Status: MIght take a while to update

World of Dubstep

Meetings (Zoey P.O.V.)

Me and my friend, Tatiana, were on our way to a Skrillex gig. We were all fangirling in the car, until we arrived. We parked the car and got out.
“Tati, let’s go see who’s here.” I said as we walked around in the parking lot. I found Deadmau5 and ran to him, leaving Tati behind.
“Dude! How’re ya, buddy?” I said as I hugged him.
“Pretty good! You came to see Skrillex, right?” He said. There were lots of other people around him, but I could get to talk to him.
“Yes, I’m really happy I came. It’s my first real concert!” I said.
“Really? Well, you made the right choice for your first concert, you won’t regret it, girl. And, what’s your name, sweetheart?” He said. My heart kinda melted when he told me sweetheart.
“My name is Zoey.” I said.
“Good name for a good-looking girl.” He said. Yes, Deadmau5 was flirting with me.
“Thank you.” I said.
“Want a shot?” He invited.
“Yeah, why not?” I answered. He handed me a shot.
“Hey, here’s my number, call me after the concert, okay?” He wrote his number on the palm of my left hand and kissed my cheek.
“O-okay...” I was dying inside. He left. All the girls that were around him came all over me trying to get his number, but I closed my hand hardly. It was my precious. I ran away from the girls and hide behind a building. And there, you know who I found? The only, the one, Matt Good.
“Matt?” I said, trying not to freak out.
“Hey! What are you doing here?” He asked.
“Hiding from Deadmau5’ fans, you?” I said.
“Hiding from From First To Last’s fans. Nice to meet you, and your name is...?” He said as he shook my hand.
“Zoey, and you are Matthew Good. I pretty much adore you, but I’m trying to act normal.” I said.
“Okay, better like that. And don’t try, just act normal, I’m a normal dude, you have nothing to ‘freak out’ about.” He said.
“But this might be the only time I can talk to you like this... And that fact makes me try to seize this moment the best I can.” I explained him.
“Yes, I can understand that, but don’t worry, this won’t be your last time seeing me. I’m sure of that. You come to Skrillex shows often?”
He said as he lit up a cigarette.
“Not so often... Could I smoke one?” I said. He looked at me like asking ‘How old are you?’ but just took one and gave it to me. I lit it up.
“Oh, what a shame... Anyways, I like you, we can hang out more. I like your shirt.” He said.
“Thank you, I’ve done it myself and it was pretty fun, I like how the fluo colors shine out of the black of the shirt and stuff...” I said, looking at my shirt.
“I like your face.” He said. I looked at him.
“Thanks... I like your face too.” I said, blushing. Was that a compliment?
“Well, I have to go, see you later...Wait, give me your mobile a while.” He said. I gave it to him, he typed something and gave it back. “Now, see ya later!” He left the place, waving his hand. I checked the phone and he had typed his number. I got inside the place and looked for Tati. It was hard, but I finally found her, and the gig was about to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written my my friend Zoey so ya!