Status: We'll see where this goes...

Bad Habits

Type of body that makes your jeans get tight

I woke up the next morning with John's head on my chest, his arms wrapped around me, and him laying on top of me. I smiled, then ran a hand through his hair. He opened his eyes after a minute and blinked up at me, before leaning up and planting a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled, and he stood, rubbing his eyes, before going to his bathroom. I got up after a minute and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. He stood behind me and laid his head on my back, then laid a couple kisses on my neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist after a moment, and I smiled, then turned around in his arms and kissed him.
"I like you."
"I like you even more." he said with a chuckle, and I smiled, then wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest.
"We're hanging out with Nicole and Kennedy today." he said, and I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm excited, I've always wanted to go ice skating."
"I'm gonna fall on my ass so much." he laughed, and I shook my head.
"You have no idea. I won't be able to even stand up."

We walked downstairs when we heard Eric calling us, and Nicole and Kennedy were on the couch.
"Kenny," I cooed, walking over to him. He stood, and I threw my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body.
"Hey," he smiled, kissing my cheek.
"Hey." I greeted, returning his kiss on the cheek.
"Ready for lunch?" he asked, and I shook my head.
"I gotta go change. Come on," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me.
"I'll meet you guys over there in a little bit, I gotta get ready myself." John said, then turned and headed upstairs, Eric tagging along behind him.

I unlocked my door and skipped up the stairs to my room, where I took a quick shower. I stepped out into my room with a towel on, and I could feel eyes on me. I looked up to see Kennedy's eyes scanning up and down my body. I raised an eyebrow, until he realized I was staring back at him. He jumped, and his hand flew to the back of his neck as his face turned as red as a cherry. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, and my gray sweater that had Mickey Mouse on it, and went into the bathroom to put it on. I kept my hair down, the natural waves and curls making it bounce at my waist. After applying some eyeliner and mascara, I sat down on my bed, then pulled on a pair of Toms. Nicole ran downstairs, leaving Kennedy and I up in my room. He stood to leave, but I grabbed his wrist, then wrapped my arm around his waist. He smiled, then put his arm around my shoulders.
"What was that all about?" I asked, and he glanced over at me with a questioning look.
"You staring at me..." I said and he gave an embarrassed smile.
"I never knew you were that... Matured. You're a beautiful girl, Kat. You've grown up a lot before my eyes, and I guess in a sense, I'm proud of you. You're breathtaking. And I was hoping that the towel would fall." he said, giving a little chuckle, avoiding my eyes.
"Thanks," I mumbled, turning to him. I hooked my fingers in his jeans belt loops, and pulled his incredibly lean, sexy body to mine. He stated down into my eyes with a smile, before bending down and planting a kiss on my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he held onto me by my waist. He wrapped his arms around me after a minute, then closed his eyes, burying his face in my neck with a sigh as he squeezed me.
"You and John seem great together." he said, and I smiled, running my fingers up and down his back.
"Yeah. He's an amazing guy, like you." I said, and I could feel his lips curl into a smile on my neck. He pulled away for a second and stated down at my neck.
"He gave you a hickey." he said, his brow furrowing as he pushed some of my hair out of the way, revealing the rather large black and purple bruise on my neck that John had created with his teeth last night.
"Uh, yeah," I mumbled, placing my hand over it and rubbing it. He sighed, then kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"I love you." he mumbled, and I smiled.
"I love you, too."

"Come on, guys!" Nicole called up the stairs, so we pulled away and headed downstairs. John knocked on the door, before walking in. He wore a long sleeved, black shirt that clung to his body, a pair of black skinny jeans, a hoodie and a scarf, while the back of his hair was spiked up a bit with some gel. He shoved his hands in his pockets, and I gave him a big smile. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, looking up into his eyes.
"You're so beautiful." he said with a smile, and I pulled away laughing.
"Are you kidding me? Have you looked in the mirror?" I said, and he pursed his lips, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I'm not..."
"Yes you are. You're fucking gorgeous, John." I said, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. He smiled after a minute and leaned down to kiss me.
"Have you looked in the mirror? You're the gorgeous one." he said, and I shook my head.

"Alright, you're both beautiful, let's go." Nicole whined, and we chuckled, before the four of us headed out of the door. John and I slid in the back next to each other, while Nicole sat in the passengers seat, messing with the radio and Kenny driving us to the restaurant. Nicole stopped on an old rock station, and left it, the four of us singing a mixture of Queen, Led Zeppelin, Journey, and The Beatles on the way. We walked into the restaurant and sat down at a booth, John and I across from Nicole and Kennedy. We ordered our drinks, then our food.

"So, John, sweetie, you drink?" Nicole asked, crossing her hands in front of her.
"Uh... Yes." he said nervously, and she grinned.
"Good. We're gonna go get some beer tonight and bring it home. I kinda wanna go swimming." she said, looking at me.
"Alright, well, it's getting kind of cold, but we can get in my hot tub."
"Sounds great!" she said, glancing over at Kennedy. He sighed, then sat back.

"John, what the hell are you doing here with these guys?"
A couple guys walked up to our table. John looked up at them, then looked at me, then at Nicole and Kennedy.
"I'm here with my girlfriend." he said, putting his arm around me.
"You're dating her? I thought you were going for the sexy girls. I mean, I see you dating Nicole, but Kat?" he said, and I looked down. Nicole, Kennedy and John's jaw dropped, and anger flared in John's eyes.
"She's better than any of the girls in our school! I don't want a slutty bitch like your girlfriend. Fuck off."
"You better watch your mouth, O'Callaghan!"
"Why the fuck should I? You're nothing special. I'm the big dog in school. Me. You have no power. I will make your life hell. So, you wanna talk about my girlfriend again?" he said, standing up.
"She better be ready to give blow jobs. If not, then she's useless." he said, and Nicole jumped up, balling her fist up and punching the guy in the face. He held his nose as the guys behind him jumped back.
"How dare you!"
"Come on, guys, there's no reason to cause a scene." I said, and John shook his head.
"No ones gonna get away with talking about you like that."
"What if he's right?"
"What the fuck? No! He wrong."
"John, sit down."
"No."
"Sit down." I said, looking up into his eyes. He sighed after a minute, then sat. Kennedy sat across from me, just shaking his head.
"Nicole overreacts so much." he mumbled and I smiled with a nod.
"Nicole, sit your ass down."
"Fuck off, bitch, I'm taking care of these dickwads." she growled, before pushing them towards the front and out of the door. I ran a hand down my face, and John put his arm around me.
"Why would you say they're right?" he asked quietly, and I shrugged.
"They're right. I'm not the kind of girl that you would like. And I know I'm useless to you because I don't want to give you that stuff."
"No, no, no, Kat. You're fantastic. I don't need that. I just need you. You're perfect for me." he whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek between sentences. Nicole sat back down, and I looked at her.
"Guys are assholes." she said, taking a sip of her drink.
"You overreact so much."
"No, you and Kennedy just under react too much." she said, and I rolled my eyes, a smile playing on my lips.
"Anyway, don't listen to them. You're fucking sexy. And you're way more than useless. You turned him on, that's enough." she chuckled, and I smiled, laying back on Johns shoulder. He kissed my head as the waiter walked up with our food. He set our plates down in front of us, and we all started digging in.

After lunch, we made our way to the ice rink.
"I'm gonna fall on my ass so hard." John said, and I laughed with a nod as we got our skates. We sat down and took off our shoes, pulling on the skates and tying them. I stood, then slowly made my way over to the edge where the ice started. Nicole walked passed me and stepped on the ice, kicking off and skating out into the middle. Kennedy did the same, and I stared at them, wide eyed.
"How are you guys so good?" I exclaimed, and Kennedy laughed.
"What do you think we do when you're not with us?" he said, and I raised my eyebrows.
"You go ice skating?"
"Yeah. It's fun." he said as John stumbled out beside me. I let go of the edge of the wall and kicked out to the middle where Nicole and Kennedy were racing around. John let go and stood up straight, the skates making him inches taller than he already was. He had to be at least '6"7 now. He skated over to me, and I grabbed his hand, linking my fingers with his. We slowly skated around, our balance shifting every once in a while. I let got of John's hand for a minute and tried kicking myself towards Kennedy. I lost my balance and went falling face first first. Kennedy quickly caught me and pulled me up to him. I smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I threw my arms around his neck and we stood there, holding each other close. John stood off in the distance, and Nicole went over to him, standing next to him with her arms crossed.
"She really doesn't belong with you." she said, and John looked over at her.
"She belongs with him. We all think so. Kennedy likes her a lot, but she's never given much interest in anyone but you."
"Well, by the fucking look of it, she likes him." he mumbled, running a hand down his face, then turning and skating to the edge and on normal ground. Nicole followed him, and they went and sat on the bench together.

"Oh, she likes him, all right. She just denies it. She's denied her feelings for Kennedy since seventh grade. She's had a little crush on Kenny, but ignored it because she's practically in love with you."
"She doesn't love me. Love is a strong word."
"You're right. And it's not my place to decide whether or not she loves you. I mean, she's a good girl, she loves everyone, but... I'm waiting for her to be in love with someone. We hoped it would be Ken, but looks like it's you."
"Nicole, shut up. She doesn't love me."
"Why are you denying it?"
"Because... I'm scared." he mumbled, running hand through his hair with a sigh.
"I don't know what it is. She makes me nervous. I don't want to fuck it up with her. She's too good for me. I'm an asshole, and she's so pure and perfect." he said, hanging his head.
"You're not gonna fuck it up with her. There's not much you can do, anyway. But, I wouldn't slip up, she might go to Ken." Nicole smirked, standing.
"Thanks, that's comforting." he said sarcastically.
"Bitch." he mumbled, cradling his head in his hands.

I took my arms back from Kennedy and looked up into his eyes.
"I wish you weren't with John." he whispered, and my eyes grew wide.
"What... W-why?" I asked in a stutter, my heart speeding in my chest.
"I've never wanted to kiss you more in my life."
"Why didn't you just kiss me that night we danced? Before I started all of this with John?"
"I didn't want your first kiss. I didn't want to take it away from you, because I know you don't like me like that. You've liked John forever, it's only natural that you'd be with him."
"How long have you liked me?" I asked, the both of us practically whispering.
"...Awhile..."
"How long?"
"Eighth grade."
"And you didn't do anything?"
"Why would I? Our parents don't want us together. Your parents want you and John together, my parents want me and Nicole together, all of our parents agree with each other on who should be with who, and you never showed interest in me. I've always been friend zoned. You said yourself that you grew up with everyone here and you wouldn't want to date anyone but John. And I'm not good enough for you, either. I'm worse than John. He's a virgin. Do you know how many girls I've hooked up with? Even if you did like me... I wouldn't want to pressure you into doing something you didn't want to do because my urge to fuck you would be greater than the urge to keep you a protected princess, never touched by anyone."
"Kenny..." I whispered, then sighed, and buried my face in his chest. I took a step back after a moment and turned, skating back to where John was sitting.
"I fucking hate relationships." I mumbled sitting down next to him. I took off my skates and threw then against the wall, where John's were sitting. He looked up and over at me, and I sighed, then grabbed his hand after slipping my shoes back on.
"Let's go." I said, pulling him up and out of the building. It was getting dark, and I was ready to go home, but we were here in Kennedy's car. I sighed, then pulled John to the side of the building and cupped his face in my hands, before kissing him. He pulled away after a second and looked down, rubbing the back of his neck.
"What's wrong?"
"You like Kennedy."
"...What did Nicole say?"
"She said you like Kennedy, and you have since seventh grade and that you belong with him and not me. And you do. You do belong with him. It's more practical. Why would someone like you want to be with someone like me?"
"Why would someone like me want to be with someone like him? Kennedy's nothing more than my best friend, John. I don't want him. Not the way I want you," I said the last part quietly, hooking my fingers in his jeans belt loops, and pulling him into me. I stood on my toes and gave him a couple pecks on the lips. After a second, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer, then prolonging the kisses.
"I don't want to spend anymore time with them. I wouldn't mind getting some beer and sitting in the hot tub with you, though." he said after we pulled away, and I smiled.
"Call Eric and tell him to come pick us up."
He nodded, then pulled out his phone and typed in Eric's number. While he was talking to him on the phone, I went back into the building and found Nic and Kenny.
"Nicole, me and John are leaving. We're gonna go get some drinks and go back to my house and sit in the hot tub. You two aren't coming over. I need to have a strong relationship with John, one that neither of you could ruin. You, with your little secrets and telling people," I said, pointing to Nicole, "and you with being... You. Stop it, Ken. I can't like you."
"You like me?" he asked, and Nicole giggled.
"Since seventh grade, darling." she said, before taking Kennedy's arm and pulling him away. I rolled my eyes, then turned and walked out of the building. John was sitting on the curb, so I went and sat next to him.

"John..."
"Yeah?" he said, looking over at me.
"I like you. A lot. And I don't want you to worry about what goes on between me and Kennedy, because it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter, because I would never do anything with him. I would never cheat on you, ever. I wouldn't do that, because I don't want to lose you. You're the best thing in my life at this moment." I said, my voice cracking. I cleared my throat, tears burning at my eyes. I had no idea why, either. Why would I cry? Teenage hormones. That's why. Teenage hormones make you do and feel stupid things. John's lip curled into a smile, before he put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled our lips together.
"Honestly, I am worried that you'd leave me for Kennedy. My feelings for you are weird. Whenever I see you, it feels like my insides and feelings are just tangled up. Being with you gives me confidence, and I'm genuinely happy. You knot my stomach up, and make my heart race. I need you in my life. You untangle me with your kiss." he said, and I smiled, then wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me onto his lap, and we sat with each other until Eric drove up in John's beat up, old truck. We stood and got in, Eric giving us questioning looks.
"So..." he dragged on, and John looked over at him.
"What?"
"What happened? I thought you guys were gonna have a night of fun."
"Nicole ruins moods." I said, then laced my fingers with John's and kissed his cheek.
"Oh... Alright..." Eric mumbled as we headed back home.

We pulled into John's driveway and got out.
"Oh, wait, we forgot the beer," I said, and Eric lit up.
"I have some in the house. You guys are gonna be drinking by yourselves?" he asked as we stepped in the house.
"Yeah. We were gonna get some beer and go sit in the hot tub."
Eric pulled out his wallet and opened it up, then pulled something out of it. He held it out to John, and both of our faces filled with shock.
"E-Eric... We won't need that..." he stuttered out, glancing over at my burning red face. I stared down at the condom that Eric held out to John, listening to John deny it, and Eric insist he take it. After a moment, I took it from Eric's hand and put it in my pocket, lacing my fingers with John's and pulling him out of the kitchen. He stared at me, his jaw hanging open and wide eyes as we went upstairs to his room.
"Get your bathing suit." I said, and he hesitantly made his way to the dresser.
"Why did you take that?" he asked in almost a whisper.
"Anything can happen." I shrugged, and his cheeks turned pink. He grabbed his trunks from his dresser, balling them up in his hand, before coming back over to me and putting an arm around my waist.
"Anything can happen. But I wasn't expecting to need one of those for awhile."
"Then you can save it."
"I am NOT being caught with one of those. My mom will give me so much shit!"
"And you think my mom won't? If my dad finds out, you're gonna die."
"Get rid of it right now. I'm not dying this young." he said, his eyes horror struck.
"John, am I the one?" I asked after a minute, and he jerked his head back, his eyes wide.
"Uh... Are you asking me if I love you?" he stuttered, his face red.
"Not exactly... I guess I just wanna know if you would ever... If we would ever need that." I said quietly, and he relaxed, then gave a sheepish grin.
"I-I would, uh... I would like to someday. I don't know when, but I think I would like to." he said, then kissed me.

We went downstairs, and John grabbed the six pack that was in the fridge, before we left Eric sitting in the living room alone. The two of us walked over to my house, and we went in and up to my room. I grabbed my navy blue bikini that had white anchors all over it, then went into my bathroom to put it on, while John put on his swim trunks. I put my hair up in a messy bun, then opened the door, holding my top to my chest.
"John, will you tie this for me?" I asked, and his eyes got big.
"Uh... Yeah," he mumbled, and I turned. He grabbed the strings and tied them. When he finished, I turned around and planted a kiss on his lips.
"You have a boner." I whispered, and his face got bright red.
"Shut the fuck up!" he whined, and I giggled.
"It's not my fault I can feel it!"
"You can feel it?" he almost yelled, and I nodded, still laughing.
"Every time. I give you a lot of them."
"Oh, my God." he said, looking up and running a hand through his hair. My eyes scanned over his body, noticing his nice abs. My mouth opened a little, and I stood and just stared, because that boy is just beyond gorgeous. I bit my lower lip, and that was when he looked back at me and raised an eyebrow.
"What?"
"You are beyond sexy." I said, pausing in between each word. He smiled, then shook his head.
"No where near a sexy as you are. You're in a bikini, I'm just in trunks." he chuckled, putting an arm around me. The touch of his bare skin against mine sent chills up my spin. We went downstairs, and I grabbed a couple towels, while John grabbed the six pack.

I put the towels on the table that was outside, and John set the beers next to the hot tub, before we both slid in. He pulled a couple out and opened them before handing one to me. I took a sip then set it down and sat back, relaxed. I laid my head back, closing my eyes. After a minute, I felt John's hands on my legs. He spread my legs, then swam in between them and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled through the kiss, and he pulled away. I opened my eyes, then closed my legs, keeping him in front of me. He ran his hands up my thighs, then rested them on my hips. I kissed him a couple more times, before grabbing my beer and taking a long sip, letting the sour liquid burn its way down my throat.
"Too bad we can't drunk off of three beers." he whispered in my ear as he ran his lips along my jawline.
"Who said we had to be drunk to fool around?" I said with a devious smile, and he gave one of his little giggles, before planting kisses down my neck.
"I actually gave you a hickey." he chuckled, and I nodded. He got off of me and sat next to me, laying his head back. He grabbed his beer and chugged the rest of it, and I rolled my eyes with a smile. I finished mine, then set the empty bottle back down. John grabbed a couple more and handed my second one to me. I opened it, then took a sip and set it down. I crawled into John's lap, and he gave one of his crooked smiles, before kissing me. I ran a finger down his chest, and he chuckled, then kissed my forehead. I wrapped a hand around the back of his neck while the other tangled in his dry hair, and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and opened my mouth with his lips, before sticking his tongue in my mouth. After a minute, he started to stand. I pulled away and he grabbed my hand, pulling me up with him. He picked me up, bridal style in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, our wet, bare bodies giving us both chills. He carried me up to my room, where he threw me on my bed and crawled over me, kissing me again.

He ran a hand up my thigh, arching it by his side. I grabbed his hand and placed it on one of my breasts. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, his cheeks pink. I smiled, then glanced down at his pants, and his face got even more red. He took his hand away and buried his cherry red face in my neck, laying his body on top of mine.
"We're getting your bed all wet." he mumbled as I wrapped my arms around him.
"Maybe we should take these wet bathing suits off, then."
"...No, Kat. I'm sorry, it's my fault for leading you on. We shouldn't do this. Not yet." he sighed, and I took one hand back from around him. I flipped him over, to where I was over him, and I sat on top of him. I untied his shorts, and he raised his eyebrows.
"Kat," he breathed, as I slid them off of him.
"Kat, what are you doing?" he stuttered as I took him in my hand. I started moving my hand up and down, going faster and faster, and he threw his head back, gripping the sheets tightly and clenching his jaw. I went on until he came, and I got up, then kissed him. He stated at me as I walked into the bathroom and rinsed him off of my hand.

When I came back out of the bathroom, he had sheets over his waist. I crawled in next to him, and he wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and kissed me.
"You didn't have to do that." he said, and I shrugged.
"I know you didn't want to do that stuff."
"I wanted to give you something." I said quietly, and he started to smile.
"Being able to lay in bed with you is enough. Being able to hold you is enough. I never got to do that with any of the other girls. You're better than them. I wasn't expecting any of that from you." he said, caressing my cheek. I smiled, then kissed him and stood.
"The beds all wet, we can sleep on the couch in the game room." I said, and he nodded. I went into my bathroom and changed into a bra and some underwear, then a pair of shorts and a plain, teal, fleece sweater, I came out of the bathroom, and John had just put on his boxers. He grabbed his jeans and yanked them on, buttoning and zipping them up. I grabbed a blanket, then his hand and we walked out into the hallway, across the catwalk and into the game room. John laid down on the couch, and I turned on a movie before laying down on top of him. He pulled the covers over us, and wrapped his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: I Like The Ones - Austin Gibbs

Austin Gibbs makes me dance.

This chapter is super long, sorry :P

I can't stop listening to The Maine's Christmas songs. It's bad. And, I'm going around the hallway singing the most inappropriate lines of Austin Gibbs songs, and kids are staring at me like I'm a weirdo. But I am, so that's okay.

So, my question for you today, my lovelies,

What is your favorite Austin Gibbs song? And if you don't know him, then go to YouTube and type in his name and just listen to him because he's good.

Thank you for reading! I appreciate it, along with all of your comments and subscriptions! c: They mean a lot.