Status: Its a new beginning

Motionless and White

I'm Not Gonna Let You Die

NEXT DAY

I woke up at 6 and took a shower. Chris was already up getting James ready to go to Uncle Johnny's and giving him breakfast. He came to help me up the stairs.

“Tim said be ready to go or else he will bring you in whatever you are wearing” I sighed and began eating the breakfast Chris made.

“alright” I sighed thinking about what i was going to wear.

A large majority of my clothes don't really fit. I accidentally stretched out Chris' Bauhaus shirt and he was really upset about it and I felt really bad about it.

“Well Val is coming today at 5 to get me for dinner” He nodded.

“Sounds good.”

“Daddy! I wanna go see Uncle Johnny!!” James started tugging on Chris' hand.

"Slow down buddy, mommy still needs to get dressed and we need Rick." Chris chuckled and looked over at me.

"Why don't you go drop him off today and then come back." I smiled.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few minutes. I love you." He gave me a small peck on the lips and I gave Jimmy a goodbye hug and kiss.

CHRIS

I walked out the door with Jimmy. I have been so busy in the studio that I haven't really had time to spend with Jimmy, maybe we I will bring him somewhere next weekend.

"Daddy, when are you leaving?" I sighed as I drove down the road.

James and I had already spoken about going on tour. He knows that it's part of my job and he knows that on occasion I will bring Ashley and have to leave him home. I told him he could come to Australia though. I don't know if Ashley still wants that.

"I am leaving on the 19th. James, you need to make sure it's ok with mommy that you go. She can't go because of the babies." A deep frown set onto James' face.

"That's not cool."

"I know buddy but it's for the better, I promise."

The answer seemed to satisfy him because the remainder of the car ride was silent. We pulled into Johnny's Driveway and I parked. James jumped out of the car before I could.

"Someone's excited." I chuckled.

"I wanna see uncle Johnny!" I laughed and held my hand out to him.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" I smiled and got down so he could jump on my back.

"Forward!"

I laughed and followed his directions, occasionally messing up and making us both laugh. He managed to direct me to the door. I knocked.

"No daddy, you gotta ring the doorbell!." james reached over to ring the doorbell, but instead made me lose my balance. I pulled him off my back quickly and into my chest so he wouldn't get hurt as we fell.

He looked at me as I sat with my back against the wall and him in my lap.

"oops?" We both laughed.

Johnny threw the door open.

"Uh, whatcha doin' down there?" James and I just looked at him before looking at each other and busting out laughing.

"Ok then, weirdos..." Johnny turned and left the door open for us.

"Come on daddy!" James stood and started pulling me up with him.

James ran off towards the kitchen and I stopped to close the door before joining him in the kitchen. All the guys were sitting or standing around the island and the girls were cooking.

"Hey! It's the big man. How's it going?" I shrugged.

"Just a shrug?" I went to answer but yawned instead.

"Not sleeping?" I held up a finger.

"James can you please go get my phone out of the car?" I held out the keys to him and he jumped to get them and ran out. When I heard the door close I spoke.

"Ashley is having 1 AM food cravings. I have made 4 taco bell runs in the last week." The guys laughed.

"Fast food, that's not unusual" I nodded.

"And I am trying to plan a trip to Disney and Universal for James." The girls awed.

"Why is that awe? He's just being a father." I watched the girls roll their eyes at Brian. I chuckled at the action.

"Daddy!!" James plowed into me.

"OOF!" Everyone laughed.

"Thanks buddy. I need to go." i picked james up to give him a hug.

"When will you be done?" James stuck his tongue out at me and I returned the action.

"CHRIS?!" James and I both jumped at Zacky's yell.

"What? Sorry." The girls were oogling over the "amazing father son relationship."

"When we you be over tonight? Val is getting Ashley at 5." I nodded.

"I should be over by 7, I'll call if it takes longer."

"Are you bringing Tim or anyone besides the band?" michelle asked from the stove.

"Uhh, I'll ask Tim if he wants to, other than that maybe the guys from Bobby's band. Didn't you guys tour with Eighteen Visions?"

"Yeah, couples years back, why?"

"Their is last drummer is the lead singer."

"Bring 'em over!" I chuckled. Of course my phone rang then. A text from Ricky. The guys weren't coming into the studio until after lunch but Tim was wondering where I was.

"Hey, I gotta go." James whined as I put him down.

"Daddy..." I got down on one knee and hugged him.

"mommy and daddy will be back with everyone tonight, just be a good boy for your aunts and uncles." He nodded and I stood again.

"Well, I will see you guys tonight. Thanks again for taking him for the day." They all said different things and I waved.

"See ya tonight!"

The drive home was quiet as I thought of somethings for the album.

"Babe?" I called out as I closed the door to the house.

"Living room." I walked into the living room and she was laying on the couch watch Nightmare Before Christmas.

I smiled.

"I hate to make you get up, but We have to leave." She stuck her tongue out at me and I helped her up off the couch.

"Do you need anything before we leave?" She thought for a second before laughing.

"What?" She shook her head and turned.

"I need you, but I'm a balloon" I chuckled with her.

"I don't think it has anything to do with you being a balloon, love." I kissed her forehead lightly.

ASHLEY

"Well, some has to do with a balloon, honestly I'd probably fall asleep while we were gettin' down." Chris looked at me hurt.

"ouch, right in my manhood." I laughed and then kissed him quickly.

"You know what I mean."

"Still hurt" I chuckled and walked into the kitchen to grab a water before we left.

AT THE STUDIO

"What's wrong with him?" I chuckled before responding to Tim.

"His manhood is hurt" Tim and Ricky busted out laughing with Chris just sat next to me on the couch and grumbled about his imaginary pain.

"It can't be that hurt, super sperm over here did get you preggos with 4 kids." We all laughed.

Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him on the studio couch.

"That was a joint effort." We all laughed again.

"Well, either way, super sperm to the booth." Chris sighed and stood. He knew that that would always be his nickname now.

LUNCH TIME

During the lunch break we all went over to Trevor's place to check out the new band he was working with.

"Welcome." I smiled and nodded and Chris and I were brought into the practice area.

"So how long have you guys been woking on this band?" They all thought for a second before answering.

"a few months. We have a lot done haha." I nodded.

"Well lets hear it!" I rolled my eyes and Chris.

We both sat patiently on the chair while they set up. Chris and I were surprised to see Trevor take the mic as they played their first song. It was amazing though. All 4 song they played for us were just amazing.

"What did ya think?" Abbey asked while everyone was getting a drink or cleaning up.

"Amazing!" Chris chuckled at my little outburst.

"Glad you liked it." Brandon, their drummer, smiled.

"Are you guys gonna tour?" They all shrugged to say they didn't know. That's when I looked at Chris.

The silent conversation of "Do you know what i'm thinking?" and "Why are you looking at me?" clearly wasn't working out. Or at least I thought so.

"We already have the bands for I.T. booked. I would if I could." Sigh.

"You guys would be great together on a tour." They all agreed and started talking about the possibilities.

I became tired and ended up resting my head against Chris' shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer without breaking the conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow...long chapter for you guys.
I'm sorry I dont post more often... I tend to forget about these sites and such because i am so busy....comments help :P
enjoy