Status: Hope Active. 1-3 days, possibly.

Thanks for Stealing My Heart

You got that one thing

The boy's are honestly the most fun, but being in such a close proximity with Louis is driving me crazy. He's still dating Eleanor. According to Harry she's been yelling at him nonstop about having a girl on the tour bus.

Seeing as how he came up with the contest.

I'm kinda hoping they would break-up. He seemed so happy at my house, and on the bus it seems like he's trapped, and in the dumps.

I know how he feels though, I think everyone has.

When you don't want to do anything, but talk to that one person that makes you smile and light up, like nothing else in the world matters.

As soon as that person leaves, your like a lost puppy.
He was in the lost puppy stage.

His eyes would flicker to the screen and just a little bit of hope would pass through them, before he'd scan the message and his eyes turned to a deep shade of blue.

"Lou," I whispered patting his hand. "You alright?"
"Oh, I'm fine love. Let's find some grub. That rhymed!"

Back to the normal Louis i guess.

"Vas Happening Winner?" Zayn said, casually throwing his arm around my shoulders.

" I'm Hungry!" Me,Niall, Louis, and Harry whined
--------------------------------------------------
The boys had plugged my phone into the speakers to see what i had on there.

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell"

"I think someone is infected with the One Direction Infection" Liam told the boys solemnly

"Hey! you can't expect me to win a contest and sing a song that most people don't listen too, without being a fan!"

The rest of the boy's left to go eat, expect for Louis, he stayed with me.
We played video games for a while before we both rested on the the couch.

He flipped us over and before I could register what was happening, his lips were tugging the bottom of my earlobe,"I'm sure you were a Louis fan, eating carrot's all the time, watching every interview for my antics" He whispered huskily in my ear.

"Louis, get off."

With that being said he did, and he left the bus fuming.

'I just rejected Louis William Tomlinson. I am a retard. No, you did the right thing. He's still with Eleanor.'

The boys came back as quickly as they had left, each questioning me what had happened.

only one i feel i can trust is Daddy Direction.

I pulled him into the back lounge room and told him everything.

And that's how I made another member of One Direction pissed off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Louis POV.
I swear, since i saw this girl in her superman hoodie, I've been crazy about her. I really couldn't control myself when it was just us two
.
I know she knows about Eleanor, but she's the furthest thing on my mind right now.
All i want is Kadence
♠ ♠ ♠
dun-dun-dun.
I know this chapter sucks but please don't hate me.
The next one is going to be great! I swear!
sorry for any mistakes / bad grammar
Comment & Subscribe, though like forreaaal! just kidding, you don't have to, but it would be appreciated! xx.