, slapping John in the back of his head in the process.
"Put a fucking shirt on, douche bag." he said, and John looked over at him.
"I'll take my pants off, too, you dick." he said, and I chuckled, before standing up, pulling John with me.
"Let's go lay down," I said, and he followed me upstairs.

I laid John down on his bed and crawled over him, planting a couple kisses up his neck until I reached his lips. He put a hand on the small of my back, and after a minute, I pulled away and laid down beside him.
"Stay the night."
"But, John," I started with a sigh, and he shook his head.
"Please? Come on, you know we won't be able to do this when our parents get back." he said, putting an arm around me and crawling on top of me. I smiled, then wrapped my arms around his neck. He buried his face in my neck and closed his eyes, so we were just laying there in each others arms. I closed my eyes and savored the moment, wanting it to last forever. Little did I know, it definitely wouldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Love Like Woe - The Ready Set

Oh, oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh Nice cliff hanging ending, huh? Yeeeeee. I'm excited for this plan. >:D I haven't completely worked it through, yet, but I will.

So, I made a journal entry because I felt like venting and writing and I didn't want to vent through the story because that would be really confusing. You don't have to read it. Just letting you know it's here...

So, I finally updated my iPod, and apple completely erased everything on it. The only thing it saved was my chapters (Thank God!) and my pictures. It wiped everything else. So I had to go back an download everything back, which takes a lot longer than you think! But, on the brightside, I found out a few little tricks ;) AND I FINALLY GOT THE MAINE'S FULL DISCOGRAPHY OMG ASDFGHJKLI'MSOHAPPYYOUHAVENOIDEA
I'VEBEENTRYINGTOGETITFORALMOSTAYEAR

Okay. So today in the hallway that has our Choir and Band doors, I was running through it and it was crowded and I was running to catch up with my friend, Savannah, while our other friend, Caylin was behind me, walking because she's smart, and so, I have too big of feet for myself and I tripped over my own feet and face planted to the ground. Right as all the popular guys were walking by to go to choir. One of those popular guys just so happens to be the guy who looks like Halvo. The really cute one whop I could get lost in his blue eyes all day. The only cute guy in our entire school. He stopped and stared at me with big eyes, and then proceeded to go into the choir room. I'm just a freaking genius, ain't I? Sigh. But, ya'know, in reality, I was actually just giving the ground a hug because it was looking sad.

Uh. So I think I might make y'all wait a little bit for the next chapter, so I can build suspense and shtufff. ;)

What's your favorite song and why? My favorite song right now is probably either Three Cheers for Five Years by Mayday Parade, or Forever in Love by Brighten. Which, by the way, if you haven't checked out Brighten yet, you defs need to. Justin Richards, A Rocket To The Moon's guitarist is the singer of Brighten. He's A LOT better than I thought. So yeah.

Oh, my gorgeous Arizona, here's to getting caught with you. I was running with the wolves, I was howling at the moon. I felt lonely, lost and stranded. I felt down and torn apart. With no cash left in my pockets, just a shitty fortune card. It read strength will find you sooner than you ever thought it would. Then the pain, it turned to anger, moved to joy, so now I'm good. And I'm one pack of smokes from broke. I can tell I won't make it alone. So I'll keep on fighting, yeah I'll keep on fighting. In the end, will you sink or float, when you're one pack of smokes from broke?

Okay, just kidding, That might be my favorite song. It's just, I can't really choose a favorite song, and then John singing is literally like heaven to me. I just want to sit down and cry sometimes, because he's so talented, that he has emotion in his voice, and you can feel and hear the emotion, and it's like, you know what he's going through. You know what he feels. And on some songs, he's so emotional, that I get emotional and I have to like force back tears and stuff and I'm just pathetic. It's okay. I'm gonna shut up now.

Thanks for reading! It really means a lot that you guys comment and stuff, it always makes my day! <3 So please, don't forget to comment and subscribe.