Status: Update every Wednesday

The Girl with the Golden Eyes

Don't tell me you've never heard the tale...

It was back in 1994... Nikki Sixx was in one of his drug relapses, he had an affair with a woman he met on the road... it was 6 months after his daughter Storm was born, a little girl was born.

Of course this is all a rumour.
A Nikki Sixx love child with a groupie fan, her name had never been known.

The story goes that when she found out she was pregnant she staked out of of Motley's shows and told Nikki, but by then Nikki was clean again and faithful to his wife, Brandi Brandt.

Because Nikki already had a son, Gunner and a little girl on the way, but in reality he had two.
He told the woman he wanted to be there for the birth and they could work something out so that he could be a father in this little girl's life even if Brandi was no okay with the situation.

October 24th, 1994 came around. Storm Brieann Sixx, Nikki's newest little girl was already 6 months and 10 days old.
However, today another little girl was born.
She was a beautiful little girl with jet black hair and the most beautiful eyes... the color of gold mixed with amber.

Her name was Penny Sixx, according to Nikki, that was until the woman stole the few grand Nikki had in his wallet and Penny and left into the night with a fresh birth certificate that said Penny Hendrix.

After all that was just he rumour of the legendary Nikki Sixx love child, the one with the golden eyes.
It was just a rumour, wasn't it?