Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Holy..Crap..

When i woke up. I wrote Them a note saying i will be at Starbucks.
I walked out the door and to the Coffee shop. I walked to the register.
"Hi how may i-...Jacky?"A Familiar voice said. I looked up.
Cassie. Oh my god.. She helped me a few months ago when i lost all the picks to my guitar she bought some for me. She's a good friend of mine..
"Cassie!!!"I said and hugged her over the counter.
"Its been..5 months how have you guys been!?"She asked.
"We have been good."I said "
Come sit at a table with me lets catch up!"She said I nodded and we sat side by side at the table.
"How are your kids?"I asked She nodded.
"Dylan and Mark are good." I smiled.
"What about their daddy?"I asked she frowned.
"Drae Left."She said I gaped.
"I told you that ass wasn't good."I said
I hugged her and kissed her cheek. I saw Hayden with coffee looking at us. i smiled.
"HAYDEN!" I yelled. She turned around and Flipped me off. I felt my heart sink.
"I HATE YOU JACKY YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE AND I HATE IT!!"She screamed and ran out.
My mouth fell open.
Wait. What. Her words repeated in my head. Cassie was also gaping.
Wait she thought....wait. She was jealous of Cassie? and..... She's in love with ME? Oh my god.
"Cassie i really don't know what just happened...but i have to fix it."I said and ran out. And to the hotel.
I opened Hayden and Ryan's door Hayden was sobbing on her bed i ran over and laid her back on her bed and straddled her waist and i put my hand on her cheek and leaned down so close to her.
Her eyes opened and were wide.
"Cassie was a friend she has kids and her husband left her, and what you said in the cafe hurt me but confused me." I whispered.
Her breath hitched in her throat..........
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!