Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Suprise suprise

"Excuse me."I said going to the back to grab my jacket.
I saw Hayden start to pout, I smiled.it was adorable. I got to the back and pulled open the curtain.
"OH MY GOD JACKY I CAME TO SURPRISE YOU I MISSED YOU HONEY!!"Her nasal voice shrieked. I jumped back hitting my head on Ronnie's Bunk. Oh.My.God.Kill.Me.Now.
I forgot about my girlfriend. How could i forget my Girlfriend!?
She got out and wrapped her arms around me and i leaned down and locked lips with her slowly. I laughed.
I grabbed her hand and put on a Fake smile. And walked out.
Ronnie's head was in his hands.
Mika just stared. Creeper much?
"Uhm Jacky who the hell is that?"Candy asked.
"Uh Candy this is Hayden, Hayden this is Candy my Girlfriend."I said.
Hayden stood up and held out her hand.
"Hi."Hayden whispered. Candy stood there looking at her bandages on her arms.
Candy shook her hand as if she was a disease.
"Hi."Candy said in a fake voice, then wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed her cheek in return. Hayden sat back down. I yawned.
"Baby lets go sleep in our bunk."She whisper in my ear, and ran her finger up my shirt.
"No, i gave my bunk to Hayden Candy she just got out of the hospital."I said and sat by Ronnie. and Candy sat on my lap. Her head on the crook of my neck and put her legs Ronnie's lap.
Ronnie groaned and shoved her legs off.
"Jacky, you don't have to give up your bunk if you don't-"I cut Hayden off
"No Hayden i want to, Plus if you slept on the couch you'd most likely roll off."I said.
"No Jacky you should let her give us our bunk back."Candy snapped.
I stood up and she rolled off onto the floor.
"First of all Hell no she needs her rest, Second of all what is your problem?"I hissed.
"No Jacky first of all why are you being so nice to a girl that you don't even know!"Candy hissed back getting up.
"Oh my god."I said rubbing the bridge of my nose. I walked to the back and candy followed.
"YOU LIKE HER DON'T YOU!"She screamed.
"NO I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT FUCKING CHRIST!"I screamed back.
Fake tears swelled in her eyes. I rolled my eyes. And hugged her.
I rested my head on hers.
"Im sorry."I whispered. She hugged me back. Then i smelled something on her...that smelled ..so...Familiar.
I rolled my eyes. I must be going crazy from the lack of sleep. I took her hand and lead her back to the front everyone was sitting at the table.
I laid down on the couch and Candy laid with me.
I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
But i was not Dreaming about my girlfriend....
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA NOW....