Paper Lanterns

Thank God

Thank God. you thought to yourself. Slutzilla was pleading with Billie Joe to get back with her, and he told her off, just like John said. Slutzilla stomped off crying and Billie laughed and walked towards the door. Ok...now that that's covered, time to get back to lunch before Billie catches me. But he sees you. Busted.

"A ha! And what may I ask are you doing in the courtyard?" Billie says as he wraps his arms around you.

"What can I say? My paranoia is higher today. The planet's must be misaligned." You say laughing. Billie smiles. You notice Slutzilla looking over at you two. "Look who's staring at us."

"Well, shall we give her something to stare at then?" Billie asked smirking. Before you could answer he leaned in and started kissing you. He pulled away after a minute or so still with that smirk on his face.

"What?" You say confused. You had completely forgotten what happened this morning.

"You still owe me for taking my breakfast." Billie said slyly. "And you know what I want."

"I told you I'd give you $3.50 for the freakin' toast." You retorted.

"I don't want your money." He said just before he leaned in an whispered into your ear. "I just want you. But not now of course."

"Well duh, Billie. I'm not a slut." You said smiling. "Or a whore. Or any other degrading name you can think of."

"I know." Billie Joe said before letting go of you and instead taking your hand. "Let's go inside. I'm sure John and Mike are wondering where we are."

"Good idea." You said as you two walked back inside.

"Oh and where were you too?" John asked suspiciously when you and Billie Joe sat down at the table.

You looked at Billie and smiled. "Why we were having sex, mother."

"NO! NOT THE VIRGIN EARS! YOU'VE RUINED THEM!" John screamed covering his ears. You, Mike, and Billie started laughing, nearly falling off the chairs in the process while the lunch room just stared at the four of you.

Just then, Dani and Lisea joined the table. "There you two are! And what's with John?" Lisea asks.

"Well, Maria over here, and I hope to God she was joking, said that her and Billie were having..um, 'fun' when John asked where they were." Mike answered. "It, uh, got him a little flustered and so he started screaming about his virgin ears."

"Having trouble saying the 'sex' word, Mike?" You asked curiously. "And yes, I was joking. Jeez, people don't know how to take a joke these days."

So lunch went by smoothly as did the rest of your classes. John finally shut up about his so-called virgin ears after you told him you were joking about 3407584 times. At the end of the day you were heading out to meet up with John, Mike, Lisea, Dani, and Billie Joe when Slutzilla popped out of nowhere.

"Maria!" She said in that high-pitched voice that annoyed the crap out of you. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She didn't even wait for your answer. "Look. I hope you know that your little thing with Billie Joe isn't gonna last long. He'll have sex with you, get tired of you and leave you. Then he'll come crawling back to me."

"Just like he did with you? Oooh. I'm shaking in my purposely mismatched converse." You said before walking away, laughing.

You reached the parking lot to find them all there. "What's so funny?" John asked.

"Nothing." You say. "Slutzilla over there is just trying to intimidate me."

You all went home. Well, Mike and John went home with you and Billie Joe. Lisea and Dani went over to Lisea's. You didn't join them because you were on a mission for Dani. That mission is entitled "Operation: Mike Dirnt". You laughed at that title. You walked inside to find John and Billie Joe fighting over the remote. Mike was sitting there on the chair (Me: that rhymes) watching them and laughing.

"Hey Mike?" You said sitting on the floor by his chair since it seemed rather unsafe to be near the couch where John and Billie were. "Can I ask you something?"

"You just did." He said smiling.

"Idiot. You know what I mean." You say jokingly. "What do you think of Dani?"

Mike blushed. "Uhh...umm...s-s-she's n-n-nice."

You grinned. "You like her."

"Uhhh what are you talking about?" Mike stammered. "I-I-I do not."

"Mike you're blushing." You state the obvious. "I'll let you in on a little secret. She likes you, too."

Mike's face lit up. "She does?!! Wow. I'm gonna go call her then." He ran over to the kitchen and called Dani.

"Hey where'd Mike go?" John said after losing the remote war.

"Went to go call Dani." You said sitting down next to Billie Joe who was flicking through the tv channels. He put his arm around you.

"Oh." John said. "I knew he liked her."

"Mike likes a girl? Where was I?" Billie asks finding a tv channel and putting the remote down.

You hesitated. "You, uh.. were with Slutzilla."

"Oh."

"SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH ME!!" Mike screams running from the kitchen and sitting back down on the chair. You all look at him and at the same time, burst out in laughter. "What's so funny?"

"You looked like you won the lottery." John stated.

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna go." Mike said getting up and walking towards the door. "Dani's coming over to my house."

You looked at him and smirked remembering when he explained to her and Lisea what you said at lunch. "Remember, be careful when you're having 'fun', Mike." You winked at him before John and Billie Joe started laughing. Mike blushed some more and left.

"Well, I suppose I'll leave too." John said a few minutes after Mike left. "I feel like a third wheel. I think I'll go bother Mike and Dani."

"Okay then." You and Billie Joe said. "Have fun."

"So, about that thing you owe me." Billie said turning to you right as John was closing the door. You heard him scream 'oh no not again' but didn't pay much attention to it.

"W-what about it?" You said nervously.

Billie smirked. "I want you. But it can't be here. Brad already thinks you're a whore just for going out with me. And my mom will lose respect for you. Hm..."

"I guess you'll just have to wait, then." You said smiling. Billie smiled back, mischieviously. Uh-oh..he's got another idea..better run. No not upstairs. Outside yeah, outside. That's good.

You got up and ran outside and around back with Billie Joe right behind you. You stopped to catch your breath thinking you'd have enough time to when he came plowing into you causing both of you to fall on the ground. "Here's good." He said to you with that smile on his face. He started kissing you and pulled himself on top of you. He pulled away and picked up a watergun that just happened to be laying there and started spraying you with it. You found another one while running away from Billie Joe and retaliated. Once again, both waterguns were finally emptied and both of you were completely soaked. By this time Ollie and Brad were home and Ollie was fixing dinner.

"Oh my! Look at the two of you. You're soaked." Ollie said while stirring the sauce for the spaghetti. "Go upstairs and change before you get sick." You and Billie both looked at Brad who didn't look up from his newspaper or say anything about either of you. Yeah, that's right bitch. You won't say shit in front of Ollie. You and Billie changed into dry clothes, ate dinner, watched tv and went to your own rooms and to sleep.