Status: Its a new beginning

Motionless and White

Yeah So Sit Down And Listen To Me

The car was silent as Chris pulled off the highway towards the house. He had been thinking intently about something for awhile.
"whatcha thinking about?" I asked. He just sighed and kissed the back of my hand that he was holding.
"Promise not to get mad?" He asked as we pulled up to a red light. I nodded.
"You can't go to Australia with us"I starede at him as he didnt turn to face me.
"Why not?" I asked. He sighed again.
"The doctor said it's too risky" my lip started quivering. I looked in the backseat and saw James still asleep.
"Im sorry-" The car behind us honked and Chris looked ahead at the green light and started driving.
The ride home was entirely quiet.Wehn we arrived at the house Chris helped me out of the car and then grabbed James. I unlocked the door and we went inside.
"Im gonna go put him to bed." I nodded and went downstairs to change.
'he decides its too risky now? I travel all the time' I thought
'What if he's not here when the babies are born?' this thought brought me practically to hysterics.
"Baby dont cry" Chris wrapped his arms around me.
I just shook my head and pushed him off to lay ont he bed.
"Ashley,Im sorry. I just couldnt stand to lose you or the babies if anything happened" i just cried. No matter how right he is it still hurt to hear the truth.
CHRIS
I sighed. I knew she would react this way. I laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her. She turned and hugged me back.
"I promise I will be here for the Babies and you when they come. No matter what" She just nodded and we laid there, he fell asleep a few minutes later.
"I love you Ashley, dont ever forget it" I left after grabbing Ricky's Rockstar.
THE NEXT MORNING
ASHLEY
I woke up to Chris kissing me lovingly.
"Happy birthday babe" I smiled and kissed him back.
"Thanks, can you help me up?" He laughed and helped me off the bed into the bathroom.
"Im gonna give James breakfast. see you upstairs" hekissed me one last time before exiting the bathroom.
I changed quickly and then went to the kitchen. Ricky and Chris were talking with James while they ate breakfast.
"Happy birthday darling" Ricky hugged me.
"Thanks Rick"
"Happy birthday momma!!!" James hugged me.
"Thanks jim jam" I kissed him on the cheek and then went to the fridge.
"So I was thinking Lunch?" Chris placed hs arms around my middle to rest his hands on my stomach.
"Sounds good. Val is coming to get me, we are going shopping and to see the guys"
"Perfect. Ill get you from Matt's house at noon" He kissed my cheek after I nodded.
"Daddy its school time!" Chris let go of me and turned to James.
"Ok go get your bag and put your dishes in the sink. It's Ricky's turn for dish duty" Ricky groaned as James laughed on his way out of the kitchen.
"So how is everything in the studio sounding?" I asked.
"Great we finished up a few tracks last night" Ricky smiled.
"yeah They are sounding awesome"
"Hello hello!!" Val entered the house using her key.
"Hey Val" We all said.
"Ready to go chica?" I nodded.
"Bye guys Ill see you later" I gave Chris a quick kiss.
"James!! mom is leaving!" James came running into the kitchen.
"Bye momma, see you after running club" I hugged him and he ran out to the car.
"Bye" I kissed Chris one more time before I left with Val.
We got into her car and started towards the mall.
"So how are things at home and everything?"
"Great I guess" She didnt question it anymore as she parked the car and we entered the mall.
First store was the craft store for fabric. We had been making baby clothes with all our extra time. She made the girls ones and I made the boys ones so that she would know how many of each we are having.
"OOH this is awesome!" She picked up a neon pink zebra stripe print and I looked at her with wide eyes.
"No not happening. my child will not wear Neon pink" I quicky put it back and continued. We finidhed there and went to Hot topic. I didnt care that I wouldn't fit into any of these clothes, I will buy them for later anyways.
"So what are you doing today for your birthday?" Val asked.
"Well Tim planned a party and Chris is taking me out for lunch"
"and I took you shopping!!" I laughed
"Yeah you did, wht time is it?"
"eleven. do you want to go?"
"Yeah C hris is coming to your house to get me and I want to talk to the guys before we go to lunch. I havent seen them in a month" She nodded and we paid for our stuff and left the mall.
"So are you gonna tell me the names?"
"Valina, valencimo, valicent, and valarie sound good?" She laughed.
"no really"
"Im not telling anyone but if you PROMISE not to tell anyone Ill tell you what we are having"
"Yes I promise I wont tell!! " She squealed.
"one girl and three boys" She started bouncing in her seat.
"Awe how cute!!"
"Val calm down" I laughed as she started rambling about spoiling the girl rotten until we parked and she helped me into her house.
"Storm!" The guys all came and hugged me.
"You're huge" Matt slapped Johnny upside the head.
"you don't say that to a girl short shit!"
"No it's coolm, Im a whale right now. do yo have any goldfish?" I continued to the kitchen on my search for goldfish.
"wow" the guys all laughed.
"so how are you doing?" Brian asked.
"Fine Ri-Ri" I found goldfish and we all sat in the living room.
BRIAN
We were all talking and soon Tor was slumped against me sleeping.
"It;s hard being preggos" Johnny said.
"just let her sleep" I sat back a little bitso that she wouldn't have a stiff neck when she woke up.
"She's been extra tired-" The doorbell rang and Val went to get it while the guys and I resumed conversation on the topic of new music.
"Hey Val!" Chris said as he walked in the door.
"alright what's up? I just saw you this morning."
"Is it that obvious?" This cause me to focus my hearing on their conversation.
"Yes you want something what is it?"
"Ash Can't come with us to Australia"
"Why not?" Good question Val.
"The doctor said it was too far and too much for her and the babies. If she goes she could lose them or worse, I could lose all five of them" reasonable.
"She must be heartbroken Chris. She always worries that you wont be there when the babies get here"
"But I will, if she takes it easy then the time will fly and ill be back and there wont be any complications" Val sighed.
"and where do I come into the equation?"
"Can you stay with her while im gone?" Val just chuckled.
"You should know you dont have to ask"
"Figured I'd do it anyways" Val saighed again
"She will still be mad at you for not taking her to the one place she's always wanted to go to"
"Im working on that, Im gonna make it up to her"
"What are you gonna do?" I haerd footsteps.
"I cant reveal that just yet"
"Not fair!" everyone turned as Chris backed into the room wil his arms up in the 'oh well' pose.
"Hey! superspermm hows it going?" MB asked causing Chris to groan and everyone to laugh.
"Fine besides that hprrible name you gave me." He came into the living room and I went to get up so he could sit here with Tor.
"no, it's fine just stay there. She's been incredibly tired lately" He sat down across the room next to Zacky and Gena.
"You dont look to awake yourself" He didnt.
His normal appearance was lopsided and messy, He had dark bags under his eyes visible beneath the black sunglasses he wore, he had no make up on and he was pretty lazily dressed.
"James has been having nightmares, I have been staying in his room so that I could comfort him whne he wakes up" The girls all awed.
"hey you think you arent sleeping now, just wait until the babies are here" we all laughed at Jason's comment.
"time for sleep is optional, time for family and love is not" we all stopped laughing and stared at him.
"Why cant you guys be all romantic like Chris?" Gena asked.
"Chris im gonna stop inviting you over to the house if you make the girls mad everytime over romantics" Everyone laughed at Matt.
"Im awake" Tor jolted awake and stretched.
"Morning sleepy head" She sat up and saw Chris.
"Hey baby how long have you been waiting here?"
"5 minutes no worries you are tired" Chris got up and crossed the room to us. He gave Tor a quick kiss on the lips and sat down next to her.
"Do you have a lunch craving?" He asked her. She thought in silence.
"Peanut butter"
"Cheeskecake factory it is" She made a yummy sound.
"Peanut butter cup cheesecake...best fiance ever" She kissed him and the girls all awed again.
"Chris you have to leave" Matt joked.
"Alright, we had lunch plans anyways"
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYAY!!! Chaper 2 is done :P
Thank you to my commenter from the last chapter....you made my day and I hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^
the serous stuff should be in the next chapter
thanks for reading....commenting....subscribing....
<3 me :P