Friday Download Complete!

Chapter Thirty Five.

*~*Lisa's POV*~*

'LISA!!! LISAA!!! GUESS WHOSE AT THE DOOR!!!???' was a message that I received from Amy. My heart dropped and my whole body started shaking manicly. A thousand different thoughts ran through my mind and for a moment I found it somewhat difficult to reply. My nerves were running high, but the longer I held back, the longer it'd take to find out exactly who was at Amy's door. After plucking up the courage to text her back and question who, I tapped back on my iphone, still shaking at the thought. 'Man up Lisa, man up!' I said to myself.
'WHO WHO WHO!!!???' I replied then waited a while to hear back. As I wiped the sweat from my forehead and fluffed my fringe up, my phone vibrated on the side of my leg.
'IT'S DIONNE!! She's actually at my door!! I don't even know what to do!!' was the answer that she came back with. I was gobsmacked. I didn't even know what to suggest, then suddenly I experienced what felt like hundreds of voices inside my head telling me what was best. Answer the door and let her in. She might want to try and settle things. This could be the greatest decision you ever make. You're never alone. Take chances. You only live once.
You only live once was the phrase that was really drumming itself into my mind. I knew I just had to come up with the best solution I could. With no further ado, I quickly called Amy. 'Amy...answer the door...I think it's going to be for the best. Keep Richard with you, okay?' my voice wobbled slightly. I froze in my own steps. What would Cel say?!
Amy's voice was hardly listenable. A quiet 'okay' crackled through the speaker, then the tone signifying the end of the call trickled through my ear. Maybe it would've been a good idea to leave the connection on so that I could hear everything that was happening, however I was not quick enough to suggest it.
The only option now was to wait.

*~*Cel's POV*~*

I strolled through town, with the suns rays shining down on me. I secured my sunglasses on my head, casually checking my reflection in shop windows every now and then. My dark blue skinny jeans were hanging low, my superman boxers on show and my bright white Nike high tops were looking cleaner than ever before. I slipped a small piece of paper out of my jeans pockets and checked over my scribbled handwriting. I had prepared myself a list of present ideas for Lisa, then reminded myself just how awkward she has always been to buy for. '..Oh goshh...' I sighed, and stopped in my path to check my surroundings. I secured the list back into my pocket and continued to consider what to purchase. I could almost hear my mind ticking away, like hands on a clock face. I passed several card shops, phone shops, cheap shops, food outlets, travel agents and charity shops, yet still nothing was really grabbing my attention. I wasn't perfect at shopping anyway, and defintely preferred being with someone so I didn't feel so alone.
To my greatest surprise, a young girl turned the corner in front of me and stopped completely still in my tracks, looked me up and down and held her hand in front of her mouth. 'OH MY GOODNESS! YOU'RE CEALLACH SPELLMAN!' she screeched and grabbed my arm. 'Y...Yes...I am', I said, surprised and feeling a little awkward. The girls' friend had stopped too, but had a blank expression on her face as if she didn't know what to say or what to do. 'Can I have a picture with you please Cel!?', the excited girl asked. Of course I wasn't going to turn anyone away so I said 'sure thing!'. I ran my fingers through my hair in a rockstar sort of fassion, checking that my fringe was still gelled up. I gently wrapped my arm round the girls waist. I could feel her shaking frantically. She handed her phone to her friend. 'Can you take the picture please, Summer!?' she pleaded. As soon as she knew that the flash had gone off, almost blinding me in the process, she turned round and kissed my cheek quite forcefully. I think I just made someones day.
'Cel! Can we hang around with you please?!' she requested. Despite being so polite, something inside me was telling me to turn it down. I didn't really want 2 girls tagging alongside me especially when I was already stressing out about a present for Lisa. 'Erm..I'm really sorry, but I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment. Just shopping for my girlfriend! See you around!?'. The look on the girls faces was almost heartbreaking. Now I think I just ruined someones day.
On that note, I carried on my way, when something, rather suddenly, struck my attention..

*~*Amy's POV*~*

Legs trembling, and with Rich following me closely, I opened the door and came face to face with Dionne. She was looking flawless in a teeny tiny pink dress and strappy brown sandals, her eyes hidden by massive Chanel sunglasses.
"Can I come in?" she asked, and I nodded and led her into the living room. I sat on the sofa, Richard plopping down next to me and taking my hand, so Dionne perched on the edge of the armchair and slipped her glasses onto the top of her head, then fixed her gaze on me, giving me the once over.
Richard glared at her, and asked, "so, D, what brings you here?"
She looked oddly vulnerable, then, and speaking in a quiet voice she said, "I came here to apologize to you, Amy. I know that I was ridiculously out of order to you from the moment I met you, and I'd like to explain why, if you'll let me. I understand if you don't want to hear me out, but you have a right to know."
I glanced at Rich out of the corner of my eye, and he nodded slightly.
"Okay, Dionne. I'll hear what you have to say," I answered, and she inclined her head graciously before continuing.
"All my life, I've been passed over by guys I liked for other people. Not even just by guys - I was always the girl who got picked on for liking different music, dressing differently - all that kind of thing. Then, when we were told that you were coming on the show and singing, and that you were unknown and coming on because Rich is your boyfriend and passed on your video, I was so, so mad, because it seemed like you were just going to be some stage school brat or something. So, when you came on and were gorgeous and down to earth, I was jealous, even more jealous when I heard you sing, and then I hated you when Aidan was all over you, because I'd liked him for so, so long and then it felt like you came swanning in and took everything I wanted away from me, all in one day. I know that doesn't excuse me for the way I acted, but when I saw how upset Aidan was after he hurt you - for me - I knew I'd taken it too far. I know I have no right to ask you to forgive me, but at least you know my side now."
She stood up to leave, and I mirrored her. Richard followed us as I led her to the door, and cast me a worried look as I opened my mouth.
"Dionne...thank you. I can see where you're coming from, and I appreciate you coming here to tell me your side of things. So...all things considered...I accept your apology. I don't want things to be weird in the group any more, I'm aware that I've caused a lot of fallout since Richard and I met, and I'm sorry that it affected everyone. But, I'd like it if we could be friends."
Richard smiled, and added, "I'd like to forgive and forget too, D. I just want things to go back to the way they were before."
She smiled, then flung her arms around my neck, before moving to Richard and doing the same.
"Thank you guys. I can't wait to start again. See you soon?"
"Definitely!" Rich replied enthusiastically, before she slid her sunglasses back onto her face and left.

*~*Richard's POV*~*

I snaked my arms round Amy's waist, and pulled her close to me - she was shaking.
"I'm so proud of you baby, you were so brave," I whispered, tilting her chin so I could look into her beautiful big eyes, which were shiny with unshed tears.
"I was so scared, Rich. I never realised she'd felt like that, I didn't know she hated me because Aidan had a crush on me and the whole singing thing, and 'cause she'd been bullied herself," she answered me quietly, and I knew instinctively that she was flashing back to being bullied herself by the look on her face.
"Hey, hey, come here baby, no one's going to hurt you now - it's over!" I soothed, stroking her back and pulling her even closer to me as she started sobbing quietly, her body shaking. I scooped her up and carried her into the living room, putting her on my lap and letting her rest her head against my shoulder as she cried, and stroked her hair and murmured cute things in her ear until finally, she ran out of tears and just sat in my lap, cuddling me. She looked up at me and I wiped the tears from underneath her eyes, kissed her eyelids, then moved to her cheeks and planted gentle butterfly kisses on them. She turned her head at the last second, mischeviously, so that I caught her lips instead, then she giggled as I pushed her backwards onto the sofa and caught her thin wrists in my hands, pinning her down.
"Do you give in?" I growled, and she giggled and squirmed beneath me.
"Never!" she giggled, and I swooped down and captured her soft red lips in a passionate kiss. When I pulled away, she moaned, and I laughed at the disgruntled expression on her face.
"Now do you give in?"
"Nope..."
"I'll have to...tickle you then!" I laughed, straddling her again and releasing her wrists, and her eyes widened.
"No, don't! Richard, noooooo!" she screamed as I started tickling her, and she wiggled and tried desperately to get free while shrieking with laughter.
"Okay, okay, I give in!" she choked out between laughs, and I stopped and stood up so she could get up too.
"I love you Mrs Wisker," I smiled as she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, her hair all over the place and eyeliner smudged under her eyes, her face red.
"I love you too, Mr Wisker," she purred back at me, "but I feel like a mess, so I'm going to go for a shower, then do you fancy inviting Lisa and Cel round for a takeaway and sleepover?"
"Definitely, I'd love that - I'll call 'em while you get ready," I replied, and she stepped forward and brushed her lips against mine before she padded out of the room and ran upstairs. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and dialled Ceallach.
"Hello?"
"Cel, it's Rich. Fancy coming over? Me and Amy were planning a DVD and takeaway night, and it'd be nice to see you and Lisa.'
"Ermm...okay, sounds like a good plan! You gonna call Leese, or shall I?" he asked.
"You can if you like, mate. See you soon though yeah?"
"See you soon Rich, bye bro."
He hung up, and I flopped down on the sofa and smiled - life was sweet again.

*~*Amy's POV*~*

While I was waiting for the shower to warm up, I quickly gave Lisa a call.
"Hey Leese..."
"Amz, I've been so worried since you said Dionne was at your door! What happened, are you okay?!" she asked, her voice full of panic.
"Erm...she just explained why she'd been the way she was with me, and get this, she actually apologized to me!"
"No. Way! Did you accept her apology?!'
"Yeah, I did. Mainly for the sake of the group, but also...I feel kind of guilty, Leese - I mean, I came along, and I'm the reason the group fell apart, with the whole Tyger thing, y'know?" I sighed.
"Amz, please don't feel like that. You're awesome!"
"I'm not, I'm far from awesome, but thanks Leese. Anyway, the main reason I was calling is - do you wanna come over tonight for a takeaway and sleepover? Rich was gonna invite Cel too!"
There was silence at the other end for a moment.
"Leese? You still there?" I asked, and there was a stifled sob at the other end.
"I'm not sure if I should...Cel's been acting kind of off with me lately, and I don't know why," she sniffed.
"Aw hon, I'm sure he doesn't even realise he's doing it. You know what guys are like!" I soothed, and she sighed.
"Yeah, I guess you're right. Sure, I'll come, it'll be nice to see you," she answered.
"Yay! See you soon missy, love ya!"
"Love you too Amz!"
I chucked my phone onto the edge of the sink and undressed, stepping into the piping hot shower gratefully, then sighed as my phone started to ring...