I love you, do you love me?

Wil you still love me?

A few weeks later we started dating. I had never been so happy, but tour season was reaching and soon the band had to leave. How was I going to get by without them? And what if Austin forgot about me?

These things never left my head. Austin must have noticed it as we were sitting on my living room watching movies when he asked:

‘Babe, what’s wrong?’ He had a concerned look on his face

‘It’s just…. You and the band are going on tour for three months and I’m going to be here alone while you’re at concerts full of people – and girls that are going to surround you at any chance they get-. What if you forget about me. What if you stop loving me…?’ My voice trailed off

‘Oh Alex! You know that that will never happen. I love you, I really do and you should know you’re the most beautiful girl in the world. Why look at others when i have you?’ He sounded so honest… I just smiled and kissed him.

We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling in the couch watching movies. I was going to miss him so much….

----------------------♥------------------------

Time flew away one more time as me and Austin tried to spend as much time together as we could. Soon, the day of the trip came and we had to say good bye.

‘I’m going to miss you so much little sister gahhhh’ Alan pulled me in a big hug lifting me in the air.

‘Can’t. Breath. Airrrrr.’ I tried to fake as my brother laughed and let me go ‘You know I’m going to miss you tons too’ We both smiled.

‘Babeee~’ Austin called as he hugged me from behind. ‘I can’t wait for the tour to end’

‘D’awww. It hasn't even started and you’re already wishing for it to end?’ I laughed

‘I don’t want to leave you’

‘And I don’t want you to leave me’ he smiled at me

The rest of the guys said good bye and the bus went away.

What am I going to do for three months all alone?

I went inside and called Kenneth and Annabel. They were my best friends as long with Shayley and I couldn't picture my life without them. They spent most of the time hanging around with me, and making obnoxious comments when Austin called or texts me.

He used to do it really frequently, but as time passed, they started being less. Some days he didn't even make contact with me. I spent the whole day waiting for a call or text but nothing. Of course I started getting worried. I tried to call him and text him myself but sometimes he wouldn't respond or take eternities. From all the scenes on my head I just told myself the one that seemed less horrible. That he just didn't have time. That he had a big concert that night or day and he was sleeping so he couldn't hear his phone ring.

Of course that wasn't the reason.

It had to be Shayley to tell me what was happening. It had to be my best friend to break my heart with the truth.
How could I had been so blind, so stupid?

How could I even lie to myself with all those fantasies?

How?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a shorty one *that passes really quickly in time O.o*
It's my last week of school, so if I can't update ealier, the next charapter will be friday. *But I'll probably have time. Ya'know Fuck School*
So woooooooo big secret of what had been happening. Not really, everyone must have figured it out already. But whatevessssss. The fun part is when he says he's sorry <333
Oh oh! Kenneth and Annabel made me put them into my story with that deep sentence xP
So yeah, love ya guys <33