Sins of the Father

Disclaimer: Most of the characters in this story are the property of Queen Rowling and are only used for fan related purposes. Any original characters featured are the intellectual property of their creators. The lyrics featured are borrowed from Brand New's song "The No Seatbelt Song."

Beginning Note: Firstly, I just wanted to take the time to point out that I have posted this fanfic on many different sites, most notably FF.NET, livejournal, my personal blog, my old Mibba account (which is now inactive), and now, here, again. It is a few years old so if you've read it elsewhere, this is why. Seconly, regardless of my own original character, I am planning on focusing my attention on Draco's character. In case you were wondering, this takes place through HPB. I hope you enjoy it, as this is one of my favorite HP fics to write. I've all ready planned a sequel, but I'll only post depending on how well this is recieved, since I've left the ending, well, open.

Warning: This story contains mucho amounts of flashbacks as a storytelling device. You've been warned.
  1. Chapter One.
    "Yeah, Lux, I know you are. We're friends, and I would never do anything to hurt you," he lied.