Status: Active. Updated about once a week

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 32

The next night about an hour before Crimson Sins were due to hit the stage at the DeltaPlex Arena in Walker, Michigan, Jason poked his head into their dressing room to advise them that he had made reservations for everyone at Marn E. Walker’s as he had heard good reviews about the food.
“They’re normally only open until 11pm but they’ve agreed to keep the restaurant open just for us. I’ve organized for a couple of mini buses to take us there from the hotel.”
“What kind of food does it have?” Kyle asked.
“A little bit of everything I think but mainly pizza, steak, and chicken I think,” Jason replied. Kyle started to drool slightly until Tommy slapped him on the back of the head.
“Think about food later. We still gotta get the intro to You Spin Me Right Around sorted.”

Savannah and Erica grinned at each other as they thought of the heavy version of the song that they had come up with for the challenge.
“I wonder how Matt is going to go with singing those high notes,” Kyle sniggered. Savannah sniggered.
“I bet you $50 that he’s gonna get Jimmy to sing,” she laughed. “Matt wouldn’t be able to hit those notes unless he had his balls in a vice.”
“Well to win this they have to do the three part harmony that the Bee Gees do,” Kyle smirked. “He’s gonna have to sing whether he likes it or not.”
“Who’s gonna have to do the third voice?” Erica asked, as she sat in front of the mirror to do her make-up.
“Maybe Zacky or Johnny,” Kyle replied as he worked some hair gel into his dark hair.

Savannah joined Erica in front of the mirror and began to do her make-up. Her mind started to wander as she thought about how the dinner would go after the show ended. She wanted to start spending more time with Zacky, and she was thankful that they didn’t have to go out alone and have awkward conversation whilst they both tried to ignore what had happened previously.
“Fifteen minutes, guys!” Mike called as he poked his head into the room.

******************************

Halfway into Crimson Sins’ set, Kyle rested his foot on the riser in front of him and his eyes scanned out over the crowd.
“Who’s up for hearing a song challenge?!” he bellowed out and was met with an answering roar from the crowd.
“Who remembers Dead or Alive?!” he called out. Most of the kids attending the show weren’t even born when their song was a hit so there were a few confused faces, however most of the crowd screamed anyway.

The band launched into the song, and Savannah smiled with delight when she saw the kids starting to get into the song and forming a mini moshpit. She glanced over and saw Matt scowling in the wings of the stage. She grinned at Erica, who rolled her eyes.

Savannah was bouncing around dancing to the song whilst she played along when she happened to glance up and saw Zacky staring at her with nine kinds of lust evident in his eyes. She felt herself blush a little, however she added a bit more of a swing to her hips as she moved and watched as Zacky shifted his lower body uncomfortably in an attempt to adjust himself. She noticed Jimmy looking over at him, laughing uproariously and smacking Zacky on the backside.

********************

When the band left the stage after playing their encore of “Child of Burning Time”, Savannah suddenly found herself hoisted over Jimmy’s shoulder as he skipped down the hallway.
“Jesus, Jimmy!” she shrieked as he stomach bounced on his bony shoulder.
“I’m off to see the Wizard!” Jimmy shrieked in response as he shouldered over the door to Crimson Sins’ dressing room and skipped inside. He dumped Savannah onto the couch and leaped over to their fridge.
“Hey, you got your own fridge, string bean!” Kyle exclaimed as he walked into the dressing room.
“Zacky the fatass has already eaten everything,” Jimmy complained as he rummaged around the snacks before yelling in triumph when he found a Twinkie. “He’s been eating like a maniac since he dumped Cheesy Puff because she kept putting him on a egg white and oatmeal diet.”
“He doesn’t need to go on a diet,” Savannah replied with a frown. “He’s just a little pudgy, not fat.”
“You didn’t see him when we recorded All Excess. Man had boobs,” Jimmy replied.
“He did not, you liar!” Erica scolded, rolling her eyes.
“What about you in Afterlife,” Kyle smirked. “You had the chub going on.” Jimmy frowned.
“Don’t remind me of that video. I had a freaking spider on my face.”

****************************************

Avenged were nearing the end of their set and had still not played their challenge song. Savannah and Tommy glanced at each other from where they were standing beside Jason on the side of the stage.
“Are they going to play it, or are they forfeiting?” she asked Jason. Jason smirked at them.
“They’re playing it but they’re gonna do it as the encore.”

A few minutes later, the guys left the stage and hurried back to their dressing room whilst the crowed cheered for an encore. Most of the fans present knew that the band were going to be playing their challenge song, as they knew that they always played one in their set if Crimson Sins played one.

The lights on the stage grew dim, and Savannah was vaguely aware of bodies walking back past her on stage. The stage lights stayed dimmed and she heard Zacky curse as he tripped over one of the risers.
“Why haven’t they put the lights up so the guys can see?” she asked Jason.
“It’s all part of the surprise,” Jason snickered.

“You wants to hear a little Bee Gees?” Matt’s seductive husky voice suddenly came from out of nowhere and the crowd screamed. The fans became a screaming madhouse when the lights flicked on, and Savannah’s eyes widened in shock.
“Holy fucking shit!” she exclaimed as she took in the sight of Zacky, Johnny, Matt and Brian all wearing skin tight white pants, tight black t-shirts and platform shoes like Barry Gibb in the original music video.
“Holy crap, the lunch box has landed,” Tommy sniggered as his eyes fell on Matt. “I think the front row just got pregnant.”
“How the hell has he fit in those pants?” Erica asked on a gasp as she moved to stand beside Jason.

The guys launched into their version of the song, and Savannah and Erica laughed as they noticed that the Scream girls had come back out and were doing Saturday Night Live dance moves in the background.

As Savannah had predicted, Jimmy started off singing the falsetto at the start of the song however they dissolved into fits of giggles when Matt and Brian began to sing along in the chorus. Matt was doing John Travolta like pelvic thrusts which were making the front row almost pass out.
“If he’s not careful he can put someone’s eye out with that thing!” Erica exclaimed, her eyes watering she was laughing so hard.
“Well, I think they won this one,” Tommy conceded. “I’m no match for the anaconda. That is some serious ball separation he’s got going on there.”

After the song was finished, and the guys left the stage, Matt smirked at Tommy.
“Well, you won that one,” Tommy sighed. “So how did that feel?” Matt grimaced.
“Well, apart from squishing Mr Happy, I’m just glad that we finally won one of these damn things!” he exclaimed.

Savannah turned to see Zacky beside her, still dripping with sweat. She couldn’t stop her eyes from lowering to the impressive bulge in the front of his tight white pants. Whilst he didn’t rival Matt, she felt a tell-tale blush come to her face, and blushed even harder when Zacky wiggled his eyebrows at her and gave her a smirk.

“Dinner is sure going to be interesting,” Savannah thought as her eyes met and held Zacky’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
A huge thank you to the following commenters:

amodernmyth88
Music.DrownLife
purple89
Synyster Gates
xxGee

Sorry for the delay in uploading guys. Had a little bit of writer's block and have been really busy.

This is the cover that Crimson Sins' played:



This is the cover that A7X played - they did the 70's voices but played the music out of this clip. Can you believe Ozzy covered the Bee Gees lol



Because everyone's been patient for me to get off my ass and update, today you get TWO Zacky pics:

Image

Image