Status: Complete!

Crash

Chapter Ten

Despite her continuous asking over the previous few days, Josh was resilient when Hollie asked just what exactly they would be doing for her birthday. Now, on the morning of Hollie’s birthday, Josh could not contain his excitement.

He watched the girl sleeping, her long eyelashes completely still instead of fluttering as they usually did. Her thick, wavy hair falling gracefully over her shoulders as she lay completely consumed by the darkness of her eyelids. At the end of Josh’s bed sat a row of presents for Hollie. All were delicately wrapped with glittery paper, curly ribbon and perfectly tied bows just resting on the top. The dark haired guy was pleased with his efforts – he wasn’t aware that he could be so creative when it came to wrapping expensive gifts. Lost in his thoughts, it took him a moment or two to realise that Hollie was stirring from her sleep, her eyes still closed but her limbs beginning to stretch out and come to life. He turned on his side, resting his body on top of the duvet as he watched her wake.

“Good morning, sunshine. Happy birthday.” He spoke quietly, almost a whisper as to not wake the girl too harshly. The minute she heard his words, a broad smile spread across her lips. He took her bottom lip with his teeth and pulled gently, still feeling her smile as he moved their mouths together. As Josh pulled away, he tucked his legs underneath himself, ready for Hollie to open her eyes to meet his bright ones.

“Well, that was a rather nice present. Good morning. And thank you.” Hollie was beaming, still looking vibrant in spite of the fact that she had just woken up. She pushed herself onto her elbows, leaning back against the pillows as she watched Josh stretch over and pass her one of the many presents that lined the end of the bed.

“I know there’s more to a birthday than presents, but I can’t wait for you to open these.” Handing his girlfriend one of the packages, he smiled, genuine anticipation running through his whole body.

Hollie giggled when she saw to what extent Josh had gone with wrapping her presents, almost not wanting to ruin his hard work. “Josh, this is so amazing.” She looked straight into his eyes as she began to tug at the ribbon.

He shook his head, impatience rising to the surface. “It’s just wrapping paper!” He said nonchalantly as he took in the way her fingers glided over the smooth surface. The room was silent for speech; the only noise between them was the sound of Hollie excitedly ripping away the paper covering of her new shoes. She saw the name printed on the top of the cardboard box and her mouth dropped with delight. Gucci. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Josh encouraged her, bringing her out of her trance. “Lift the lid.” He motioned towards the box, disbelief still evident on the girl’s face as she parted the two pieces of cardboard.

“I... I... Josh. They’re beautiful.” Tears began to well up in her eyes as she pulled the heels from their box. The open-toed black platforms looked amazing, not to mention the cute silver buckles on the side of each masterpiece. Carefully placing the shoe back in its box, Hollie leapt across the bed and into Josh’s lap, uttering her thanks before connecting her mouth with his once again.

---

Hollie had most definitely enjoyed her day so far. As she and Josh left the Italian restaurant where they had just dined for the evening, she looked fantastic, donning a beautiful Swarovski necklace which complimented her new shoes and her perfectly fitting dress – all presents from Josh. They walked a little way along the street, entering a part of town that Hollie wasn’t familiar with. “Where are we going now, Josh?” Her voice slightly unsure as to whether or not she should even be asking the question – she knew she wouldn’t get an answer, anyway.

“It’s a surprise. Just around the corner.” He smiled down at her, admiring the way she so confidently walked in her high heels and just how great she looked in her new dress. They carried on in silence and when they arrived at a prestigious hotel just out of the main town, Hollie was lost for words, once again. They made their way through the glass doors, Hollie’s attention captured by the hundreds of lights above her head in the form of a chandelier. Approaching the reception desk, they were greeted by a zealous employee who took their names and checked them in, the birthday girl in awe at her surroundings.

“Your suite is on the 31st floor, just to the left when you come out of the elevator. And Mr Franceschi? Your special request has been fulfilled – you’re welcome to use the facility in question at any point this evening, it is entirely for you. Enjoy your stay.” The receptionist smiled sweetly at the pair, confusion clouding Hollie’s mind as Josh passed on their combined thanks to the girl on the other side of the desk – what on earth were they talking about?

---

Their suite was perfect, completely over the top for a birthday celebration in Hollie’s opinion but words could not portray just how grateful she was. From the minute they stepped into the suite, Hollie had not stopped telling Josh how amazing, and unnecessary, it all was. They had arrived to find an overnight bag packed for each of them to which Josh had to explain that he had previously arranged for it all to be organised. As Hollie slipped off her heels, she was instructed to change into the bikini that was packed in the bottom of the bag. Shooting Josh a puzzled look, Hollie did as she was told and moved swiftly to the bathroom and threw her bikini on excitedly.

Emerging a few minutes later, Hollie found Josh already dressed, two towels slung over his shoulder as he waited near the door of their room. He passed a towel to Hollie, helping secure it around her waist as he grabbed the key-card and pecked her lips before they made their way to the lift.

There were smiles all around as the pair reached the roof of the hotel. The rooftop pool was lit up spectacularly and the skyline was scattered with the lights from the nightlife of their town. Hollie was rendered speechless again but tried to form a sentence as Josh looked content with everything at that moment in time. “You have really spoiled me today.” She shook her head but grinned as she joined Josh as he sat on the ledge of the pool.

“You deserve it. You’re my favourite and I love you.” He slipped into the water and took her hands in his, pulling her gently from the side and into his arms. They stood together a moment in each other’s embrace, revelling in the fact that they would not be disturbed whilst they enjoyed the once in a lifetime luxury of the rooftop pool.

As the minutes passed, they got closer to each other, limbs a tangle and kisses becoming sloppy. A greater need for each other filled the air and Hollie took the lead as she tugged at the waistband of Josh’s shorts, gazing into his eyes as if asking for permission. Their mouths parted and Josh spoke, out of breath and focused entirely on the girl in front of him. “Are you sure? We don’t have to; that’s not why I’ve brought you here, yeah?”

“I want to. I want you.” Hollie smiled enthusiastically as Josh nodded, understanding her words entirely and not questioning them at all.

The girl got back to work quickly, loosening the ties on Josh’s shorts and tugging the material down his legs with ease. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he unclasped her bikini top and let it hit the water, the sound of it making contact satisfying him immensely. Josh chuckled, almost possessively, as he pushed Hollie’s delicate body against the cool tiles of the pool, making it easier to slide her bikini bottoms down her thighs. Their breathing staggered as their bodies became one; the pair causing waves as they rocked together in unison, moans and obscenities flying out of their mouths uncontrollably between heated kisses. Their motions slowed as they came closer to their edges, their bodies becoming limp as they hit their peaks. They remained silent for a moment, still meshed together as one as Josh steadied them both on the side of the pool, supporting Hollie’s frame as she was brought back down to earth. “Happy birthday, love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
BONJOUR.

I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer and I just had to know what you think! I hope it hasn't disappointed and that you've enjoyed the story as a whole. :))

Just a quick 'thank you' for sticking with me on this one and for all your feedback along the way - really appreciate it!

As I said in my last author's note, I have TWO new fan fictions in the making! I'm hoping to get the first chapters up by this time next week! The links are below:


Joshua Franceschi // Ivy Moore // Daniel Flint



Oliver Scott Sykes // Kayla Jade Saxton


Check 'em out! :)

Catch you on the flip siiiiideeeeeeeeee! <3

- Kerry