Status: Active. Updated about once a week

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 33

The girls travelled together on one of the mini buses that Jason had organized to go to the restaurant.
“So what was with all that eye fucking going on with you and Zacky huh?” Erica asked Savannah with a smirk. Savannah blushed for a moment before she met Erica’s gaze. She raised her eyebrow slightly, which caused Trisha to wink at her.
“Something tells me that these two are going to be playing footsie under the table,” Jayde giggled as she watched Savannah blush even more.
“I’m not sure what’s going to happen,” Savannah admitted. “I can’t say that I’m not attracted to him as I always have been but I’m kind of scared of being hurt again.” Trisha placed an arm around Savannah’s shoulders and pulled her into a hug.
“Vannah, the man is nuts about you. He always has been and if it wasn’t for your father you could have had a pile of little Bakers running around.”

At the thought of having children with Zacky, Savannah bit her lip as the enormity of what her father did was starting to hit home even more. She had always known that he was ruthless in business, and for a while she had admired that in him before he had turned his attention on to her. He had failed with Ryan, who had been determined to be a policeman from a very early age and had resisted their father at every step of the way when he had also tried to push him into being a lawyer. The fact that Ryan was taller than their father by a good three inches and outweighed him by 30 pounds, most of it solid muscle, may have played a part in her father’s decision to back off. Unfortunately for Savannah her slight stature had often meant that she had almost come to physical blows with her father on many occasions. She was slightly built like her mother, and at the thought of her mother, Savannah drifted off into her musings. She wondered if her mother knew about what her father had done.
“What are you thinking about so hard?” Erica asked her from where she sat on her other side. Savannah bit her lip for a moment before she replied.
“I’m wondering if my mother knew about what Dad was doing,” Savannah admitted. Erica and Trisha both looked at her with concern.

Trisha shifted around as much as the seatbelt would allow her and looked at Savannah with wide eyes.
“How could she not know?” Erica eventually sighed. “Unless he was also intimidating her. If he was so hard on you, he may have been even harder with her, especially behind closed doors.”

Savannah bit her lip again, as she surveyed her friends. She shrugged in answer to Erica’s question.
“I can’t honestly answer that,” she admitted. “I never saw him do anything to her, and he was always playing the loving family man for her when we were around, but it could have been a pile of bullshit. Still, she’s never struck me as being scared of him.”

Savannah glanced out of the window, and saw that the bus was pulling up outside the restaurant, and the owner was standing outside with a wide smile. She undid her seatbelt and shuffled out of the bus with the other girls, watching with interest as the other bus pulled out and the guys hurriedly spilled out.
“You are fucking sick!” Johnny shrieked as he scrambled away from Jimmy, his face slightly green. “What the hell did you last eat anyway?!”

The girls watched, bemused, as Jimmy lifted his arms above his head and gyrated his hips.
“I am the king!” he exclaimed. “Bow down before me!”

“What the hell did he do?” Savannah asked Jason, who also looked slightly green around the gills.
“Bastard dropped his guts about half way here. It was almost as bad as the time Matt fogged up the isobooth.”
“Honey, where you being nasty?” Katie called out and Jimmy immediately lowered his arms and gave her a sheepish smile.
“No, I’m an angel, baby. You know that,” he replied.
“His horns are only there to hold up his halo,” Brian smirked as he slipped his arm around Trisha’s waist, and began to move with her toward the door of the restaurant.
“Come on, sugar tits,” Jimmy exclaimed with a smirk as he grabbed Katie’s hand. Her eyes widened and she gaped at him.
“If you ever call me that again you can say goodbye to sex for the rest of your life,” she informed him. Jimmy stopped dead in his tracks, which caused Matt to walk into his back.
“Nooooooo!” Jimmy wailed. “You can’t take away our sexy time! I’ll be good, I promise!”
“Well, now we know the way to make him behave,” Jayde snorted, as she as Johnny entered the restaurant.

The group were greeted by a waiter who was wearing wide smile as he led them to the large circular table they had set up in the centre of the restaurant. All of the other tables and chairs had been moved to the side of the restaurant and the group were touched at the trouble the restaurant had gone to accommodate them and their wish to be able to eat in privacy and unwind after the show.

As the group selected their seats, Savannah found herself being shoved down into a seat next to Zacky, and she raised her eyebrow at Erica, who innocently whistled as she took her own seat beside Savannah with Jason to her left.
“Real smooth there McCarthy,” Savannah whispered. “I’m sure no-one noticed your oh-so-subtle manoeuvre.”
“Bite me, Kincaid,” Erica responded with a smirk. “Or better yet, bite Zacky. I’m sure he’ll go for that.”

Savannah felt herself blushing at Erica’s words, and she sneaked a glance at Zacky who was pretending great interest in the menu, however when he happened to glance up and their eyes met she saw the swirl of lust in his eyes.
“I am not biting you,” Savannah heard her mouth speak for her, and she clapped her hand over her mouth as both Brian and Matt stared at her.
“I didn’t realize Zacky was on the menu,” Jimmy laughed. “Does he come with fries?”
“Shut up,” Savannah mumbled, slightly mortified at her slip of the tongue. Zacky placed his hand on her thigh. She could tell that he meant it as a comforting gesture but the heat of his hand on her leg made her catch her breath, and once again their eyes met and held.
“If they start humping on the table, do we get a discount?” Johnny asked.
“Oh for fuck’s sake, guys. Leave them alone,” Jayde sighed, with a pointed glance at the men gathered around the table. “No gnome sex for you if you keep it up,” she added, wagging her finger at Johnny who immediately looked like a lost puppy.
“I don’t think I even want to know what gnome sex is,” Jason shuddered.

The waiter took their drink orders at that moment, which thankfully stopped the teasing, and Savannah talked softly with Erica, painfully aware of Zacky sitting beside her. He wriggled around in his seat and their legs brushed. Once again, Savannah felt her pulse skyrocket from just that simple touch. Damn, she’d be lucky to get through this dinner without melting to a puddle underneath the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
A huge thank you to all my commenters and subscribers, and especially those that have stuck around waiting for me to get off my ass and update lol. I should be back on track now as the personal life is sorting itself out, and I have a new PC that doesn't crash every 5 minutes and take all my shit with it :p

Here's some yummy Zacky for you all to drool over :-)

Image

Image