Status: Its a new beginning

Motionless and White

So Sit Down And Listen To Me

CHAPTER 4

We arrived at the club that Tim had rented out for the night.

"Welcome to party del Storm" Tim opened the door and we all exited.

From outside the club you could already hear the loud music pumping through the speakers.

"First bands already on since you are in fact fasionably late"

"Great" I laughed.

AT ELEVEN

This was probably the best birthday ever. Tim had Marilyn Manson,Slipknot,Stick To Your Guns,HIM, and EIGHTEEN VISIONS perform. Thats right, he had EIGHTEEN VISIONS perform. OH MY GOD. I love this man. Chris and I of course enjoyed it and right now the guys were doing an impromtu performance as well.

"So Rick here went and got my girl's birthday present earlier today and I think now is the perfect time to give it to her."Chris waved me over from side stage so i walked out.

"This is my wonderful and beautiful fiance and as we all know, it's her birthday. I decided to get her something one of a kind special" He pulled a box out of his pocket and held it out to me. It was purple,black,and orange,like the boxes in Nightmare Before Christmas when they try to take over Christmas. I smirked and accepted the box careful taking off the wrapping paper to reveal the black box.

"Happy birthday" Chris said as I opened the box to reveal its contents.

Inside was a grey metal pendant. It was shaped like a rose, but it was shaped using the first letters to the first names of our unborn children with a j in the middle for james. I wanted to start crying.

"I love it Chris" I hugged him and he kissed me, lovingly and passionately causing the crowd to cheer and do cat calls.

"I love you"

"I love you too" He kissed me one more time and then we walked off the stage hand in hand.

"Alright guys sorry to bust everyone's bubble but I need to get the lady and childrens home"

"AWE but I don't wanna go" I just shook my head at James

"You have school tomorrow, you are out 3 hours past your bed time"

He groaned but stomped off in the general direction of the exit causing me to sigh. Chris gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"I'll go get him and the bag" I smiled and him and we exchanged a quick kiss before he followed James.

"so this birthday is a success?" Ricky asked.

"absolutely!! Thank you Tim!" I gave him a tight hug. He pretended to choke causing everyone to laugh.

"alright! I'm glad you had a good birthday! Now go bring your kid home and have birthday sex or something" some laughed again. The avenged guys and gals just kinda smirked while the MIW guys groaned. Te new comers to the group, Trevor, Bobby, Jesse, and Abbey, all gave a slight chuckle.

"haven't we gone over that?" I said motioning to my protruding stomach.

"yeah doesn't mean you can't though" I rolled my eyes while every just chuckled and then had side conversations of their own while we had ours.

"You try having sex with an exercise ball attached to your stomach!" everyone paused to look at me. Everyone that knew me well laughed loudly, while my new friends just looked at me wide eyed.

"your not that big." I felt Chris wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek after saying that.

"whatever you say doll. It's time for us to go though guys"

We gave everyone hugs and promised to see them all soon. Tim said we could all stop by tomorrow. The guys don't fly back home for two more days. They will be joining us in studio and I was having a dinner with the avenged family tomorrow. Trevor, Bobby, and Abbey invited us to come Check out a new project they were working on tomorrow as well. I promised we would stop by during Chris' lunch break. We gave our final goodbyes and I noticed James was falling asleep where he stood.

"babe, we need to go. He's gonna fall asleep soon." I motioned to James and Chris nodded. He seemed slightly off and I'm definitely not the only one who noticed.

"I need to talk to you for a second before you leave." Angelo said to Chris. He looked at me and I took the keys.

"I'll get James situated." He smiled and kissed me quickly before walking off with the Ang. I waved goodbye and walked James outside. I helped him get buckled up and then Chris was there opening the passenger door for me.

We drove in silence for the first few minutes before he spoke.

“So I called a wedding planner today” I looked at Chris surprised. He smiled with his eyes still on the road.

“Really?”

“Yup I figured it would be less stressful to you.” He brought my hand up and kiss my knuckles.

“So thoughtful of you” I kissed his cheek and looked at the backseat. James had fallen asleep 5 minutes into the drive.

“And I’m gonna have to leave you here for soundwave” I looked at him hurt.

“Why?”

“The doctor said no traveling Ash, touring the US is one thing but Australia, its a really long flight plus all the traveling around the country-”

“But The deal was I go, I have to go. What if something goes wrong?” I was truly worried.

“Val is going to stay with you and then IM flying back here on the 7th and you are going on still reckless.” I stayed quiet as he parked the car and grabbed James. I myself got out and unlocked the front door.

“are you hungry?” he asked when he came back from putting James to bed.

“No” I sat on the couch reading the funny gothic name book for babies we found, I was honestly a little mad.

“Ash” He came and sat down next to me.

“Dont be like this, it’s for you and the babies safety. We agreed that this isn’t a normal pregnancy, and I don’t want to take any chances” I sighed knowing that he was right.

“I know. I just want you to be there when they arrive. I know you want to be too”

“I do but if I become selfish and make sure you are by my side 24/7 just so that they will be born with me there, they could be hurt.” I nodded.

“Do you need help getting downstairs before I go?” I nodded and he helped me up and then down the stairs. I changed and then went back to Chris is the bedroom.

“Im gonna go now ok?” I nodded.

“I love you babe. Don’t ever forget that” He kissed me and I kissed back.

“I love you too. Don’t forget that or Ricky and Tim’s rockstars” We chuckled and he nodded.

“Bye baby” He walked away as sleep greeted me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apparently, people wanted this to be updated? ;)
I plan on working to finish this story. But I want 1 comment per chapter.

That's all

one comment

I am also trying to finish my Angelo story and my Kuza story.

Expect lots of updates from me in the future!