I love you, do you love me?

The Doubts

_________“You know I’m right here Waiting for you to give my life some reason…”_______

The bunny the bear started to play. I loved them.

‘Alex!’ I heard my brother scream my name

I went upstairs and saw him with Austin. Lately it has been hard to face him. Taylor really got me. Maybe I do like him. Or maybe I’m just confused. That must be it.

“ ‘Sup Austin?’

‘Hi Alex’ he smiled

Oh god, what’s this feeling-

‘Wanna play with us?’ He smiled again *[That sounded bad on my head]*

‘Sure…’ I tried to sound calm

We played for a hour. Suddenly Alan got up

‘I’m going to buy monsters and something to eat. Are you going to stay?’

Me and Austin nodded, while Alan left.

‘So, what do you think about our new songs?’

‘They sound really awesome!’ I said smiling

‘You should come help us more often. You actually have good ideas’

‘Actually? Pfft. No one knows more about good ideas than me.’

We both laughed.

‘Do you have a boyfriend?’ My heart stopped. Did he really just ask me that? I think that I’m actually feeling something for him.

‘Nope. Do you? I mean, have a girlfriend?’

He smiled and nodded a ‘no’. If I really like him, I should take this chance. I mean why else would he ask me if I had a boyfriend. Maybe I should ask him if he likes me…

‘Austin… Do you-‘ And as soon as I said that my brother walked in.

He sited in the middle and gave us a monster.

***2 hours later***

I could hear the band play so I rushed downstairs, pulled a chair rand watched them practice. Austin just looked at me and smiled as the butterflies on my stomach multiplied over and over again.

‘I need your love like a boy needs his mother’s side’

He looked at me again. Oh god, the embarrassment…

As soon as they finished, Austin came up to me and asked:

‘Hum, I was wondering if you’d like to come to the movies with me, ya’know…’

‘Hum… yeah, sure!’ I tried to calm myself down as inside I felt like screaming as loud as I could. Deep down I was still a little fangirl~

************************************************************************************************

It was already dark outside and Austin had just arrived to pick me up. The movies weren't really far from my house so we got there pretty quickly. He insisted on paying my ticket and buying pop corns. We chose a scary movie. I think our reasons we’re pretty much the same… *[If you know what I mean *wink wink* xD jk jk]*

A creepy girl popped out in the screen. Some girls screamed, while I took the opportunity and got closer to him holding his arm. I noticed he smiled.

From that point on the time flew away. He drove me home and walked me to the door. We just stood there awkwardly.

‘so, I had a lot of fun tonight’ I finally said

‘Great! So did I’ He sounded relieved.

He leaned forward and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back *[I mean who wouldn't *.*]*

He moved away and said goodnight as so did I. When I couldn't see his car anymore, I went inside up to my room.

I threw myself to my bed and Beauty School by Deftones started playing.

‘I watch you taste and I've seen your face. And I know I’m alive, you’re shooting stars from the barrel of your eyes. It drives me crazy, just drives me wild.’

Everything seemed perfect. Just by hearing his name my heart exploded. Everything reminded me of him.

I was in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I did any spelling mistakes~ *not english cough cough*
Those thingys in ** are my notes not actually from the story xD
So yep, charapter 2. Sucky too--- I do not have writting skills *so why did you create a mibba Aimee?? : O*
And may I just state how perfect Austin Carlile is? yeeeep