Status: Hope Active. 1-3 days, possibly.

Thanks for Stealing My Heart

Signing

I dragged Louis and Niall through the crowd that had already formed in the meet and greet section.

I had each boy a different color sharpie leaving the teal one to myself.

"Why aren't this the usual black color we use?"

"Cause who wants a boring black one when it could be colorful!"

Niall sat down, then her, then me. Harry right next to me,zayn then Liam.

The fan's seemed to be more interested in her than us.

Harry seemed to sense it too since he elbowed with with an amused expression and
pointed at all the girls and boys that crowed her.

"Look's like they no longer want the infamous Harry Styles" He said, faking a pout.

"Aww harry! I still want you" i screamed towards him.

That caught the fan's attention.

They crowed around us and Kadence got a horrid look on her face, like i planed to steal her limelight.

"aww, no! i'm being attack. Please, Please! not the shirt! go back to Kadence! I'm sorry love, I'm married to Harry. W-what? No i won't have a 3-some with you. Hi Haley, how are you?"

After the short session, me and the lads ran off leaving Kadence by herself.

She's a big girl.

Kadence POV.
After Louis interrupted by signing session, the fans attention were all on me again.

The way i wanted it to be.

After an hour or so the fan's started to get out of hand, trying to grope me and what not.

I bailed quickly.

I opened the bunk, panting, my hair a mess and my dress messed up.

"Ahh, the joy's of having fans." Liam said smugly winking at her.

"Fuck you, i'm tired. I want to go to bed for ten-thousand days."

"First day of concert too! i remeber that feeling" Niall told her.

I stalked off before they could bug me anymore.

I was lifting myself into my bunk when someone came behind me and grabbed me.

I tried to scream but the hand covered my mouth.

I was put into a bunk.

Louis's.

"It's okay love. i just wanted to nap with you."

"So, everytime we meet you try to pull a rapist stunt. You don't even bother asking."

"Only way you couldn't say no."

"But what if i say no now?"

"You won't who wouldn't want to sleep with Louis Tomlinson?"
He was right, i didn't protest.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really short, and really bad. I know. I'm sorry.
My minds in other places. My best friend just got put in the hospital for having 2 kidney stones in both her kidneys, a urinary tract infection, and a kidney infection. The medicine their giving her has her up to a 106 fever. And i'm worried for her. I'm off to see her first thing tomorrow. I just needed to write and it turned out shitty.
Forgive me?
Comment and subscribe xxxx.