Status: Complete!

Crash

Chapter Eight

Josh and Hollie had been inseparable for the entire week subsequent to their heart to heart in the coffee shop. They had had tutoring sessions every day since then, their evenings not solely consumed with learning about the English language. Everyone knew they were together by now, holding hands in the school corridors and stealing kisses wherever possible were some of the biggest giveaways in existence.

Today was the day that the extra tuition had been building up to. Today was the day of Hollie’s exam. She was nervous, Josh could tell. In fact, it was clearly no secret as Hollie paced up and down the holding room next to the exam hall, the other candidates doing the same. Her boyfriend’s words of comfort were only little consolation for the fact that this was one of the biggest exams of Hollie’s life, considering the fact that the girl was desperately hoping that she could study the subject at university.

“Honestly Hollie, you’re making me nervous and I’m not even taking this exam!” Josh chuckled, hoping the girl would do the same and calm down a little. “You’ll be fine, you’ve studied so hard and I know you’ll ace it.” He took her hands in his, forcing his girlfriend to stop trying to walk the distance of the London Marathon.

She paused, inhaling deeply as she listened to his words. Smiling, she leant in to catch his lips with hers, knowing that the contact would calm her nerves. They kissed for a moment, being broken apart by the sound of the invigilator’s voice as she called the students into the exam hall. “Josh, I don’t want to do it, I feel sick. Can I just run away?” Hollie spoke hurriedly, all sense of seriousness escaping her voice as a pout hit her lips. The pair made their way towards the room as everyone else descended into silence.

“You’ve got two hours, make the most of it. I’ll meet you out front by the fountain when you’re done, okay?” Josh cocked his head to one side, a slight smile spread across his lips as hope glimmered in Hollie’s eyes.

“Okay, I’ll see you later then. Wish me luck?” The girl spoke, a playful tone to her voice.

Josh chuckled as he stepped back. “You don’t need luck, you’re going to do fine!” Puppy dog eyes came to light and Hollie pouted again, knowing Josh would cave in. “Good luck, darling!” He spoke louder as he backed away, watching as Hollie’s feet led her into the exam hall.

---

A few hours later, Josh was sat outside the college on the edge of the fountain, his knees pulled up to his chest as he tapped out a brisk rhythm on his thighs. Though he wouldn’t admit it, he was definitely nervous for Hollie. The guy knew that she would do just fine; he had full confidence in her – he just knew how much it meant to her. All the pressures of what had happened with her dad caused stress that she didn’t need, but Josh recognised that Hollie was a strong girl and he was there to be her rock.

His suspicions of just how Hollie had coped in her exam were washed away when he saw the girl come running out of the college doors, her pearly white smile beaming as Josh leapt from his seat and met his girlfriend halfway. “I did it!” She squealed as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around Josh’s waist as their grips on each other’s bodies got tighter.

“I told you that you’d do it!” Josh replied, as he loosened his grip on the girl, holding her face to kiss her with force, joy apparent on their faces as their lips meshed together. Pulling apart, their hands intertwined and Hollie’s feet hit the ground again. They walked towards Josh’s car in content silence, just enjoying being together with no stresses. “So, I’m thinking we should have a night in together now that you have no literature exams to study for.” Josh broke the silence as he started up the car, turning the radio on as he waited for a response from the girl in the passenger seat.

“Definitely. Movie and take-out? Mum’s working the nightshift as usual so there’s no need for me to let her know what time I’ll be home.” Hollie smiled, glancing in her boyfriend’s direction despite the fact that he was concentrating on the road ahead of him.

He grinned, taking one hand off of the steering wheel and linking it with Hollie’s momentarily. “Sounds perfect. I’ll even let you choose the movie. Aren’t I lovely?”

Hollie laughed at the guy’s stupidity, shaking her head with a smirk. “As if we’re actually going to watch the movie!” Josh laughed in response, the pair keeping conversation going whilst they stopped off at Hollie’s house so she could grab a bag with her belongings. Neither of them need mention the fact that Hollie wouldn’t be spending the night in her own bed; it seemed to be an unspoken agreement between them both.

---

The evening had practically flown past. An Indian take-out had been completely obliterated and enjoyed by the couple and the sappy movie that Hollie had chosen was nearing its end. Not that Josh, nor Hollie, had even noticed – they both lost interest in the movie not long after it had started. They’d been talking, touching, playing as they lay on Josh’s bed, Hollie scantily-clad with an oversized jumper of Josh’s and a tiny pair of shorts covering her bare skin.

Laughter filled the room as Josh ran his fingers up Hollie’s sides to tickle her just so that he could see her smile and hear her laugh. Hollie did the same to Josh, trying to regain her composure but failing miserably as giggles caught in her throat and caused her body to hesitate with the movements she was trying to make. Josh’s shirt had been tugged from his body some time ago and all Hollie thought she wanted was to be closer to her guy. She felt it was expected of her; after all, they were in a relationship now so Josh must want it to happen. He hadn’t mentioned it but Hollie thought it was right, exactly what he would want. Without a word of warning, the brunette sat up and pulled the sweater over her head, her dark locks moving with the motion. She moved herself onto a stunned Josh’s lap, noting that his jaw was almost on the floor as he stared at her body. It wasn’t just the bruises that shocked him, but also her forwardness; not to mention her absolutely fantastic body. The way her waist cinched in naturally before her hips flowed out perfectly. The purple lace that delicately covered her breasts was what made Josh really sit back in disbelief. He could just about stutter out a sentence. “Hollie, what are you doing?”

She was silent for a moment, confused that Josh hadn’t responded how she thought he would, how he used to. She brushed it off regardless, leaning down over Josh’s bare torso to place hungry kisses to his neck and chest as she rolled her hips into his. A groan of pleasure escaped Josh’s lips but he knew it was wrong. Hollie smiled, knowing that her actions were having the desired effect. She was caught off guard though, when Josh spoke up.

“Hollie, stop.” She sat back on his thighs, a look of rejection sprawled on her features. “Not tonight, yeah? I want it to be special.” Josh pulled her close affectionately, hoping that she’d understand.

She nodded, accepting the fact that this was too much too soon and that Josh was right. “I-I just got carried away. Just... Look at you!” Hollie chuckled, making light of the situation as she snuggled back down into Josh’s warm embrace, her face resting in the crook of his neck.

“Very funny, princess. Soon though, okay? I want this as much as you do, but I just want it to be right for both of us.” Josh’s words flowed easily, in rehearsed fashion as he flicked the light switch and cuddled closer to Hollie.

“Mmmkayyy.” Hollie’s voice was masked with tiredness and Josh noticed.

He chuckled wrapping his arms around the girl’s body as he pulled her even closer. “Get some sleep, last day of college tomorrow, then we have the whole summer together.” Josh pressed his lips to hers again and he could feel how Hollie’s lips were turned up into a beaming smile.

‘I love yous’ fell from their lips in unison as their eyes fluttered shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya!

This is long overdue, and so for that, I apologise!

I don't really have an awful lost to say, however, I would really appreciate feedback! Am really grateful for your opinions!

PS, I have two more chapter for this planned - could take it further/run a sequel if the want for it is there!

Much love! <3

- Kerry