Ryan Ross Keeps His Promise

Finally

Ryan sped the rental car down the avenue before coming to a dead stop in the driveway of the house. He quickly got out, Spencer following, and ran up to the door. He knocked, but there was no answer. Ryan put his hand on the knob, ready to jerk it open, but to his surprise it opened with the slightest touch.

Ryan ran inside, "ANNA!" He called. He ran through the house, searching for some sign that someone was still living there. He searched drawers, cabinets, closets, and bathrooms. The house was empty.

"Ryan!" Spencer called. Ryan ran down the stairs and met Spencer, holding a piece of paper.

"What is it?" Ryan asked, quickly taking it.

1438 Cherry St.
Smithtown, Oregon.


"Oregon?" Spencer asked. Ryan put a hand on his head, trying to think of a reason why Orgeon made sense.

"Anna...She said something about an aunt one day. She said something about her maybe moving up there if it hadn't been for me," Ryan said, "Fuck. They kidnapped Anna." Ryan stated before running back out the door. Spencer followed and hopped into the car, Ryan not waiting for the younger boy to shut his door.

They sped off towards another airport, hoping it wasn't too late.

~~~

"Mom! Where do I put this?" Jake asked, looking at the phone.

"Save it. It looks expensive. We might sell it somewhere."

"Please! Let me go! This is why Ryan saved me from this fucking family!" Anna yelled, hitting the trunk with her knee.

After the third exit on the freeway, they resulted in throwing Anna in the trunk.

"Shut-it!" Mrs. Senners screamed, slapping the trunk. Anna whimpered and curled up into a ball.

"Where's the address?" Jake asked. Mrs. Senners felt around her pockets and gasped.

"We left it. Shit! We have to go somewhere else. The police could find it in the house and track us." She replied.

"We'll head over to Grandma's house. After that we'll figure out what to do."

~~~

Ryan pulled the new rental car into the old driveway before running up the steps to the house. He nearly fell, but kept going until he reached the door. He banged loudly on the wood and waited.

"HOLD ON!" A voice yelled. A woman answered the door with a man in about his forties behind her.

"Who are you?" She spat rudely.

"I'm Ryan. Anna's guardian." Ryan said, out of breath. The woman's eyes widened.

"She's not here. Bye." She said quickly, about to shut the door. Ryan jerked forward and caught the door.

"Tell. Me. Where. She. Is...Now." He said darkly. The woman shook with fear as the older man retrieved a bat from behind another door.

"I don't know." She lied. She swung the door wide open and the man held the bat over his head. Ryan, being so thin and quick, moved out of the way before pushing the man to the ground. Ryan was tough, when he was motivated.

He pulled the man up by the collar of his shirt and leaned in close, "I swear, if you don't tell me right now I'm going to take that bat and beat the shit out of you until you do. If you still don't after that, I'll kill you with my bare hands." Ryan hissed. The man gulped.

"Sh-She's a-at her gran-ndma's. J-Just north of S-Salem. Hou-se n-number 42 o-on Woodbine." He choked. Ryan pushed him back down before jumping down the four steps and running back to his car.

~~~

Anna paced around the cellar. She was thrown down there and she was thinking of a way to reach Ryan. She had scanned the windows, and all were locked. The only way out would be to smash them, but that would cause a ruckus and she would be caught.

She gave up and fell to the floor, crying. She put her hands over her face and bawled into them, choking on her own salty tears. She put her head on the ground and clutched her stomach with every cry that ripped through her, "RYAN!" She screamed, hoping that somehow he would hear her, "RYAN!" She screamed again, her voice hoarse.

"SHUT IT, ANNA!" Her mother screamed from up the stairs. She cried, shutting her eyes closed.

She lay down on her side and rolled over. She looked to her pocket after feeling a rectangular object in it.

~~~

Ryan sped down a freeway, passing the town of Salem. Spencer put a hand on his shoulder comfortingly to let him know he would get Anna back. Ryan sighed when he heard his cell-phone ring.

"Spence, answer it." Ryan said. Spencer nodded and answered.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Sp-Spencer!" A familiar voice screamed in a whisper.

"Ohmygod! Anna, are you okay!?" Ryan immediately stopped the car and took the phone out of Spencer's hand.

"Anna? Hun, are you okay?" He asked.

"R-Ryan..." She whispered, "Help me." She said.

"Anna, what are they doing to you?" He asked, starting to drive at full speed again.

"I'm in the cellar...They want me to ask the court to go back with them." She said.

"Anna, listen to me. I'm almost there, okay?"

"Hurry, Ryan." She breathed.

"I love you." Ryan said.

"Love you too."

Ryan shut the phone and pulled onto the street he was looking for. He saw the Senners' car and parked right behind it before walking straight into the house.

"ANNA!" He yelled. Mrs. Senners turned a corner and gasped, "Where is she!?" Ryan asked.

"She's not here. We sent her back home." Mrs. Senners replied.

"I'll find her. And when I do, I'm going to take you to court again so you can rot away in prison." He said. He ran to the other side of the room and pulled open a door and started running down the stairs.

"ANNA!" He yelled. He pushed a charging Jake out of the way before turning over a girl on the ground.

Anna quickly sat up and clung to Ryan. He held her tight and lifted her up, crying into her shoulder, "I was so scared." He whispered. He pulled out his phone and called 9-1-1. The cops immediately got there and took Mrs. Senners and Jake away.

"We need to take her to the hospital to get checked out. You can fill out a police report there." An officer said. Ryan nodded and handed Spencer his keys so he can follow the ambulance.

Ryan sat in the small space, holding Anna's hand. Anna had calmed down and was even smiling, "Hey Ryan?" She asked. He looked to her.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think I have anxiety anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
Strawberry Fields Forver

new story!
I'm about to post the first chapter =D
I had a great time writing this story.
Thanks to Mikey's man thong for letting me steal your idea.
Thank you to everyone who commented and please read my new story =D
xoxogreysceneyou!