Sometimes

three

You don't need to ask if I'm okay, I can look after myself

''Oh, nothing really. We just have a history test on Monday. Thought I'd give you a heads up'' Elena laughed slightly, I frowned a little.
''Oh okay'' I laughed with her, not wanting to seem like someone with no personality whatsoever.
The night carried on as normal, although I wasn't really involved in any conversation.
Elena and Stefan were talking among themselves, giving eachother small kisses every now and again. Matt, Bonnie and Caroline were also in their own little conversation, leaving me sitting on the end slowly sipping my Cola.
I was pulled out of my train of thought with a slight tap on the shoulder. I turned around to see Damon smirking behind me. I raised an eyebrow when he motioned for me to follow him.
I stood up and all eyes appeared on me. ''I'm just going to the bathroom'' I laughed nervously.
I slipped out of the booth and walked over to the bathroom until they finished looking, then walked over to were Damon was standing.
''Hello?'' I stated nervously, it coming out as more of a question. He laughed at this.
''Hello, Errika''
I smiled, not wanting to be rude. ''Did you need me for anything, Damon?'' He shook his head.
''Not really no, but you didn't seem to be having any fun down there and well, personally, I think I'm a lot more... adventurous'' he smirked again.
''I don't want to sound rude Damon but, well, they were being nice to me and I don't exactly have many friends here. I don't want to make a bad impression. They all seem lovely'' minus Caroline.
''Blondie over there, she's a bitch. You and I both know that she is a bitch. I wouldn't try to fool yourself'' he laughed slightly, earning a chuckle out of me.
''I haven't spoken to her, I can't judge her that quick'' he raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.
''Well if you say so. I'll just be over here waiting for any conversation at all'' he trailed off, walking towards the bar. I hesitated.
''No, Damon. Wait!'' I grabbed his arm. He turned around and laughed, his eyes fixed on my arm. I let go awkwardly. ''I'll come with you'' I decided.
''Well then'' he smirked, and held out his arm. ''Shall we m'lady?''
♠ ♠ ♠
nftgbh oh look i'm on a roll tonight. enjoy. Xo