Status: Hope Active. 1-3 days, possibly.

Thanks for Stealing My Heart

being broken

The boys started at the body laying in front of them.
Her hair clinging to her face, her skin clammy, the boys were lost without her.

Louis was the first one to run to her side and cling to her hand for dear life.

The doctors shoved him away, calling for the nurses to hold him back as they tried to work on the girl that was shallowly breathing. The other 4 boys stood there in shock as the one member of the band they thought could never settle down was in shambles over a girl he barely knew.

Then there was the sound that ruined Louis Tomlinson's life, the flat lining sound of her heart monitor.

The doctors scurried for the door, heart-breaking looks on their face's, knowing they had lost another one today.

It seemed like hours before they came back with the dibfibulaor, it's a one in a million chance, but they were going to risk it for this fragile girl in the bed.

While the doctors were working on the lifeless girl, she was having another hullication.

She was now in a garden, in the middle of January. Her white, flowy dress clung to her body as the snow fell. The same outfit she wore when her mother died.

The dress was covered in red spots, her own blood.

Her believe necklace had been broken into pieces and scattered onto the floor around her.

She was barefoot, she looked down at her ankle, the bone was jutted out.

The dickbag had broken both her ankles so she couldn't run from the bus.

It was a miracle she could even walk right now.

Her arms were covered in scars, from where the douchebag had cut her for not compiling
with his hornyness.

She could feel the other scars, the ones that ran from her leg to her stomach.

What had she done to deserve this?

She was shivering, the cold just adding to the girls already down spirits.

She let out a frustrated scream and fell to the floor in hysterias.

She was ugly inside and out, the person who did this to her ruined her.

She wouldn't be able to preform for her fans.

She had nothing left to live for anymore.

That's why she was here.

A hand grabbed her from behind, she spun fastly, reading herself for whoever came behind her.

Her mother's worn face greeted once again.

"What did i do wrong mommy? I was nice, i gave charity. I donated everything i had at one time. I lived my life to the fullest. I was going somewhere." The poor girl's voice whimpered and trembled.

Her face was breaking, and the tears were falling.

She was broken beyond repair.

Her mother embraced her in a hug that could only be heart-breaking.

"Nothing hunny, it's not your time i swear. I-I just have to tell them that." Her mother muttered
into her daughter's now snow-matted hair, her tears mixing with the frozen water.

The girl looked up into the her mother's depressing eyes, one's that mirrored hers.

Another person in all gray came up to her without her mother seeing. The shadows hand pulled on hers trying to drag her down.

Her mother put her hands out and a flash of light came out and destroyed the monster.
"They are the evil ones, don't go making friends with them. T-they wanted you here. A big popstar like yourself would benefit them. You don't need them, you need to leave."

"I was finally making it without you. Why now?" Her eyes were now mixed with anger that was pent up for a year.

"I don't know why dear, the shadows called you, but your dear friend... Louis? I think that's his name. The poor boy is devastated, go back for him. He can keep you safe.?" Her mother tried to sound hopeful.

The girls face flashed with confusion, "Louis? I don't know anyone with the name of Louis."

Back in Louis' world, he realized he'd have to move on. He barely knew the girl, how could he have been so foolish to actually feel something for her. He had met her only a week ago, it was too soon to call it love. He had know Eleanor for months and never tried a move. The first day he met Kadence he had tried.

Then again,love is a crazy bitch, and Louis was all just a part of her game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe xxx
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46441674 <--- Outfit
This is really getting good, next chapters going to be a big surprise.