Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Dreams?

I sat there on the counter shirtless and my legs crossed. I saw Jacky coming around the corner into the cute little kitchen that we now called ours. He smirked and walked over taking my face and kissed me hard.

My eyes shot open and I saw Jacky standing there with a confused look. I blushed and let my lip out of the gap in my teeth. Why couldn't he want me? I guess I really wasn't good enough for him. Maybe he only likes lying and cheering bimbos. Something I swore I would never do, or become.

"Tomorrow we have a bonfire." he said throwing all of Candy's shit onto the floor. He climbed into the bunk and pulled me in with him laying the blankets over us. He gently kissed my temple and I kissed his cheek in return. "Why couldn't it be like this?" I wondered to myself before falling asleep.

I could feel his lips pressed against mine and I quickly kissed back wrapping an arm around his neck while the other roamed down his chest. Once I reached his paneline I quickly undid his pants with one hand. I slipped it in and slowly started to stroke him. He moaned into the kiss and slowly pulled away sucking on the weak spot on my neck. I couldn't help but reciprocate his moan. He nipped the spot and started to kiss down to my chest. I watched slightly biting my lip and stroked him faster. To touch him like this, and to be touched like this felt amazing. I flicked my thumb over the head of his dick and he took my nipple into his mouth sucking on it lightly. I couldn't hold in my moans once again as I flicked my wrist faster. We were both moaning at this point and I desperately wanted to be touched.

Soon I felt his seed fill my hand though and I rode out his orgasm and pulled my hand out licking it clean. He moaned at the sight and got on his knees in front of me. I guess at some point my pants disappeared and I was just left in my black lacy underwear. He smiled up at my and I bit my lip. He pushed my legs apart and slowly started to kiss up the inside of my thighs.

I grabbed the edge of the counter and he grabbed my underwear with his teeth and pulled them off. I leaned back slightly as he pushed my legs further apart. He kissed further  up my legs and licked my clit. I gasped loud and one of my hands grabbed his hair pushing my legs further apart. It just felt so good! He smiled and licked my clit faster sliding his fingers inside of me and sucking on the bundle of nerves. I shuddered and almost screamed orgasming around his fingers minutes later. That was the first orgasm I'd had and it was amazing. He licked me one last time pulling away and sucking on his fingers.


I shot up in the bunk panting and slightly sweaty. I couldn't believe I just dreamed about that. Jacky just got his heart broken as well as I, and these dreams show up. I hadn't ever had a dream like that about anyone. I put my head into my hands and I crawled out of the bunk. It was probably eight a.m. It looked about that time but I wouldn't know considering someone broke my phone. I sighed and started up a pot of coffee. I decided it'd be nice to take some sort of shower (or as close as I could with a cloth). I walked into the bathroom wetting a washcloth and whipping clean my arms face and then legs. I proceeded to wet the cloth again rubbing my head with it. I was trying to get a bit cleaner without waking anyone. I'll shower when we stop tonight. I think we get to stay in a hotel.

I hope I don't make this harder on them. But I heard Mika was kicked out of the bus. I bit my lip. If the guys still had a bass I could probably fill in  if they needed a bassist that bad. I could play quiet a bit but I hadn't played much of their new stuff. I could play Good Girls Bad Guys, The Westerner, and Pick up the Phone. I know all of the stuff from when Ronnie was in Escape the Fate though.

Maybe I should tell them if they don't find anyone... I don't know. I would feel kinda better because I'd be pulling my weight more. Maybe I could get someone to work with me on it. Maybe Jacky Derek. I've only talked to him a few times. He doesn't seem to like people to much, yet he loves what he does. It was a weird combo.

I hear a groan from the bunks and I looked up to see Jacky. He nearly took notice of me but then I realized he was jacking my coffee. I pouted. I DID actually buy that. Oh well. When he looked over I glanced down trying to hide my blush.

"So what did you dream about?" he said. I looked at him and shook my head. "N-nothing" I stuttered and silently cursed myself. "Oh really? Nothing? Well that's funny I thought I heard moaning." he said and I bit my lip.

"Must have been someone else."
♠ ♠ ♠
.... Yeah she plays bass. What now?!

Oh yeah and she had a wet dream. I wrote this in school so don't judge me for the shortness of the dream