Status: Hope Active. 1-3 days, possibly.

Thanks for Stealing My Heart

Forgive me please?

Liams POV.
I gathered all the boys, except for Louis in the back lounge.

"We have a serious problem. seems like Louis-kin is harassing Kadence."

A rounds of gasps went around the room.

"How do you know?" Harry's bitter voice echoing through the already cramped room.

I quickly told the boys the story Kadence had told me.

"I know we haven't know her for long, But i don't think she's the lyin' type" Niall cut in.

The boys nodded their head.

We are in some serious shit.

Kadence POV.

I honestly didn't mean to piss Liam off, i just needed someone to vent too.

It not everyday you get attack by Louis Tomlinson.

What if the boy's kick him out of the band?

No.

They can't do that.

They need 5 people in One Direction.

Not 4, and some random girl that caused them to kick Louis out.

Maybe Louis was right, I was crazy about him.

Louis POV.
I've been walking around the venue for about 2 hours, I still can't beileve i did that to that small fragile girl.

What was wrong with me?

I hope she hadn't told the other lads. I'd be in serious shit.

I'd rather have the fucking Navy called on me than having to deal with them.
It's not like i tried to rape the poor girl/

I started to take another walk around the empty stadium when i saw a girl in a blue
tubetop,and leather shorts.

Her hands were in her face, her hair was knotted.

She was crying.

Not even like a few tears, she was full on sobbing, not catching her breath sobbing.
I was to blame for this.

I quietly made my way up, "Um, K-kadence?" I whispered hitting her shoulder gently.

She looked up at me, her greenish-blue eyes, dull and lifeless, her eyeliner was running everywhere.

She didn't look like the strong girl who came on tour for her singing.

She was scared.
I
could by the look in her eyes, she'd rather it be a killer than me trying to comfort her.

"Look, Kadence. I'm super mega megaly sorry. I know sorry doesn't bring back shit, but I'll
do anything to have you forgive. I'd give all of my carrots away for you. I'd stop being superman. I'd-I'd"

"Oh, shut up. Your forgiven superman."

I lifted her off the ground and gave her a bone crushing hug.

"Holy fuck yes. Get on my back. We'll tell the boys"

She hopped on my back.

I could barely feel her.

I was high on life and Kadence was my drug.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to update this one.. but i got 40 readers on I can take you to another world.
Thanks to everyone who reads both!
Sorry for any bad grammar / mistakes.
I'm about to go to bed
Comment & Subscribe xx.