Status: Update every Wednesday

The Girl with the Golden Eyes

The end sometimes comes before the beginning...

Life was pretty sweet.
I was seventeen, living in same town I had all my life, I had all my friends, most of my teachers loved me, I had a part time job that was allowing me to save up for whatever I wanted...

Yup the life of Penny Hendrix was livable. I lived in Redbourne with my Mom and her fiancee, Mike.
Mike had a daughter name Annie, she was okay I guess, she was thirteen, personally I had always wanted brothers, but hey you can't pick and choose.

Despite barley being a family, this March break, we were all taking a plane from Redbourne to California for a sunny vacation, and a break from the gloomy spring weather.

I've never had a fear of flying, I loved the height and the sky... I was even able to swallow sitting next to Annie for a seven hour flight.

We shouldn't have flown.
The plane wasn't in the air for very long; one, maybe two hours.

It's just a blur now... I swear, I must have been hit in the head, probably by luggage.

There was so much screaming... I have flashes of people, some crushed, some bleeding then black.

Black.

My eyes open and it's all white.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm posting the next chapter within a day or two! :)
I haven't written stories in FOREVER. I needed a fresh start and I wan't to DIVE into this story rather than create a whole back story with her family...

So yes, Nikki Sixx is her father but that won't be the WHOLE story it's also an original fiction story

Katie