Status: Active. Updated about once a week

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 11

Zacky stayed firmly bunkered down in the rear room of the bus whilst the remaining band members were sitting in the living room area of the bus. Kyle had staggered out about half an hour after the bus had started moving again, and was currently sitting next to Stan whilst they nattered about baseball.

The boys from Avenged quickly became bored, and Savannah was just coming out of the small bathroom when a nerf arrow went flying past her head.
“What the fucking fuck”, she muttered. She glanced quickly to her right to see a smirking Brian holding a nerf bow, and then to her left down the corridor to see a grinning Johnny standing there with an apple on his head, and the nerf arrow lodged in his teeth. Shaking her head, she continued back into the living room to hear Jimmy telling a story about his neighbours.
“I'm hearing nothing but banging from next door. All I can hear is, "Ooh.. argh... stick it in... no, not there, pull it out... it won't stay up... my back hurts... it won't fit... it's too hard. I was almost fucking losing it by this stage, I mean my neighbour’s this tiny little Japanese man. I was getting this pretty sick mental image of him and his equally tiny wife doing all kinds of kinky shit, and then I hear ... fuck it, I'm never buying a bed from Ikea again."

He glanced up and pulled Savannah down on the couch next to him. She curled up next to him, absently picking at a thread on her pants whilst she stewed on the fact that Zacky was riding on the same bus as her. She was mildly thankful that he had taken himself out of her sight but she couldn’t help but feeling like a caged animal that they were on the same bus and at some point he was going to come back out of the back room. Jimmy picked up on her mood, and slipped his arm over her shoulders to give her a squeeze. However, as Jimmy was never very subtle, the breath was soon knocked out of a Savannah’s lungs as he pressed her against him.
“JimJam, can’t breathe”, she gasped. He glanced in her at mock horror.
“You mean to tell me you can’t handle a Jimmy hug?” She rolled her eyes at him before she pinched his nipple through his t-shirt.
“Owwwwww!”, he screeched. “That’s my nipple you’re violating woman!”
“Kiss it and make it better, Vannah”, Brian interjected with a smirk. Jimmy’s eyes lit up and an evil laugh left his lips.
“Ooh yeah, kiss my violated nipple and make it all better.”

At that moment, Zacky wandered back into the room intent on making something to eat and his eyes narrowed and a flush darkened his skin as his eyes travelled toward Jimmy and Savannah. He had heard Jimmy’s last sentence and he bit his snakebites as he saw Jimmy trying to shove Savannah’s head against his chest.
“Let go of my hair you freak”, Savannnah sputtered against Jimmy’s chest.
“Not until you kiss my nipple!”, Jimmy replied with a screech.
“I’ll bite the damn thing off if you don’t let go.” Jimmy’s eyebrows rose.
“Ooh, kinky shit. Damn Vannah, all you had to do was ask and I’d be happy to oblige.” He was sneakily looking over Savannah’s shoulders as he was speaking, trying not to draw too much attention to himself. Savannah felt herself tense, and she felt an uneasy feeling in her shoulder blades and goose bumps rose on her arms. She glanced up at Jimmy, trying to fight the urge to turn her head to see what was behind her. Jimmy nodded slightly, and Savannah felt herself tense even more. She shook the feeling off, and allowed some of her stage persona to take over and, with an evil smirk, she leaned closer toward Jimmy and bit his nipple.
“Damn woman, give me some warning before you do that”, Jimmy shrieked with laughter. Savannah moved over slightly, and raised her head to look at Zacky. She could feel the churn of emotions in her stomach and she fought down the need to run away. Lifting her chin slightly, she gazed with no emotion toward Zacky. He flinched under her gaze, and she wondered at the troubled and hurt look that she saw in his eyes before he flinched and looked away, busying himself with making a sandwich. She noticed the slight tremor in his hands, and she glanced questioningly at Jimmy. He shrugged as if to advise her that he didn’t really know what was going on with Zacky either.

She was taken out of her musings by Erica, who plopped herself down on the couch beside her. Erica was on the phone with Matt Berry, one of Avenged’s roadies who was travelling in the third bus. She was laughing at something he was saying.
“What’s going on?”, Jimmy asked her. After she hung up the phone, still sniggering, she turned to Jimmy and Savannah.
“Apparently Jason was trying to put the moves on Avenged’s new merch girl Lee and she kicked his legs out from underneath him and sat on him until he promised that he was going to behave.” Matt snorted some of the Coke he was drinking out throught his nose.
“Hehehehehe”, he sniggered, sounding remarkably like Beavis and Butthead. “Lee’s not one to be missed with. She’s almost as tall as me and Bri, but she’s like a female Jimmy.”
“Oh lord, I bet sparks fly when those two are together”, Erica smirked at Jimmy.
“We have the fire department on stand-by”, Brian sniggered from where he sat with Trisha on his lap. His face was buried in her neck, and from the slightly glazed look in her eyes and the fact that Brian’s hands were straying lower and lower down her t-shirt, Savannah figured it wouldn’t be long before Brian was whisking her off to the bunks. A low moan caught her attention a few moments later and she smirked, seeing Trisha leaving to go to the bathroom, and Brian sidling out of the room after her, saying something about going to get is Ipod.
“Ipod my fucking ass”, Johnny sniggered.

The group were relaxing watching TV, whilst Zacky sat in the corner eating his sandwich and tried not to look at anyone. Soft muffled moans began to filter down from the back of the bus.
“Get some Bri!”, Jimmy yelled.
“Fuck off!”, came the faint response.
‘Do we need to come and hose you two down!”, Matt yelled down the corridor.
“Fuck off Sanders”, yelled a female voice which trailed off into a moan.
“This is like free porn”, Johnny sniggered. Jimmy scoffed.
“This is like R rated porn”, he sniffed. “You can hear it but you can’t see it.” His eyes lit up and he glanced at Matt, who was wearing an identical smirk.
“Don’t you two fucking dare!”, Erica exclaimed. Both men turned to her with innocent expressions.
“We weren’t going to do anything”, Matt said with an angelic look in his hazel eyes.
“Like fuck you two weren’t plotting your evil little brains out”, Savannah laughed. “You were gonna go charging down there like outraged fathers and probably pour water over them.”
“Kinda like your father”, Zacky interjected. Savannah glanced sharply at him, and his eyes widened when she saw a blazing look of anger cross her features.
“I haven’t spoken to that asshole in seven years”, she bit out. His eyes widened further as he wondered what had caused the rift between Savannah and her father. They had never been as close as she had been with her mother and her brother, Ryan, but there had never been open hostility between them.

She stomped off to the back of the bus to cool herself down for a moment.
“Damn, what was that about”, Zacky asked the others, his eyes still wide.
“It’s not really our place to say”, Erica responded, “but we know Savannah will never tell you.” Tommy sighed.
“Her father spent three years after the accident basically gloating to Savannah that he had been right about you all along, and he knew you’d never stick around. He was also trying to shove Savannah into going back to school to be a lawyer like him, even though it wasn’t something that she wanted to do.” He stopped speaking when he noticed the look of shock on Zacky’s face.
“He….he told Savannah he knew I’d leave her?”, he asked.
“Well, you did leave her”, Jimmy replied. “Why the fuck do you think she’s like the way she is around you?” Zacky looked at the others wide eyed, but he shrank back against the couch and didn’t speak again.
“What the fuck is going on?”, Erica whispered to Jimmy. “He seemed almost shocked to hear what David said about him.”
“I dunno”, Jimmy replied. “Maybe he’s just shocked that David could read him so well.” Erica glanced at Zacky, who seemed to be in shock.
“There’s something more to this, but I don’t know what it is, and I don’t think Savannah does either.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thank you to the following lovelies for their comments on the last chapter:

misterygurl
mosher123
becca65
trishahhh
MaryJane_2013
amodernmyth88

My spell-checker has gone AWOL so if there's any spelling mistakes or typos blame Word lol

Thank you to all my subscribers for this story. I love reading your comments and I'm glad that you're liking it so far. Next chapter they'll be in Utah and off the bus for a bit.