I love you, do you love me?

How do you do that again?

It was 8 am. The sun was already up and wasn’t letting me sleep. God, I was tired. Suddendly there was a big crash sound. I hurried up downstairs just to realize Austin and Alan were trying to make breakfast.

‘Hey Alex, did we wake you up? Sorry…’ –Alan apologized sounding amused
‘Hum… Kind of… I needed to wake up anyways!’- I wasn’t realy that sure about what I had just said. I did wanted to keep myself in bed, but whatever.
‘Hi Alex’ – Austin gretted with a smile
‘oh, Hey Austin! So what were you doing?’
‘You know the usual. Just breaking plates and stuff. Meh’ My brother’s so stupid… Oh god xD
‘God, if you wanted breakfast you could have asked me… I’ll make something, go do something else’
‘Yayyyy no more work!’ – My brother and Austin cheered

How can I even live with them? I AM A SAINT.
I cleaned the mess they made quicly and started making pancakes. As soon as they were ready I called them.

‘Where are you going?’ – Alan asked curiously
‘Going to get ready-since I AM still in my pajamas thanks to you’ I said bored

He just smiled and nodded. I went upstairs to my room. And my mind wondered off. Why doesn’t Austin almost talk to me? I mean, he IS Alan’s best friend… It’s not like a care, neither. I chooked my head to try to get these toughts out.
I put on a Deftones* t-shirt and skinny jeans. Brushed my hair quicly and putted my make up on.

‘ Alex! The guys are here’- Alan screamed
I ran downstairs and said hi. Everyone replied and smiled.
‘So how do you do that again?’ I asked sighing
‘You just need to play this one, and move up’ Austin laughed explaining once more

I coppied exactly the same that he did. And it sounded amazing. We looked at eachother and for a moment I tought about kissing him I could see it in his eyes too, but Shayley came in. Damn...

‘Austin we need to start the practice. And Alex your brother’s calling you’
We both mumbled ok and left.

‘Hey what’s going on?’ I asked
‘Oh! Your friend, what’s-her-name called asking if you could come to her house’
‘What’s-her-name? You mean Taylor?’ I asked confused
‘Yeah, that one’ Alan didn’t really like her so he used to cal her that. I didn’t really like her either so I didn’t fight about that.
‘Ok then… Going out’ He nodded

*Austin’s POV*
‘I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaack!’ Alan shoutted
‘Yaaayyyyyyy’ I joked ‘ Where’s Alex?’
‘She went to a friends house. Meh’ I just nodded.
I didn’t really know why I cared. I like her but… WAIT! No I don’t. Just risk that.

She’s my best friend’s sister, and I can’t feel that way. Oh boy, this is going to be hard….

*Alex’s POV*
I was sitting in Taylor’s bed, bored as usual. She wasn’t really the king of person you could have fun with. She was that noisy person that wants to know all about you that it even gets annoying.

‘Sooooooooooooo, I think you should date Austin’ She said looking at me with that innocent look in her eyes.
‘Nope. Never. He’s not my type’ I said trying to sound honest.

I have to admit, I did kind of like him. But he’s my brother’s best friend. Alan would kill me and him. And I’m not sure, anyways, he doesn’t feel the same way.

‘Whaaaaaa? You look perfect for each other. Seriously.’ Now she had a serious look.
‘No Taylor… I have to go home.’

She took me to the door and waved.
She’s the only person that can put me these things on my head…
What if? Just what if...
♠ ♠ ♠
First charapter so it's sucky. It will get better...
Hummmm yeah :3
I suck at writing!