Status: Active.

Before You I Serve Nothing

Before You I Serve Nothing...

"Before You I Serve Nothing" She carefully scribed onto her finished Art Project.
Propping it up against the wall, she took a step back, admiring her piece of Art that had taken almost a month to complete.

There on what was once a blank canvas was and Angel, not just a normal Angel but one that was broken, a single tear on it's cheek, long white hair sweeping across it's forehead, falling over it's emotionless eyes.
It's hands almost coming out from the canvas, a heart held within them dark blood falling from the open wound in the Angel's chest, the same blood on their hands.
Her shoulders were hunched up, she looked awkward but nonetheless, the Art work was beautiful.

She smiled, to her it honestly was beautiful, other people may find it disturbing, but that was what made it so beautiful.
She felt the emotion in it, she knew how the Angel felt, like she was trying to show that her heart was an open book much like her own.
But the Angel had been in love and been hurt, like most people but this pain she felt was too much for the Angel that she now finds it hard to trust.

She slowly started to pick up all the paints and brushes she used, walking up to the front of the class room and washing the brushes, the cold water washing out the left over paint, she brushed her fingers over the small bristles whilst she sang quietly to herself, singing and painting were her only escape, she loved working on Art projects, she just sat there painting and singing to herself, blocking out the rest of the cruel world she lived in.

Once she was satisfied with the brushes she walked over to the store cupboard and gently pushed the paintbrushes into their blue and red holders. The paint on the shelf underneath the brushes and pencils. Walking back out of the store cupboard she smiled, she was pleased with her work that she had done today and she was sure that her teacher would be too, her teacher was kind and had always seemed to look forward to seeing her Art Work. It made her feel special and talented, something she very rarely felt.

You see, she had no family, well no mum or dad, the things you need when you're growing up you need that motherly love and the support and you need a dad who will put you in your place when you're wrong but will also be there for you, he will be the one that people will want to impress when she took them home.
Her mum and dad died when she was younger, leaving her to be looked after by her older brother, Seth.
Seth meant everything to her, he was there to give her the support she needed and would always be there for her when she needed him because he knew just how she felt, seeing happy families, going to the park and seeing children with their parents looking all happy, the truth is she wanted to start a family of her own if she never had a proper childhood she wanted to watch her own grow and have a proper family.
The thing is, Seth had become very ill recently and she had to go to school worried about her brother, her guardian.

She stopped thinking for a while, her mind gone blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this so far.
Please comment and Subscribe!^^
Xoxo'