Ryan Ross Keeps His Promise

A Day With The Senners

"Anna, you sure you'll be okay?" Ryan asked. Anna bit her lip, but nodded. Ryan sighed and hugged her close, "If you need anything call me." Ryan said.

"Okay. Bye, Ryan."

"Bye, Anna. Love you."

"Love you, too." Anna said before getting in the car. Ryan waved her off as she sat in the Senners' car.

"We're going to have so much fun this weekend, Anna." Mrs. Senners smiled. Anna nodded and sighed.

"C'mon, Sis. You're away from that fag. You should be happy." Jake smiled. Anna, in the blink of an eye, turned to face him and glared.

"Ryan is not gay and if you ever say anything bad about him again I'll get Zack to beat the ever loving shit out of you over and over again before he dumps you in a lake and pulls you out before throwing you over a cliff!" Anna yelled.

"ANNA!" Mrs. Senners exclaimed.

"I don't care! Ryan has been the best person in the world to me and no one ever messes with my family!" Anna yelled back.

"Anna, we are your family."

"Not by blood." She muttered.

~~~

Anna woke up the next morning and ate her breakfast. She grumbled to herself as she put on clothes, knowing she had a whole day ahead of her. Her and her family would be going to Disneyland.

"Anna, let's go!" Mrs. Senners called sweetly. Anna ran down the stairs, her cellphone in her hand and her extra in her pocket. She hopped into the car and slouched in her seat.

"So, Anna, we were wondering if you wanted to stay longer." Jake smiled. Anna groaned.

"No. I already miss Ryan enough." She replied.

"Okay, well then." Mrs. Senners rolled her eyes and made a turn. Anna looked out the window and furrowed her eyebrows in confusement.

"I thought we were going to Disneyland." Anna stated.

Everyone was silent.

"Where are we going!?" Anna asked frantically.

"I guess we could tell you...We're going to Orgeon. We'll be staying with Aunt Shelly." Mrs. Senners stated.

"No! I'm leaving back home tonight!" Anna said.

"No you're not. I have worked too damn hard to let you walk away! I'm your mother!" Mrs. Senners yelled.

"LET ME OUT!" Anna yelled, trying to unlock the door.

"Jake, shut her up!" Jake put a bandana over Anna's mouth and lifted her up into the backseat. Anna squirmed around.

"And take her phone!" She ordered again. Jake took the cellphone out of Anna's hand before turning up the radio loud.

Anna shut her eyes and let her mind wander off. She relaxed and kept calm, knowing she had no anxiety medicing with her.

"Everything's going to be alright." She whispered.

~~~

Ryan sighed, driving down the street to his home. Spencer sat in the passenger seat, his head against the window, "Just call her. She'll answer." Spencer suggested.

"Yeah, you're right." Ryan said. He picked up his phone and called Anna's number.

"Hi! This is Anna. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now. Leave your name and number and I'll call you back as soon as I ca-BRENDON PUT THAT DOWN!"

Beep

Ryan would have laughed like he always did at Anna's voicemail, but he felt something serious in the pit of his stomach.

"We'l try again later." Spencer said. Ryan shook his head.

"Something's wrong." Ryan said.

"Ry, nothing is wrong. She's fine." Spencer assured him.

"No...I know it. Something's wrong."

Ryan quickly turned around and headed to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will probably be the last.
I didn't intend for this story to be long =D
Anyways, my next story will be up soon.
It's not the Jon Walker adopt's twins one, though.
I'm going to try something waaaay different and I've yet to see it anywhere.
here it is...
I'm writing an Across The Universe parody with Panic, Academy, FOB, and MCR =D
Alex will be in it too.
If she let's me =D
So yeah, keep an eye out for that and I'll post an update when it's up =D