Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Hurt

"Give Ronnie a Big ol' kiss right on the lips." Ryan said. Jackys eyes widened as did Ronnie's.
"Oh and it can't be any kiss. It has to be as if you were dating."He said. I had to bite my lip to hold in a slight giggle.

Jacky walked over to Ronnie and grabbed him by his shirt jerking him up Crashing their lips together. My jaw was on the floor, as well as anyone else's. Jacky then jerked away grabbing his cake from Ryan and leaning back against the sink. He started eating the cake an we just stared, Derek's phone was recording the whole thing.

"I....Just got...Mouth Raped....By My Guitarist."Ronnie said. He Shrugged.
"Told you." Jacky said. Everyone started laughing.
"Jacky you're right that cake is good."Ronnie said smacking in his mouth.
"That...Was the Hottest thing i have seen." I stated. Which was true. Jacky laughed at me and I fake pouted grabbing my own piece of cake.

"whatever happened to the birthday girl having the first bite? I asked. Jacky rolled his eyes and took off a chunk of his cake holding it out on a fork. "Here you are Madame. I'm sorry I just couldn't wait because this cake is fucking delicious." he said. I giggled and bit the piece.

"I agree with you both it is delicious." I said and started eating my own piece. I hummed and hopped up on the counter. The guys all were watching me. I shot them a playful glare. "What are you staring at?!" everyone looked at Jacky and I did as well.

He was looking down, still eating his cake. I was kind of confused. Was he hiding something from me? I shook my head and sighed. Today Was a free day. I wanted to spend the day with Jacky but I don't think that's going to happen. I wanted to be even his friend again, but I just don't know.

 I sighed and went back changing when I was done with my cake. I put on white and black shorts with a black halter top. I walked back carrying my wallet with the chain. It was one of my favorites. The guys were all talking in whispers and I rolled my eyes going to the front and sitting in the passengers seat. I felt like I knew absolutely nothing. I felt like they were all hiding something. We pulled up to the town that we'd be staying at and I got up.

"I'm leaving!" I called back to the boys. They didn't seem to notice so I just looked back at the driver. He nodded getting that I silently asked him to tell if they freaked. I hopped off the bus and started to walk. I was hoping to find a comic book store or an old record store. I walked for about half an hour until I found one. I smiled wide and walked inside. I found Poison, Kiss, and Motley Crüe album. I bought them all and walked out rolling my eyes as I felt the cashier staring at my ass as I walked out. I was walking down the street in a pretty happy mood, that was until I was pulled into an ally and a hand slapped over my mouth.

My eyes widened and I almost screamed until the man said, "Scream and you get a bullet through you skull bitch." I nodded my eyes wide. I dropped my bag and he drug me to the back of the ally and through a steel door. He threw me down and onto a filthy mattress. Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"Please... Please don't hurt me." I begged. He laughed darkly and shook his head pulling ripping my shorts off of my body. I started sopping and he chained me down putting a gag into my mouth.

He slammed into me and I cried out in pain. He went fast moaning and punching my stomach. He didn't give a shit if I was hurt. He was dragging his claw like nails down my legs and slapping or punching me when I cried out.
"Shut the fuck up you little filthy whore." he said in my ear and bit my neck hard. I did as told trying to keep my cries quiet but I didn't attempt to stop the tears. I tried to look at his face but I couldn't see him, since he was wearing a mask. He kept his gun pressed to my temple, as a way to keep me quiet. I did as implied and I soon felt him release into me and he got up undoing my chains and throwing my pants at me.

"Get the fuck out of here whore." he said. I put my shorts back on and ran out of there throwing the gag onto the floor. I ran for what felt like hours. It was probably only minutes though.

I eventually collapsed in an alleyway sobbing, my head in my hands and blood trickling down my legs. It hurt so bad. I realized a moment later, that the asshole that raped me took my virginity. I sobbed harder and then I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I flinched and then looked up to see a girl, maybe a year older then me. She smiled sadly and I threw my arms around her neck sobbing. She stood up bringing me with her.

"Are you okay girl?" she asked. I shook my head but simply answered with a question, "D-Do you have a phone I could use?" she nodded and pulled out her phone. I quickly dialed Jacky's number.

"hello?"
"J-Jacky! C-Come get me please." I said between sobs.
"Hayden, where are you?"
"Near a record store about two miles away please!"
"Okay hold on I'll be there in five minutes."
Then he hung up. I slowly got up and the girl helped me. I leaned against her the blood still going down my legs. I whimpered as we finally got into the sun. I saw the bus pull up and Jacky ran off.

"Hayden what the fuck happened to you?!?" Jacky yelled asked. I simply threw myself at him sobbing again. He wrapped his arms around me shushing me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bus thanking the girl and laid me on the couch.

A few hours later I stopped crying as the blood stopped and I explained what happened to everyone. I was still in pain but I didn't want to go to the hospital.

Ryan wrapped his arms around me saying sorry a thousand times. I stroked his hair and kissed his head mumbling a quiet, "It's okay." he nodded and pulled away. I looked over to where Jacky stood with a stone like expression. I just simply asked, "When are we gonna get to a hotel? I need to shower and I'm tired."

"We'll be there in a minute Hun, okay? Then you can I swear." Ronnie said and I nodded. When we got to the hotel I grabbed my GIR blanket and held it around myself to hide my bloodstained legs and pants until we got to a room. I dropped the blanket and walked to the bathroom. I had tried to be strong. I turned the shower on really hot and got in scrubbing my body until my skin was raw.

I once again started sobbing and sat on the floor holding my legs to my chest and sobbing into my knees. Once again I wished I had died that night long ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I know I should have updated before but I couldn't think of anything to write.

Oh and please don't kill me! Kill the mother fucker that raped Hayden!