Forever

1/1

“Goddammit Scarlett!” his voice yelled from the other room.

I cringed at the sound, knowing I had yet again done something wrong. My best friend of many years, and now boyfriend of several weeks, stormed into the kitchen where I was doing dishes, the look on his face grim. I knew just from that grim expression on his face I was in for something bad.

“Are you really that fucking stupid?” Johnny yelled.

Scarlett felt tears already beginning to form in her eyes. In all the years she had known Johnny, she had never seen him treat anyone like he had her currently. She had grown up with Johnny, even helped out him and his band, Avenged Sevenfold, when they needed money.

“Answer me you stupid bitch,” Johnny snarled, his left hand twitching as if daring Scarlett to not answer him.

Scarlett shook her head. She had learned the hard way to answer Johnny when he told her to. She hadn’t been able to wear shorts or anything showing off her legs last time she hadn’t answered him. She expected Johnny to walk away like he usually would, completely shocked by his hand pulling back and meeting her cheek. Scarlett’s hands slid off the marble counter near the sink as she fell to the floor from the impact of the slap.

“Why did you touch my clothes?” Johnny yelled at her.

“I-I thought you would need some clean clothes,” Scarlett whimpered in response.

Johnny glared at Scarlett’s petite frame, cowering and trembling on the floor of his kitchen. He had no idea why he had become this way with Scarlett. He loved her; he had been friends with her since elementary, but now the littlest things she did caused him anger. Johnny knew he could blame it all on Scarlett but he knew it was his insecurities that forced him into abusing her. He thought that if he did everything right she’d never leave him.

Johnny reared one of his feet back to kick Scarlett’s trembling form, deciding against it. He decided the punishment needed to be much worse.

“Get up and go to our bedroom,” he ordered. “And Scar, don’t be dressed when I come in.”

Scarlett let out a quiet sob as she stood up and headed to their room. She undressed as Johnny instructed her and stood in front of their bed, tears falling down her face in floods. Scarlett knew that Johnny was planning and she didn’t want it. She didn’t want Johnny to violate her body but she knew even if she fought, he’d get what he wanted.

Johnny walked into the room, still wearing the boxers and old band tee shirt that had adorned his body earlier. His eyes roamed her body for what seemed like ages before he lifted his shirt off of his body and tossed it aside carelessly on the floor.

“Come here, Scar,” Johnny ordered.

Scarlett walked over to Johnny, stopping a few centimeters from where he stood, hoping that he wouldn’t realize she was crying and hit her again. Johnny reached out to touch Scarlett’s face, noting that she flinched at his touch, the sadness and regret he felt quickly replaced with anger when he felt the wetness of her tears on his palm. Johnny reeled his hand back and slapped Scarlett hard, causing her to lose her footing yet again.

“Now I gave you a reason to cry, you fucking whore!”

Scarlett let out a loud sob as she cupped her face. She never understood what she did to deserve Johnny’s anger. She had never seen it when they were younger and his ex-girlfriends never seemed to have gotten the same treatment. So why did she deserve the abuse? Why did she deserve such emotional and physical distress?

Johnny kicked the brunette hard in the ribs, finding a demented pleasure in her pain. He gripped onto a hand full of her curly locks and tossed her onto their bed as she tried to catch her breath. He quickly grabbed the cuffs from his bedside drawer, using them to cuff both of Scarlett’s hand to the mahogany headboard of their bed.

“Johnny, please,” Scarlett sobbed out.

She knew her pleas were useless but she still continued them each time the situation arose. Her grey eyes looked into Johnny’s brown ones, and she knew that every time she did, the warmth in them she once saw was gone. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach, gasping as the wind was knocked out of her. Scarlett fought back the whimpers that desperately begged to escape. She knew if any escaped, she’d be hurt more.

Johnny stripped his last article of clothing, his boxers, and began stroking his semi-hard length with one hand as his other began teasing Scarlett’s little bundle of nerves. He wanted her at least a little wet before he entered her or he wouldn’t get as much pleasure as he enjoyed if she wasn’t.

Scarlett shut her eyes tightly, wishing everything would go back to the way it used to be. She wished she had never let her feelings for Johnny be known. She knew she was stuck being hurt by Johnny until he decided to be done with her, and she had a feeling he wouldn’t be for a long time.

Johnny felt Scarlett’s body started to react to his hand, slamming his length into her body and covering her cries of pain with his hand. Her cries of pain angered him and the tears that tended to flow down her face made his anger much worse. He gripped onto the petite brunette’s jaw tightly, knowing it would silence her cries, but not her tears. He knew he couldn’t control them, and for the most part, he knew she couldn’t either.

Johnny continued pleasing his carnal desires with Scarlett’s body, taking his time and enjoying her. He wanted to make this time with her last longer than his usual rushed sessions. He would be leaving on tour with his friends soon and he wouldn’t see her for six long months.

Scarlett kept her eyes shut, tears continuing to escape through them as she tried to think of all the good times while one of the worst times happened to her. She was halfway through her freshman high school memories with Johnny when she felt his hot seed fill her, and Johnny’s body fall on top of hers.

Johnny uncuffed Scarlett and pressed his lips lovingly against hers. “I love you, Scarlett. You’re my sunshine.”

Johnny fell asleep, his face rested between Scarlett’s breasts as her tears fell like waterfalls down her face. She knew she had to leave Johnny but the words he had just spoke replayed in her mind, giving her hope that someday Johnny would get better—that someday he would be the Johnny she loved again.