Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

But we didn't

I have been back here crying for hours, Candy is on her way up here. More tears ran down my face. I got out of the bunk and was going to walk to that bathroom, But Ronnie ran out holding a shard of bloody glass. My eyes widen and anger hit me once again I let out a angry scream. I ran over to Hayden And pulled my hand back, and she flinched back. I froze, and put my head down. I can't keep doing this.
"Why."I whispered.
"Because you hate me and think I tried to hurt you when I was just seeing if I could get you jealous and say that you wanted to be with me. I-I'm sorry."She said. That pissed me off so bad I growled and started throwing stuff at her. I couldn't help it and i couldn't take it anymore. I slid down against the sink and tears came faster. Hayden got up and sat by me, she kissed my head.
"Jacky don't cry... T-the girl that will treat you right is out there somewhere. I just wanted to say I-I'm sorry.."She said. I shook my head and turned to her.
"no I know the girl I love, but she isn't the one that's now pregnant with my fucking child!" I yelled. Her eyes widened.
Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it and there stood Candy.
"Hey baby!" He said and jumped up on me. I hugged her slightly.
We walked in, and i shut the door.
"Ugh Jacky the bus is a mess, don't you guys ever like clean up!?"She asked in the snobby tone of hers.
"Yeah we do we just, something happened and i didn't clean it. And she turned to me.
"I want to get back together."She said.
"Uh no." I said she stared at me.
"Why baby?"She asked.
"Because i love someone else Candy, i'm not even sure if, if that thing is mine."I said. Ronnie came out of the back and sat with Hayden.
"IT IS YOUR JACKY." She screamed. I smirked and got close to her face.
"Then if it is mine, it must be magic, We haven't even made love in three months."I said. Her face paled and she ran out. I felt like something off my shoulders Ronnie was laughing. I started laughing my self. I walked back top the bunks laughing. I laid in Ronnie's bed and Ronnie came back and laid in bed.
"Jacky, you are so manly." He said. I started laughing again.
"Why!?"I asked.
"Because you said made love instead of fucked."He said. I smirked.
"No i'm just more gentle man." I said.
"Goodnight baby."Ronnie said. I laughed again.
"Goodnight love." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT AND SHITTY I KNOW