Give Into Me

.01

M. Shadows is having the time of his life. Fucking shit up and drinking it down. Fangirls and groupies everywhere he looks, he can have whatever, whoever whenever he wants.

Except for one girl.

Halle Orton is the merch girl for one of the opening bands on Avenged Sevenfold's tour 'Haunted". She's young and pretty. She stands barely 5'2" and has a rack to die for. Her hair is blonde with black underneath and it hangs in loose waves around her body.

Her older brother Jeremiah is the lead singer of Haunted. He's overprotective of Halle but he's pretty cool.

Thanks to him and the rest of the guys partying with Avenged, Matt got to meet Halle.

She might be short but she was spunky.

Matt tried every way in the world to get in her pants but she wasn't having it - she liked him though. He could tell.

**

Halle was half asleep in the floor of the Avenged Sevenfold tour bus. All of the guys but Matt and the guitarist for Haunted had went out to party. The guitarist Trav had already made his way back to Haunted's van. Halle had nearly fell asleep watching Matt play COD.

Matt licked his lips. She was so beautiful and vulnerable in her tight skirt and fishnet shirt.
He crawled over to her.

"Halle. Wouldn't you be more comfortable in a real bed?" He asked her softly.

"I haven't slept in a real bed since we started this damn tour." She mumbled yawning.

"Well you know mine is open to you." He smiled slyly.

Halle rolled her eyes - she was awake now and apparently so was little Matt.

"You've made that perfectly clear Shadz." Her voice quivered a little as he inched closer to her.

"If I'm bothering you, tell me and I'll stop." He told her locking his eyes on hers.

"You're fine." Her voice came out in a whisper. She didn't want to stop him again. Not that he'd ever really made a move on her, he'd hinted around about it and 'accidently' molested her a few times. But either way, she was flirting with the thought of not turning him down this time.

A grin spread across Matt's face. He stood up and pulled Halle to her feet. He towered over her. She smiled sweetly up at him.

Without a word he pulled her onto his bed.

Halle let herself fall into Matt. Her body was shaking as he started to kiss her.

His hands began to wonder across her breasts until they finally made it inside both her tanktop and the fishnet shirt she was wearing.

Halle did her best to controll her breathing.

Matt started roughly pulling her clothes off and his simultaniosly. He stripped her down to nothing and himself to his boxers. Halle was laying beneath him shaking and chewing on her bottom lip.

"Are you cold baby? Because I can warm you up." He said as he started to kiss up and down her neck.

"Just nervous." Halle's voice was barely a whisper - but Matt heard her.

"What are you nervous about Hal?" He asked running his hands through her hair.

Halle looked up and him and bit her lip again. She couldn't tell him - it was too embarrassing.

"It... It's not important Matt." She lied.

Matt wasn't sure how to take her strange behavior at first, so he kissed her mouth again and made his way down her breasts and then stopped before running his finger up her thigh before sliding it inside of her.

Halle gasped before she could stop herself.

Matt was nuzzling her neck as he moved his finger in and out of her warm, wet body.
Halle's grip tightened on his muscular shoulders.

"You're tight baby." He cooed.

He stopped fingering her and started kissing her face and neck.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked her huskily.

"No." Halle whispered back.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked running his fingers through her hair.

"I - I'm a virgin Matt." She told him finally and bit her lip again.

It all made sense to him now.

"That's why you turned me down before, and why you're shaking like a leaf." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him.

Halle just nodded.

"Don't be afraid of me Hal. I really like you alright? I'll take this as slow and easy as you want me too." He told her softly.

Halle's heart was melting. She wanted Matt to be her first, she really did. The time they'd spent together on tour was amazing.

"If you don't want to do this baby, we can stop right now okay?" He told her kissing her face.

"I.. I want too." She told him holding him close to her.

Matt gently pushed Halle back onto his bed. He took a deep breath - he wasn't expecting this.

He climbed out of the bed and pulled his boxers off.

"Shit." Halle said outloud when she saw him climbing back ontop of her.

He was huge. There was no way she could do this.

"I'll be as gentle as I can. I promise." He promised her.

"Are you ready?" He asked, unsure of himself. He wasn't sure if he could do this without hurting her.

She nodded.

"No Halle, tell me that you're ready okay? If you aren't sure I'm going to stop."

"I'm ready Matt." she whispered wrapping her small hands around Matt's arms.

He slid himself into her.

Halle gasped. It felt amazing despite the small shot of pain that came with it.

Matt held onto her and softly pushed himself in and out of her body. She felt so good. It was all he could do to control himself.

"If I hurt you, stop me okay?" He told her before picking up his pace.

His cock pushed in and out of her harder and faster.

Halle gasphed with each thrust and held onto his arms tighter.

Matt was in heaven, but he held himself back. He groaned. She felt great.

"Is it good baby?" He growled into her ear as he kissed on her chest and neck.

"Y-yes," Halle moaned out.

He smothered her mouth with his.

Matt continued to fuck her softly until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Get in the floor on your hands and knees for me Halle." He told her.

Halle slowly stood up and rearranged herself.

Matt positioned himself behind her, he took her hands and placed them on the mattress.

"Hold on tight Hal."

He mounted her starting slow, but soon he was thrusting himself all the way into her.

Halle nearly screamed. Her legs were shaking.

"Scream for me." He demanded. His hands held onto her waist and pushed her body into him.

His bodily collided with hers roughly. He did everything he could not to hurt her but he could hear it in her voice when she screamed.

"If it's too much baby - I'll stop." He promised her softly.

"I, I'm okay Matt." she groaned.

Hearing her say his name made him weak.

"Say it again Hal, say my name." he said thrusting into her.

"Mmmatt." she called out.

Halle could feel the pain lessening and the pleasure rushing through her body.

"I..I think I'm gonna" she moaned out loud.

"Cum for me Halle." Matt thrust into her harder as he felt her body give out under him.

Halle erupted into an orgasm and lost her grip on the bed.

Matt held her up and fucked her harder. He came next.

**

Matt picked Halle up and placed her beside him in the bed.
There were tears in her eyes.
His heart felt heavy.
He wrapped his arms around her small body.

Halle nestled herself into Matt. It felt good to be in his arms. She was still shaking from her first orgasm.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked her kissing her head softly.

"I'm fine Matt. I promise." She told him leaning up to kiss his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
First published smut. What do you think?